• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Who gives a shit if the Shield stuff is forced. They're over as a group and great performers.

And look at that Miz getting Reigns cheered.

Miz is the best heel in the Biz

I guess I am the one person around here who likes the BCinvasion stuff. It’s not original but I just watched the PPV on Friday and it was a lot better than No Mercy. I am glad they are trying to do something fun

THE GUY

Banned
Joe's coming back brehs. Roman shut down The Shield reunion. Reigns/Miz is happening tonight. And Miz referenced Joe whooping Roman's ass. Somebody gonna get hurt real bad tonight.

I'll catch up with the rest later.

PreFire

Lmao non title so they can build for a PPV. Wtf

People really hate Jordan, jeez. I mean, he lacks charisma and doesn’t have the best in-ring ability.. but those near death belly to belly suplexes are worth watching. Probably one of the scariest non-banned moves. The opponents head almost always looks like it’s gonna hit the matt.. especially after the first one.

Lmao non title so they can build for a PPV. Wtf

People really hate Jordan, jeez. I mean, he lacks charisma and doesn’t have the best in-ring ability.. but those near death belly to belly suplexes are worth watching. Probably one of the scariest non-banned moves. The opponents head almost always looks like it’s gonna hit the matt.. especially after the first one.

The problem with one good move is you have to make up for it elsewhere. There is nothing redeeming about current Jason Jordan.

Ultratech

Also STABLESSSSS

For good lord sake give us some stables again.

Here ya go:

b-141-05-09email.jpg

Beefy

This is a California pro Miz crowd and Reigns fot cheered.

Shield shit could actually work.

But I get it. Cynicsm is an addiction

Nah, I just see it as this crowd is hyped and the next one may not be. It's the same with nearly every wrestler. The WWE have the right guy trying to get Roman over though. Miz is dope.

cordy

Banned
Reigns is learning from the Usos. Keep Reigns speaking in his regular everyday slang and that'll help his promos out. He's more comfortable this way. He's more relaxed.

gaiadyne

I honestly think outing Roman with Cena and now Miz will be beneficial for Roman. He seems to be developing more character. Now if only he can stop slipping on his lines

Reigns is learning from the Usos. Keep Reigns speaking in his regular everyday slang and that'll help his promos out. He's more comfortable this way. He's more relaxed.
yep

Is bringing back the Shield to beat up Miz, Bo, and Axel just so they can get Reigns cheered better or worse than that time Dwayne and Cena teamed to beat up Miz and Truth just to build to a match over half a year away

gaiadyne

Is bringing back the Shield to beat up Miz, Bo, and Axel just so they can get Reigns cheered better or worse than that time Dwayne and Cena teamed to beat up Miz and Truth just to build to a match over half a year away

Considering Miz hasn't had a stable feud going on since he came to Raw, it is better

Top Bottom