• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Man, they just keep on making Sami look like a punk

Freaking sucks. No one even sings his theme anymore. Of course a geezer like shane is supposed to be able to keep up

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Oh we almost undid some of Sami's awkward geek persona and gave him a main event on TV?

Better undo that shit quickly and make him look pathetic.

What was funnier, in retrospect: the people who swore in January that Miz would be a world champ in 2017, or the people who swore in January that Zayn would be a world champ in 2017

Lol just throwing Zayn with the chair around his neck as a projectile against Shane

Zayn more than held his own but obviously Owens needed to be the monster heel here .

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, good match and I like dangerous asshole Owens. Much better than goofball jokester Owens.

Pretty solid SD. Built all the PPV matches well.

So 2 hours of that, and I'm supposed to believe they don't have time for Harper/Rowan?

Yes?

Other than Ziggles (which was needed for Roode) what do you replace for Rowan/Harper?

Also who cares about Rowan.

Harper yes but they are two weeks away from a PPV so there's no reason for him tonight.

It sucks how underutilized Harper is though

Lol ok Nigel off 205 already?

So 2 hours of that, and I'm supposed to believe they don't have time for Harper/Rowan?

They don't want to provide them with a spot

lol at ever believing their bullshit about not having time for somebody. It's never that they can't, it's always that they don't want to

Harper's one of the more embarrassing misuses in recent memory

They don't want to provide them with a spot

lol at ever believing their bullshit about not having time for somebody. It's never that they can't, it's always that they don't want to

Harper's one of the more embarrassing misuses in recent memory

He is being misused absolutely but in the context of this show tonight. With two weeks before HIAC nah there wasn't room for him on this show.

Ha ha ha nice they might literally run with the Enzo never defends the title.

Enzo's character is so weird. He acts like a heel but does his sing along catch phrases and still interacts with kids like a big baby face.

Gulak's music and graphics are fantastic

Pretty solid SD. Built all the PPV matches well.

Yes?

Other than Ziggles (which was needed for Roode) what do you replace for Rowan/Harper?

Also who cares about Rowan.

Harper yes but they are two weeks away from a PPV so there's no reason for him tonight.

It sucks how underutilized Harper is though

Lol ok Nigel off 205 already?

My biggest issue is the amount of time they either outright waste and/or spend reusing stuff.

I mean, how many times did Byron say "this again?" throughout the show tonight? It's pretty much exactly how I felt watching the show.

The Ziggler stuff is played out and it's barely been a month. Jinder basically did the same thing 3 weeks in a row outside of Nakamura actually showing up this week. I don't give two shits about the Hype Bros splitting up or, god forbid, a Mojo solo run. I like Rusev but the entire segment felt pretty pointless overall.

You would think with having an hour less than Raw they'd try to jam pack it with as much stuff as possible but they seem to be fine with just wasting time by recapping/redoing everything. I get they had long build between Summerslam and HIAC but shouldn't that be motivation to get creative until it's time to really hunker down and build up your PPV?

I don't know, watching the show tonight it's just ridiculous to me that we haven't seen Harper in what, months at this point? I guess there is some hope in the rumors that he's being repackaged but who knows how WWE will find a way to screw that up. And for what it's worth, I actually think Rowan is really underrated.

My biggest issue is the amount of time they either outright waste and/or spend reusing stuff.

I mean, how many times did Byron say "this again?" throughout the show tonight? It's pretty much exactly how I felt watching the show.

The Ziggler stuff is played out and it's barely been a month. Jinder basically did the same thing 3 weeks in a row outside of Nakamura actually showing up this week. I don't give two shits about the Hype Bros splitting up or, god forbid, a Mojo solo run. I like Rusev but the entire segment felt pretty pointless overall.

You would think with having an hour less than Raw they'd try to jam pack it with as much stuff as possible but they seem to be fine with just wasting time by recapping/redoing everything. I get they had long build between Summerslam and HIAC but shouldn't that be motivation to get creative until it's time to really hunker down and build up your PPV?

I don't know, watching the show tonight it's just ridiculous to me that we haven't seen Harper in what, months at this point? I guess there is some hope in the rumors that he's being repackaged but who knows how WWE will find a way to screw that up. And for what it's worth, I actually think Rowan is really underrated.

I hope they give him something after HIAC for sure.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The problem is that SDL is really lacking in star power and putting Nakamura in a feud even for the World Title where he's mostly just getting hit with the same bad promo from his opponent doesn't help.

Top Bottom