• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

WrestleCircus will have a sick show the week after I'm hitting Austin for ACL and I'm sad because it's the closest I'd be to seeing Ricochet live :(

I might be going to next year's ACL. One of my best friends will be getting married around that time which means I'll be in the area anyway, surprising them with tickets might be a good gift

I thought you were making fun of TheMarks for saying he was going to ACL instead of saying something like checking on his ACL. But turns out the ACL is a music thing. I dunno man. I'm out of it.

I might be going to next year's ACL. One of my best friends will be getting married around that time and I'll be in the area anyway, surprising them with tickets might be a good gift

What state/ part of country do you live in, Tom?

I thought you were making fun of TheMarks for saying he was going to ACL instead of saying something like checking on his ACL. But turns out the ACL is a music thing. I dunno man. I'm out of it.

Yep, it is. Austin is music capital of 'merica

Just getting home from attending Dancing with the Stars. My lady and I had a really fun time. We were shouting as loud as we could when Nikki Bella was dancing.

Pikma

Banned
Undertaker+heel+hook+to+Steve+Austin.gif

MMA expert.
Do you even have a remote idea of how painful that move is?

THE GUY

Banned
You know a show is really bad when I find it boring even when I watch it the bitesize way. SDL is terrible right now. It just needs to be overhauled from top to bottom. The Owens/Sami promo was decent at least. They've wasted the Owens/Vince segment though. The natural route would've been to escalate Owens actions so they get worse and worse. Instead he's apologizing and running away. There's no character shift. There's nothing.

THE GUY

Banned
I've gone back to watching no main roster shows over the past month or so. NXT is the only current WWE thing I'm enjoying.
I enjoy Raw for the most part. Not quite as interesting this past week since some of the main guys like Joe and Strowman aren't involved in major feuds, but they had a pretty good streak from April to September. Some good feuds, and if you're not watching it live, it's quite entertaining because you just skip what doesn't interest you. It probably helps that Reigns/Strowman has been the most entertaining feud in years.

SDL has been the opposite for me though. It was pretty good from January to February, but it's been a steady decline since then. Even skipping doesn't work because the show just feels lifeless.

Adree

Enzo's character is so weird. He acts like a heel but does his sing along catch phrases and still interacts with kids like a big baby face.

Gulak's music and graphics are fantastic

It was weird hearing Meltzer talking about how he'd not be able to do his entrance sing-a-long anymore because that was a face thing when he started doing it in NXT as a heel.

It was weird hearing Meltzer talking about how he'd not be able to do his entrance sing-a-long anymore because that was a face thing when he started doing it in NXT as a heel.

He'll have to change it up now.... as far as the Main Roster is concerned it's a super babyface thing.

I'd love to see him shift it around and find a way to do it but in a way that gets him heel heat.

I wonder if AJ or Balor is ever salty about not getting that sweet sweet BC merch money.

Eh, both probable do way more in WWE, also they were already doing some decent cash viea pwtees. BC t-shirts were always in the top 10. This revisionist story that the BC just became big with the YB and Omega is shit. The BC was already big with Devitt. The arrival of Aj and the YB made it even bigger. The YB and Omega deserve credit for finding the way to make their merch more accessible in NA, but BC were all over the place in the indies even before the HT deal and the arrival of Omega and the YB to the BC.

Eh, both probable do way more in WWE, also they were already doing some decent cash viea pwtees. BC t-shirts were always in the top 10. This revisionist story that the BC just became big with the YB and Omega is shit. The BC was already big with Devitt. The arrival of Aj and the YB made it even bigger. The YB and Omega deserve credit for finding the way to make their merch more accessible in NA, but BC were all over the place in the indies even before the HT deal and the arrival of Omega and the YB to the BC.

You can’t ignore that Bucks/Omega have taken it to the next level though. Like there’s PWT tees big and then theres top selling Hot Topic big.

I get the feeling some people don’t quite grasp how huge that has been.

And on top of it Being The Elite is huge as well.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder if AJ or Balor is ever salty about not getting that sweet sweet BC merch money.
I mean Balor might be a little since he invented Bullet Club but AJ and Finn are selling shitloads of merch as it is and Bullet Club is still owned by NJPW so it isn't like the Young Bucks are necessarily making a ton of money on their own.

I just recall reading that when they were in Japan, they never got any merch money from NJPW when it came to BC. AJ made BC a lot more popular in the states but the YBs and Omega made it "mainstream".

Heroman

Banned
I dont man , we talk way more about kenny then we ever did about njpw finn or aj.

Top Bottom