• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

I'm by no means saying he's fighting Cody first

But ROH is definitely going to be a place he hits for a tour at least once when available, and I'd be stunned if Bryan/Cody wasn't a tentative plan (at that point, if not currently) for Final Battle 2018
notlikethis.jpg

like of all the bryan danielson indie return dream matches, a match with cody is in the top thirties at best

Pikma

Banned
can you imagine

bryan finally leaves wwe and returns to the independent scene

his twitter name, all social media accounts go to bryan danielson

hype builds

everyone starts wondering who? who? who?

okada? kenny? is he going to the g1? where? where? where?

THEN IT'S FUCKING CODY RHODES HE FIGHTS FIRST

where he probably won't even be using the final countdown again
t1537254000z4.png

Soon

5 years wasn't that bad

Thanks for quoting this post so I could see it friend.

Person financially and emotionally supports company that 1) donated to trump, 2) has trump in its hall of fame, and 3) has an ex-CEO in the administration. Sounds a lot like supporting to me. But hey what do I know, the dictionary definition of "support" only has a definition of "give assistance to, especially financially; enable to function or act" and that certainly sounds totally different than what is going on here :winkemoji

Heroman

Banned
can you imagine

hype builds

Why would he face okada or kenny first ? Unless it in America he not facimg those guys untill after the wrestle kingdom .

Pikma

Banned
Anth0ny gets paid by the same people who continue to protect PewDieShit while deleting videos of people punching nazis in a blink of an eye

Sunny Mac, what are your thoughts on Lesnar/Strowman? because I'm thinking WWE should pull the trigger on Strowman.

I'd argue Lesnar has lost his shine but I'm unsure on how he draws lately. Putting the belt on Strowman could be short sighted, especially since they want to put over Reigns at Mania.

A fuck finish would be my preference. Show Lesnar unable to put away Strowman, do something underhanded to get the win with some brass knucks or something while Heyman asks the ref for the time.

Then wait and see how over he gets between now and Mania, worst case scenario Raw after Mania you setup Reigns/Strowman early if they want to change direction.

If Suzuki can lose to Cody in ten minutes, Bryan's going down in five minutes to the crossrhodes.

Unless ROH try giving him the belt in some desperate move to keep him connected to the promotion rather then him going there for ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH!

Bryan's going to put over Cody just like he put over Reigns, and hell, I hope they pull a WWE/Reigns and have him say how he was wrong about everything and actually Cody's the best champ, wrestler, and person ever

And then the Bucks come out and superkick him 17 times while Cody laughs and crotch chops him

Bryan's going to put over Cody just like he put over Reigns, and hell, I hope they pull a WWE/Reigns and have him say how he was wrong about everything and actually Cody's the best champ, wrestler, and person ever

And then the Bucks come out and superkick him 17 times while Cody laughs and crotch chops him
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Pikma

Banned
I'd argue Lesnar has lost his shine but I'm unsure on how he draws lately. Putting the belt on Strowman could be short sighted, especially since they want to put over Reigns at Mania.

A fuck finish would be my preference. Show Lesnar unable to put away Strowman, do something underhanded to get the win with some brass knucks or something while Heyman asks the ref for the time.

Then wait and see how over he gets between now and Mania, worst case scenario Raw after Mania you setup Reigns/Strowman early if they want to change direction.
How is building a young guy as a new star more shortsighted than having Brock Lesnar win via a yet another Vince McMahon booked fuck finish?

Fuck finishes are never the right decision, unless you want to be the next '98-'00 WCW

Syder

Posts like this just make this thread unbearable these days. Calling people racists or trump supporters with no proof is the new 5 years.
'Unbearable'? Stop being so melodramatic. No one's forcing you to be here.
This is loony left side "Starbucks supports Trump" reasoning right here.
It's not that at all.

Linda McMahon was Donald Trump's single largest donator ($7 million).

giphy.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
can you imagine

hype builds

tumblr_no4u4sSOBk1qbqlewo2_1280.jpg

How is building a young guy as a new star more shortsighted than having Brock Lesnar win via a yet another Vince McMahon booked fuck finish?

