• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

DKl8i4EWkAEAJQ0

Carny

Fuck Gabe

Just saw No Mercy. Roman kicks out of 4 AA's including one super AA and wins clean. Enzo beats Neville. Brock beats Braun clean. Fuck this company.

Yup. I've been a lot happier since I stopped watching wwf. 15 mins of the "best of" on youtube and botchamania are more then enough. No point in getting invested.

....I'll still be pissed if they misuse asuka though lol

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Maybe I'm overreacting, but I really feel like John Candy is underrated as hell. Everyone always discusses Murray but we never got to compare properly with Candy since died so young.

Maybe I just hate the 'meme'ifcation of Murray at this point

He definitely is. No movie has ever been worse off for the inclusion of John Candy. He had "it".

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why was Gabe mad about the email leaking anyways? Nothing in it was all that controversial or made him look bad.

Sephzilla

Maybe I'm overreacting, but I really feel like John Candy is underrated as hell. Everyone always discusses Murray but we never got to compare properly with Candy since died so young.

Maybe I just hate the 'meme'ifcation of Murray at this point

John Candy is great and I do think he's really underrated in the big picture. That being said, his record isn't spotless. He was in this piece of trash

You know who's overrated as fuck? Chevy Chase

If he's that mad about an email leaking, wait till he sees the article where he's quoted attempting to goad a podcast to reveal confidential info and then threatening his own employees if they don't answer his demands

Nekofrog

Banned
Just saw No Mercy. Roman kicks out of 4 AA's including one super AA and wins clean. Enzo beats Neville. Brock beats Braun clean. Fuck this company.

Stop doing this to yourself. There's too much great wrestling out there that won't leave you angry that you wasted your time and or Monday by the end of the show.

Edit: is chevy Chase talked about ever? I was born in 84 and it feels like even people born 10 years earlier than me never cared about Chevy Chase.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I don't think he's really overrated. He gets very little notice in the UK at least. Candy and Murray were much bigger.

He has largely faded in America as well, but if you grew up in the 80s the conventional wisdom seemed to be that he was some kind of comic genius,on par with Murray or the other original SNL members. Him and Steve Martin, I just don't get.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
John Candy is great and I do think he's really underrated in the big picture. That being said, his record isn't spotless. He was in this piece of trash

MV5BYjc5MjA1ZWYtNTgxMi00ZTlkLWExZTctMTFkNDFlOTdlZmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

You know who's overrated as fuck? Chevy Chase

A movie poster where the actor names line up with their heads!?!?!?!?

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's always gonna be like this as long as Vince is in charge.

A shame, it ruined on yet a stellar PPV. The first 4 matches were pretty good and entertaining.

Clerks 2 is better than the first and is probably the best movie Kevin Smith has made.

This is also factoring in how important Clerks 1 is to really understand the first.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I get what you mean. Revenge of the Nerds has aged really poorly

LOL, just noticed posting about movies and using bold makes you look like Baby Raberts.

Also Spies Like Us is Grade A entertainment, fantastic movie.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Fucking hell that main event was terrible.

Also, fuck Enzo.

Felt sorry for Cesaro too, bet that hurt.

Least Alexa retained

no
no
no
okay i'll give you this one

I think Chase was not strong on his own and needed a supporting cast to make him excel.

I definitely enjoy Candy movies above Murray and Chase in the long run. They may not be comedic hits, but they're a lot more fun and light hearted in their comedy. I just wish we got more out of the man because his track record is pretty dang good.

cody of all people being an actual bc member is why peoplee keep making jokes that ziggler will end up in there if he ever leaves wwe

Nah Cody might be a bit of a try hard but he seems like a chill person a group of chill guys would get along with.

Ziggles is also a try hard but he just comes off as an abnoxious moron while doing so.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Finished No Mercy.

Followed the same pattern the last few PPV's have, great tag match, garbage everything else.

Top Bottom