• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

cordy

Banned
Btw they absolutely broke them up too soon.

Yeah they all could have been the Cenas for this gen if they hadn't all kinda lost so much mojo by being broken up.

I can't wait for the full reunuin because those guys together have chemistry like almost no other.

Yep.

Looking back at the Shield breakup to now it's crazy how it's ended up. You could have had 3 megastars but all you have are 3 stars. One who they want to be a megastar but he's been booked worse than anyone I've ever seen main event-wise in wrestling history. The other 2? Two superstars that were hindered in favor of the previous. If this were NJPW they could have booked all 3 to be as great as they could but nope.

We'll see what happens when the Shield breaks up again. I'm guessing Ambrose is the one who breaks them up this next time, goes heel, Rollins goes to SDL and then Ambrose becomes the lead heel on Raw as he and Reigns do their thing. Rollins becomes his own man away from the Shield stuff on SDL. Maybe that'll be the freshness they need. It'll work for Ambrose and Rollins but Reigns? Idk given his booking doesn't work.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Just saw an ad for a MLW event narrated by Tony Schiavone happening in a couple weeks in Orlando. Pretty sure I'm going to go just for Schiavone

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
thought the whole point of miz vs reigns was for miz to get the upper hand via miztourage so reigns has to ask his former shield buddies to reunite

Top Bottom