Fuck finishes are never the right decision, unless you want to be the next '98-'00 WCW

Reigns is going over Lesnar at Mania, doesn't sound like anything will change that. You can either keep Stowman strong with a heel finish, keep him strong with a hoss battle that Lesnar barely wins or give him a short reign as champ. It feels like the path of least risk on a stacked PPV at a weird time in the schedule.

Went back a page, didn't see it, so: Pro Wrestling Sheet says Jeff Hardy has a significant shoulder injury, might need surgery

Also:

Now last night you all... I mean earlier tonight you guys hurl-heard that the New Day, talking about winning the WWE Tag Team champions... being the t-becoming the WWE Tag Team champions, last summer, right here, in Brooklyn. Now what you all forget, sometimes, is that going into that match that the Prime Time Players were your tag team champions, w-going in. So every time I get draaaaagged back here to good ol' Brooklyn... I always get someone answering the same question. Whether it be one of them broke brothers from Bushwick, or one of them uppity hipsters from williamsburg. They ask the question: "Was that the worst day of your life?" I look at em. And I say no. That wasn't the worst day of my life, cause when I flash this million dollar smile, I tell ya right now baby, that was the BEST day of my life. It wasn't the worst day of my life cause I dropped the tag team titles, it was the best day of my life, because I dropped the dead weight that was Darren Young. Oh no no no, let's let's let's let's be real. There's no Ride Along - there is a reason there's no episode of Ride Along with the Prime Time Players. Pretty difficult to do when it's only one Prime Time Player. And he would not be relevant - Darren Young would not be relevant if it wasn't for me. Much like Jay-Z wouldn't be relevant if it wudn't for Beyonce. Oh yeah you booin', but it's true, think about it! Bob Backlund. How is Bob Backlund gonna make Darren Young great again, when he wasn't ever great to begin with? I would be all over the main event. You would be wearing my T-shirt. Hell, I would be your Universal champion right now, if it wasn't for Darren Young. Y'all wanna talk about some Bobbbb BACKLIN. Well tonight, I blame YOU Darren Young. I blame YOU for all the failures that I have not ha-no-had since I been here. I blame YOU for not being in the main event. I blame YOU for not being the WWE Champion. And I'll tell ya tonight, tonight. You come out here tonight so I can bury you, and be done with you, all together. Come on out here Darren Young, give these people what they want. They want you, come on out here. Come on, we gon' make Darren Young great again, come on Darren.

I'll tell ya what's going on right now. Ol' crazy, wild-eyed, bobbb BACKLIN is back there tellin' him, don't go out there, don't go out there. Cause... he knows... damn well, that Darren Young is too stupid to come out here. So I want Darren. I don't know who y'all want, but I want Darren to come on out here. I want Dar-ren. Okay. That old crazy man please let this man come out here. I mean t-AY! Who is Bob Backlin anyway? Who is Bob Backlin? Who does Bob Backlin- Ay ay, don't you come out here. I will beat yo-

Batsie I must say I love absolutely every time you post this. Reminiscent of Cesaro's 4 ropes promo, and I hope its memory too lives forever <3

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The big indie names in NXT haven't done anything for me in a long time

My favorite thing in NXT is to see relative unknowns that ol Brisco dug up

Beefy

Glad I am a cheaper mother fucker and only ever paid for the network once. All about having a few different emails and taking 5 mins to set up a account. Don't want none of you calling me a Trumper

or shit going down

Pikma

Banned
Glad I am a cheaper mother fucker and only ever paid for the network once. All about having a few different emails and taking 5 mins to set up a account. Don't want none of you calling me a Trumper

or shit going down
Oh boy, Blackaroni will get triggered as fuck when he reads this

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Even if you don't pay for it, watching WWE supports WWE. Discussing WWE promotes WWE. Make peace with your level of involvement, which is VERY small, or don't watch or talk about it. It's simple.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Fucking hell Drew McIntyre is gigantic

Also what the hell was that Alasteir Black promo all about?

Top Bottom