• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

I need to see receipts for the latter, because I don't believe you.

January (bonus talk of thinking it'd be him vs Styles)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you mark out if Sami Zayn won the Royal Rumble and elected to face AJ Styles for the WWE Championship?

That would amazing, and I think has a pretty decent chance of happening.

Though if Balor actually gets cleared to compete, he is winning the Rumble. No ifs ands or buts about it.

February
Zayn will be a Universal Champ one day though.

There's actually a lot more earlier stuff admittedly, like A Little Over A Calendar Year earlier. Here's a stunning one, from 2016 August
Maybe Sami Zayn being WWE Champ? Probably less likely than president trump.
We live in the Brand Extension II era now. Look at all the geeks that held a world title during the first one. Sheamus, Swagger, Khali, Miz, Rey Mysterio (well he was booked like a geek), Mark Henry, Ziggler. JBL was WWE Champion for almost a year! I'm pretty confident everyone will get a turn between the WWE Championship and the Universal Championship.
May 2016
Zayn has plenty of time since he's barely been on the main roster for 2 months
April 2016
They're both going to be WWE Champ eventually. Who gets it first though: Zayn or Owens?

ReiGun

Drew Gulak is funny. He's the Crusierweight whose gimmick is literally being boring, but he has more charisma and personality than at least half of 205's roster.

The problem is that SDL is really lacking in star power and putting Nakamura in a feud even for the World Title where he's mostly just getting hit with the same bad promo from his opponent doesn't help.

The "lack" of star power is actually why I prefer Smackdown to Raw right now. The top of the card isn't essentially closed off to 90% of the roster which, in theory, should leave things a lot more open to who feuds with who and who fights for whatever title.

Smackdown seemed to take advantage of that quite a bit shortly after the roster split but it doesn't really feel that way anymore.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The "lack" of star power is actually why I prefer Smackdown to Raw right now. The top of the card isn't essentially closed off to 90% of the roster which, in theory, should leave things a lot more open to who feuds with who and who fights for whatever title.

Smackdown seemed to take advantage of that quite a bit shortly after the roster split but it doesn't really feel that way anymore.

It's still kind of locked to Nakamura/AJ/Orton/Roode by all realistic measures.

Two of those need to turn heel.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
TJP with that cool spiked hoodie a 14-year-old would wear.

I'm so glad Owens is back to being an opportunistic psychopath rather than a opportunistic coward. Sami was used alright given they're doing nothing with him.

Jinder, Ziggler, Mojo and Randy are all wastes of spots who are always tedious to watch.

Ok Enzo is a heel who doesn't realize he's a heel.

Edit: Who just realised it

Ok There we go. Some proper consistency. Heel Enzo a gogo

This I can get behind.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Lol Cricket wireless ad with Ziggler having a giant elaborate entrance in a restaurant with lights and pyro. Ironic given his current gimmick.
Ha, I thought the same thing.

Didn't see it posted at the time. ROH TV taping spoilers

Silas Young and Beer City Bruiser challenge Hangman Page and the Young Bucks for the trios titles, with Suzuki as their third man
Kenny King retains the TV title over Josh Woods. Gets challenged postmatch by each of Shane Taylor, Chuck Taylor, Punishment Martinez, and Mark Briscoe
KUSHIDA vs Scorpio Sky no contest after Kaz low blows KUSHIDA. Jay Lethal makes the save and challenges The Addiction to a tag match with him and KUSHIDA
Cody retains the world title over Cheeseburger
The Kingdom defeat MCMG and Jonathan Gresham

Marty Scurll defeats Jay White
Will Ferrara and Rhett Titus defeat the Tempura Boyz
Mark defeated the Taylors and Punishment in 4 Corner Survival to get a TV title shot

WOH: Kelly Klein defeated Stella Grey

Gresham defeats TK O'Ryan by DQ after the Kingdom attack. MCMG chase them off
Cody retains the world title over Scorpio Sky. Cody used the Yes lock, and flipped off a fan who chanted Stardust
Lethal and KUSHIDA defeat The Addiction

The Bucks and Hangman Page retain the trios titles over Suzuki, BCB, and Silas. Postmatch Suzuki beat up the Bruiser and the ring crew, then told the fans he'd be back soon

Hex

Banned
Crowds are so fucking embarrassingly stupid.
They sit there cheering (this applies to many) Enzo getting beat down, chanting We want Neville, booing this and that, but they can't help themselves from chanting along with the SAWFT finish.

Pavlovian clown dickery says I.

Cagey

Banned
Orton looks like he's leaning out for another run. Best he's physically looked in awhile.

Did he get his tats touched up? Much bolder color.

Zach

Undertaker+heel+hook+to+Steve+Austin.gif

MMA expert.

Top Bottom