• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Syder

3bPOsmK.jpg

Anth0ny

Do you offer 5 years plans Anth0ny

giphy.gif

There's totally a wrong answer: "big nice house." Absolute foolishness to consider before budget/commute concerns. If you got a problem with that, you can stick it, brother!

I agree! But you'd be amazed at what people prioritize when it comes to a house.

I bet Anth0ny is all about working the warm cookie smell gimmick at showings by baking or heating up some delicious cookies to activate the pleasure centers in viewers' brains and get them to associate the smell of a loving home with that showing.

Then he goes home and says to himself, "
"

Gotta work the marks, brother. Real Estate is the biggest work of all.

Fake estate more like!

Pikma

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL so I was told by a friend to click this again, and I just did

the wXw events are no longer advertised either. It's just the November IPW UK event there now. :jnc
Bet they'll coast under the radar for a while until most of the yearly subs expire so they don't have to give refunds once they cancel the service for good

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Everyone has already passed it by, which is a shame. As nice as it is, it doesn't have the production values people expect from a WWE game

Hmm

This sure sounds like indie wrestling. It has everything you need! But not that one thing.

Fire Pro looks like shit even by Fire Pro standards

I dont know what they were thinking with that filter

Fire Pro looks like shit even by Fire Pro standards

I dont know what they were thinking with that filter

Has anybody ever legitimately thought a smoothing filter looks good? It's still a great game though.

Also I've finally subbed to Stardom and have come to conclude that Oedo Tai's synchronised dance entrance is the best entrance in wrestling today and Kris Wolf has the best gimmick.

That match fucking ruled, that last spot was fucking insane.

Three more nights of Ultima Lucha.

Edit: The screams from the crowd as Fox went onto the barbed wire board made for a sick moment. Those folks had no fucking idea what they were in for lmao

Top Bottom