• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Beefy

Is bringing back the Shield to beat up Miz, Bo, and Axel just so they can get Reigns cheered better or worse than that time Dwayne and Cena teamed to beat up Miz and Truth just to build to a match over half a year away

According to a rumour I saw it is more then just to get him over.

Spoiler:

They want Roman to win the IC belt after doing a long story with Miz and then on to mania to beat Brock.

Raw64life

It just sucks that they refuse to hide wrestler's weaknesses. Jason Jordan had a pretty good match last night and they made him immediately cut a promo afterwords. Completely unnecessary to begin with, but especially so when he sucks at promos.

Nah, I just see it as this crowd is hyped and the next one may not be. It's the same with nearly every wrestler. The WWE have the right guy trying to get Roman over though. Miz is dope.

Reigns hasn't gotten that kind of reaction in ages.

Shield is such an over concept that I absolutely buy it working.

Shield is more over than any of their individual members.

Like fuck I dream of going back to those insane 6 man matches against Evolution.

PreFire

Lol they’re laughing at Booker T. I don’t think he gets the script

At least he mentioned how stupid it is that Reigns isn’t fighting Miz for the title

Is bringing back the Shield to beat up Miz, Bo, and Axel just so they can get Reigns cheered better or worse than that time Dwayne and Cena teamed to beat up Miz and Truth just to build to a match over half a year away
Could it turn out being Joe, Miz, and Jordan by the time the next PPV is?

Beefy

Reigns hasn't gotten that kind of reaction in ages.

Shield is such an over concept that I absolutely buy it working.

Shield is more over than any of their individual members.

Like fuck I dream of going back to those insane 6 man matches against Evolution.

Like I said earlier, they needed to keep Ambros, Rollins and Roman as heels or just make it they are all out for themselves. They don't work as babyfaces. Roman's relaxed chilled promo tonight was the best he has done for ages.

cordy

Banned

Nah it's a smart idea because if anyone can get Reigns cheered it's The Shield. That's their golden ticket next to a heel Ambrose, those are the 2 ideas they've kept in their "brake in case of emergency" glass. Right now is actually a pretty smart concept to get Reigns over if they don't want to turn him here.

- Put him against Miz who's THE GUY in getting someone over, if any heel can do it, it's Miz
- Put Reigns with The Shield again which gets him in an over act and allows him to be more comfortable, more free like he was in his best days
- Put him in a long title feud against Miz's tricks because that's one thing that always works, he's great at generating heat

It's pretty smart if you don't wanna turn him heel.

Like I said earlier, they needed to keep Ambros, Rollins and Roman as heels or just make it they are all out for themselves. They don't work as babyfaces. Roman's relaxed chilled promo tonight was the best he has done for ages.

Dude yes they did.

That Evolution feud was probably one of the best feuds in ages at the time. Incredible work.

The Shield was over as fuck as babyfaces

cordy

Banned
There's a bit of misconception here in regards to The Shield. They were incredibly over during their entire run. They were over to the point where if you mentioned them randomly in promos the crowd cheered. To the point where if they even had the three of them in the ring together the crowd gets hyped. To the point where if they want something to get over big, they do a Shield spot like at Survivor Series against Styles.

TLC will be the Shield 5 year anniversary so yeah they're returning. Matches up to the rumors and everything.

Btw they absolutely broke them up too soon.

There's a bit of misconception here in regards to The Shield. They were incredibly over during their entire run. They were over to the point where if you mentioned them randomly in promos the crowd cheered. To the point where if they even had the three of them in the ring together the crowd gets hyped. To the point where if they want something to get over big, they do a Shield spot like at Survivor Series against Styles.

TLC will be the Shield 5 year anniversary so yeah they're returning. Matches up to the rumors and everything.

Yeah they all could have been the Cenas for this gen if they hadn't all kinda lost so much mojo by being broken up.

I can't wait for the full reunuin because those guys together have chemistry like almost no other.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Did anyone hear the woman yell "I WANT TO FUCK YOU, ELIAS!" when he started talking? LMAO.

Zach

Hulk+Hogan+high+knee+to+DDP.gif

Hogan taught Ken Omega everything he knows, brother!

Top Bottom