• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Hasney

I mean, I don't know who they are kidding but if the idea is to make Bullet Club cool they don't want Cody in it because it comes off super lame right now.

Bullet Club was never cool. They were doing 90's throwbacks since day 1 and even more so now you have Omega doing Terminator references and Cody doing speeches from Independence Day.

Vince sees those Bullet Club, Bucks Club, Villain Club, Biz Cliz, Hair Club, Club Sandwich shirts in his audiences and wants that merch money tho.
wwgsPBV.gif

Did someone say....Balor Club????

"More like OLD Japan Pro Wrestling" - Cody Rhodes
Lol

THE GUY

Banned
I thought Finn Balor and The Club were Bullet Club. How is there Bullet Club outside of WWE if Finn Balor and The Club are inside it? Is this like one of those fake clubs now?

Nekofrog

Banned
Yoshi hashi is an instant for sure skip on njpw shows I watch, I'll even sit and watch the young loons do their thing but yoshi hashi has xpac heat with me. That being said I'd watch 50 of his matches over Ziggler any day

Heroman

Banned
I thought Finn Balor and The Club were Bullet Club. How is there Bullet Club outside of WWE if Finn Balor and The Club are inside it? Is this like one of those fake clubs now?
Bullet isnt in the wwe , that the fake club stuff. Bullet club is own by New Japan

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

It's a fake nWO.

Finn invented it and then he got "kicked out" when he left.

Man, I forgot all about The Club.
LOL that vince gif
It's like he's literally seeing dollar signs at that end lol
Geez
That sounds like shit he would say
It really does. It's so corny, but I still laughed at that the post.

Hasney

They were members of it. It's like saying how did now carry in when The Giant left for WWF?

New Japan hold the trademark and they still have founding members in the group even.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They were members of it. It's like saying how did now carry in when The Giant left for WWF?

New Japan hold the trademark and they still have founding members in the group even.

I mean, I see what he's saying - a lot of stables couldn't exist without all their members, like you couldn't just randomly put someone else in the Shield.

Angry Grimace

Bullet Club was a big success before Kenny and the Bucks were the lead players though

Heroman

Banned
I mean, I see what he's saying - a lot of stables couldn't exist without all their members, like you couldn't just randomly put someone else in the Shield.
Sure they could if they top teir wreslers in the stable. I mean current day bullet club is way more over in japan and the USA and better as well.

Syder

Geez
That sounds like shit he would say
Hahahaha

he did *cries*

After the draw with Omega at Dominion, Cody cut a lame promo on Okada backstage about how NJPW is stuck in it's old ways and challenged him to a match even though Okada is 3 years younger and 100x more talented than him

Angry Grimace

Sure they could if they top teir wreslers in the stable. I mean current day bullet is way more over in japan and the USA and better as well.

Having someone else in the shield would be super dumb and isn't actually tenable

And like you couldn't put someone else in the Legion of Doom.

droz.jpg

HlPj9me4-600x400.jpg

Well, shit

you're mistaking the ability to actually book something that dumb and the ability to get it to work.

THE GUY

Banned

Hogan, Nash, and Hall were the main trio in the NWO.

If there's still founding members, then it kind of makes sense. It'd be weird if the guys responsible weren't there though, and it was just a bunch of newbies taking the mantle or whatever. I thought Balor was the guy who made it originally.

Question now is why does he have a Balor Club? Even if it's just referring to his fans. Ain't that ripping off something which isn't really his? Granted the Bullet Club sounds like a rip-off of the NWO, but NWO is long dead.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Comments section or NeoGAF's No Mercy thread?

Cena/Reigns aftermath:
"So JOHN CENA came all the way from smackdown to raw just to lose to reigns to make him look extra super strong for the 999999th time again. Awesome WWE awesome."

Women's match commentary:
"SmackDown needs Bayley and Sasha Banks. Raw is filled with the cancerous Roman Reigns ."

Regarding Alexa Bliss' win:
"Wonder why she keeps winning. Lol. Her. Charlotte flair, styles,, REGINS all McMahon's picks. Wonder what kind of favors being done. Lol"

On John Cena putting over Roman Reigns:
"fuck john cena"

On Strowman/Lesnar's result:
"it was fun to watch you powerslam the drughead .But of course Vince "Brainfart" McMahon had to ruin it"

Enzo/Neville:
"Enzo not only gets the Cruiserweight Championship but he gets the penultimate match on the card?! Are you kidding me with this?"

"My name is Enzo Amore, and I'm a certified G, AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT!!!! This is Big Cass, and he's 7 ft tall, AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT!!! And this Carmella, and she's hot as hell, AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT!! HOW YOU DOIN"

Angry Grimace

I'm not gonna buy what they say about the merch sales until I see the reciepts.

THE GUY

Banned
I've never seen a WWE shirt in real life. I wanted to go to Mania one of these days though, but I think I'll skip that while Trump is in office. Shame since I get the feeling the next couple could be pretty great. Roster is much better now than it was a few years ago.

Nekofrog

Banned
Yoshi hashi looked around and said "everyone already took the cool hair styles. That other guy even has a weird rat tail. I guess I just smother my hair in mousse and go to sleep on it and that's what my hair style will be going forward".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've never seen a WWE shirt in real life. I wanted to go to Mania one of these days though, but I think I'll skip that while Trump is in office. Shame since I get the feeling the next couple will be pretty great. Roster is much better now than it was a few years ago.

I've seen some really old Undertaker shirts on people at Wal-Mart

AJ literally went over to ROH and got the Bullet club over in the states. more people found out about the stable because AJ Styles was the biggest non-WWE wrestler in the world and he was in it

And yet they weren't the merch selling machine they are now. You have no idea how huge that Hot Topic deal is and how successful it is.

They didn't have the massively successful YouTube show that literally saw one of their stories conclude in an ROH PPV.

It's undeniable that The Elite (Bucks and Omega) have taken BC to the next level.

I'm not gonna buy what they say about the merch sales until I see the reciepts.

They sold it within in days several times at the start.

It went from just a pilot project to every store across North America after like a month.

It caused Hot Topic to make a deal to sell an LIJ shirt

I've been to several stores and all of them tell me that the BC shirts are basically some of their top selling merch.

This has been a massive success

Heroman

Banned
I mean like Kenny Omega main event at the Dome and most of new Japan's big shows this year which is something aj or finn didn't. He bigger star finn ot aj was in japan.

Top Bottom