• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Heroman

Banned
F_3395f6aa-6e14-4a0e-9313-7a0c5190317f_large.jpg

Safe as fuck

That person is upset that I remembered that he called the WWE desperate after he received free trials for the Network to his three different email addresses. He went through the trouble of signing up for the network three different times...and they're desperate? He was so upset that he apparently searched my post history to "get me" and failed miserably. It's just sad. Bless his heart.

Receipts plz
I mean...He quoted a receipt, right?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Give him a manager and he'll be alright
There are two people with managers on the main roster. One of them is Carmella.

Black is fine at talking he just needs to learn to talk with a better cadence; he shouldn't come off as some guy. But that is why he is in NXT.

Syder

What an inclusive and welcoming community.
Someone logged into their alt 👁️👁️

Sorry, if people don't like getting called out for excusing Trump/racism, and the drive-by shitposts of people saying they hate the community without making any meaningful contributions or effort to change things are just boring, low-level trolling. No one is forced to be here and you don't pay anything to be here, your only investment is your time.

Someone logged into their alt ��️��️

Sorry, if people don't like getting called out for excusing Trump/racism, and the drive-by shitposts of people saying they hate the community without making any meaningful contributions or effort to change things are just boring, low-level trolling. No one is forced to be here and you don't pay anything to be here, your only investment is your time.

who was doing that in this thread?

That person is upset that I remembered that he called the WWE desperate after he received free trials for the Network to his three different email addresses. He went through the trouble of signing up for the network three different times...and they're desperate? He was so upset that he apparently searched my post history to "get me" and failed miserably. It's just sad. Bless his heart.

lmao

Beefy

Me or Pikma? hmmm :p

Pikma

Banned

I mean...He quoted a receipt, right?
Lmao what the fuck is this "searched through my post history" paranoic bullshit😂😂😂

Thank the oh mighty lord you don't care about what I do what my time though
Can't imagine how much more delusional you'd be if you did😅😅😅

Syder

Meaningful contributions in this thread? 😂😂😂
No one is forced to be here and you don't pay anything to be here, your only investment is your time.
I don't get why anyone would spend time somewhere they don't like.
who was doing that in this thread?
Not sure which part you're asking about specifically but...

Someone yesterday was being a Trump apologist and when multiple people called it out they cried 'dogpiling'.

and
Posts like this just make this thread unbearable these days. Calling people racists or trump supporters with no proof is the new 5 years.

Beefy

There are two people with managers on the main roster. One of them is Carmella.

Black is fine at talking he just needs to learn to talk with a better cadence; he shouldn't come off as some guy. But that is why he is in NXT.

Carmella is more a master in that weird shit thing with Ellsworth

Top Bottom