• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Syder

tumblr_oww5ln1cgf1s24yedo1_500.gif

My wrestle kingdom prediction.
Kenny omega loses to yoshi
Isbusi beats tana for the ic belt
Ibusi vs Kenny at the dome for the ic belt

Okads naito fkr the iwgp belt.
Tana vs Suzuki for the never belt

They're not putting the USbelt on Yoshi Hashi when Omega has several US dates after Chicago.

Nah, i doubt Omega is going to lose the US belt so soon, and if he loses it it will be against Elgin, since NJPW probably sees him as someone well known in ROH and North America.

Foggy

If Omega was going to drop the US belt to anyone this soon, it would've been Juice. No sense in him dropping it to Yoshi. My best guess is at WK we get the dreaded Kenny/Cody match, Ibushi loses to Tana and challenges Kenny for the US title, or somethimg unpredictable. The major question mark is who will be in line to challenge for the IC title. Maybe EVIL?

Hex

Banned

Omega....as in Kenny Omega......
Lose the belt to....seriously this is what you put out there in public and hit submit.....Yoshi the charisma void, the black hole of hype...Hashi?

Zach

How long are we going to hold the nWo against Hogan? He's admitted that turning his back on all the Hulkamaniacs was wrong. What else can the man do?!

just to be sure, I checked the archives and sure enough, you're right. the only time you ever mentioned Hashi was when you were quoting Monsoon

OiN is wrong, imagine that

thank you for making sure I wasn't nuts

I was thinking I'd got drunk and filled up GAF with praising New Japan guys I've seen one match of

Heroman

Banned
If Omega was going to drop the US belt to anyone this soon, it would've been Juice. No sense in him dropping it to Yoshi. My best guess is at WK we get the dreaded Kenny/Cody match, Ibushi loses to Tana and challenges Kenny for the US title, or somethimg unpredictable. The major question mark is who will be in line to challenge for the IC title. Maybe EVIL?
I pretty sure that they are doing tana vs Suzuki at the dome for which belt i dont know.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let's discuss a Lethal Lottery later. Maybe Survivor Series.

Sami, you goof. This is pretty much your fault if you have never declined Kevin's offer to become his special guest referee versus AJ for the US title.

Top Bottom