• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Roman needs to come out on stage with reading glasses during this match, sit down in an armchair and start reading from a list of Cena burial victims to get his heat back.

"Case file 11-B: Wade Barrett
Literal burial under a pile of chairs, last seen leaving the wrestling business after having his spirit broken"
*licks thumb, turns page, takes swig of water*"

He can end with Jason Jordan.

Raw64life

Chris Jericho recently appeared as a guest on The Other Guys Podcast for an interview.

During the discussion, Jericho spoke about how he found a clever way to convince Vince McMahon to unban A.J. Styles' longtime finishing move, "The Styles Clash."

"I knew it was a great move, I knew it was an easy move to take, and I knew it was something that could help A.J. and give him extra colors to paint his pictures with," Jericho said. "I basically went to Vince and started using it during matches just so Vince could see it, so I figured if he saw it and didn't want me doing it he would know."

Jericho continued, "Eventually I went to Vince and I said, 'Did you see that move AJ did?' Never using the words 'Styles Clash' because I knew Vince might not even know what the move is, but that name is taboo. I said he should use it as a finish. [Vince said], 'Yes absolutely, use it as a finish.' So I was able to kind of indirectly get the move unbanned by just doing it and not asking for permission and never using the name 'Styles Clash' while taking about it with Vince. Now it's one of AJ's biggest moves."

Genius move by Jericho if true. And unfortunately not surprising that Vince banned the Styles Clash and then forgot what the move even was shortly thereafter.

Roman needs to come out on stage with reading glasses during this match, sit down in an armchair and start reading from a list of Cena burial victims to get his heat back.

Literal burial under a pile of chairs, last seen leaving the wrestling business after having his spirit broken"

Thinking that anyone has Wade in their thoughts in 2017, though

It's funny because before all this Angle stuff, I thought Jordan was the one that I'd be cheering for if he ever split off.

As it turns out, I think Gable's dorky kind of excitement + insane skills won me over instead.

Sephzilla

This would be fantastic

Cosmozone

6AweIj5.gif
Oh my, that's cuteness overload. Kairi has found a treasure.

justjim89

Man, that double Northern Lights was amazing.

Jordan is great, this angle just does him no favors.

Also it looks like Jordan had to adjust that crossface cause Cena pulled up too much when he was in it.

Top Bottom