• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Here’s my shoot the best Ghostbusters and the reasons anyone who was a kid back then is actually nostalgic for the Ghostbusters is.... The Real Ghostbusters cartoon

Here's my shoot on Miz not getting hot shotted to universal: I like him with the IC strap more because it brings some energy to a belt that could desperately use it

Here’s my shoot the best Ghostbusters and the reasons anyone who was a kid back then is actually nostalgic for the Ghostbusters is.... The Real Ghostbusters cartoon

mmm, no. TRG was fantastic until murray got lorenzo music fired, but ghostbusters 2 is my primary source of nostalgia for the franchise.

did love the cartoon though. "Knock Knock" deserved to be made into a film, the Boogeyman was as scary as Vigo, Samhain was great as the king of Halloween and "Play Them Ragtimes Boos" was superb.

what the fuck is this garbage

Just saw No Mercy. Roman kicks out of 4 AA's including one super AA and wins clean. Enzo beats Neville. Brock beats Braun clean. Fuck this company.

You guys realize AJ kicked out of all of that too except the rolling double AA

You guys realize Nakamura basically no sold the rolling double AA by reversing the second one like he hadn’t been hit by the first.

Blame Cena’s new big match formula for that shit because Reigns kicking out of all of them was the logical extension of his AJ and Nakamura matches

mmm, no. TRG was fantastic until murray got lorenzo music fired, but ghostbusters 2 is my primary source of nostalgia for the franchise.

did love the cartoon though. "Knock Knock" deserved to be made into a film, the Boogeyman was as scary as Vigo, Samhain was great as the king of Halloween and "Play Them Ragtimes Boos" was superb.

The cartoon is directly responsible for the tone and quality of GB 2 :p

I’m just saying any late 20s-30 something who talks about growing up GB with toys and shit is all directly derived from the cartoon cause that’s where the merch and toys came from.

The cartoon is directly responsible for the tone and quality of GB 2 :p

I’m just saying any late 20s-30 something who talks about growing up GB with toys and shit is all directly derived from the cartoon cause that’s where the merch and toys came from.

That's true.

Ghostbusters had one of the GOAT toylines.

shaowebb

Crossposting for those that missed the full playout of Cesaro's injury. From the move that did it, to the way he found an idea on how to put himself over with it midmatch, to the aftermath emergency surgery.

How gnarly is Cesaro's dental injury?

VERY. Its even worse with sound.
nC3ohWL.jpg

NMTIgY8.jpg

uFoYXlS.jpg

Props to him for thinking up a Crossface spot once he had no teeth though. He may be able to turn this into something with toothless aggression being a known phrase tied to that move's creator. They might be able to put that submission on him under that name and turn this into a thing for him if they had any brains.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The new Tick show's tone is all over the place

but I do really ike the guy playing The Tick anD REALLY like the guy playing The Terror.
the-terror-is-one-ugly-dude.jpg

Christ indy wrestling has been nuts the last few days on social media

wwn vs floslam
gabe meltdown
troll accounts outing themselves as promoters
billi bellend self destructing on twitter
fuck that sexist fan at fightclub
OTT wrestler saying he got fired for speaking up against misogynistic fans

and i just saw accusations an ex-promoter is a rapist

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

wwn vs floslam
gabe meltdown

it's almost like people in wrestling are bad

wwn vs floslam
gabe meltdown

I just saw this come across twitter about Havoc calling out fans http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/pro-wrestling-sexist-chants-fans/2/

jmdajr

I feel kinda weird about the super cena era being over.

It was like...a constant in our lives and now it's over.

At least he got to do one last burial at summerfest.

Umaga was the man.

I fucking loved the Samoan Spike

plus he had estrada

estrada was better then heyman at the build up promo for his guy. I always popped for "my name is armando alejandro estraaaadddaaa, and this..."

umaga lost something when vince let his weird dislike for managers flare up again

plus he had estrada

estrada was better then heyman at the build up promo for his guy. I always popped for "my name is armando alejandro estraaaadddaaa, and this..."

umaga lost something when vince let his weird dislike for managers flare up again

Yup.

Btw scum bullshit con artist bigoted misogynistic Bill Bhatti got his twitter account suspended

it's not over. a different person has just taken the mantle

Meh Reigns doesn’t do Super Cena shit really.

Umaga was the man.

I fucking loved the Samoan Spike
Too many people shit talk the spike. It wasn't a bad finish for him.
plus he had estrada

Yeah. Estrada was dope.

Top Bottom