• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hopefully Kiera can replace Sexy Star in AAA

Keira rules and is a good wrestler
20170415crash2_keira.gif

Yo Lita and JR suck ass together.

Ignoring that phrasing they both can't talk if they're together or apart. I get that people find Mauro annoying, but at least he's always excited and invested in the matches.

JR consistently confusing knees with kicks and vice-versa was driving me nuts, whilst Lita trying to hype a rest hold as though it was a stolen finisher was horrible.

Bronx-Man

Banned
This is the perfect time for wrestlers to finally unionize. Separating these "independent contractors" from their families just to draw a fucking 0.97 in the ratings is madness.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Having finished all the episodes, I'd have to look at the brackets again as a reminder but I don't think there was a single bad match in this second batch. There's a whole lot of talent here that I hope gets signed if they haven't already.

Edit: I think the commentary improved from terrible to ignore-able. The constant miscalling of moves bugs the shit out of me though.

Zach

I'm watching Asuka and Kenny Omega vs. elderly Masato Tanaka and some other lady in what appears to be Data West's garage.

Jealous, Heroman?

Anth0ny

he just gave a match 6 stars and gave a throwaway 6 man tag pwg match 5 stars

the juice has gone to the old mans head

Friend Data West, I'm afraid if you attempt to shoot on a fellow shooter...

tumblr_otcxmjjFev1wurmzzo1_1280.jpg

... you will be dealt with. And when I say you, I mean your joints.

Man the MYC was overall incredibly disappointing. Those finals... Ick.

It was solid, lacked a real standout match though.
The idea is great, shows how far women's wrestling within WWE's umbrella has come (regardless of Raw and Smackdown booking doing their best to undermine things) and there were some moments during the matches that had me mark out.

The distribution of it has been absolute arse though, dodging finals spoilers for months then having to binge watch 4 episodes last Monday and this Monday to also continue evading said spoils is just a messy way to go about things.

Was out with friends all day

Come back, see something new to lol at WWE about. Like Clockwork

Even Walmart still lets their employees have xmas off

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Friend Data West, I'm afraid if you attempt to shoot on a fellow shooter...

tumblr_otcxmjjFev1wurmzzo1_1280.jpg

... you will be dealt with. And when I say you, I mean your joints.
All I see are 3 shooters who couldn't cut it anymore and had to come to the realm of the workers where the money is made

Hex

Banned
Was out with friends all day

Come back, see something new to lol at WWE about. Like Clockwork

Even Walmart still lets their employees have xmas off

They could always pre-tape.
If I were on the books and had to run something I would take volunteers from Smackdown and Raw and hell maybe even NXT and then book a tweener show with those that volunteer.
The fact that the brands do not interact I think would make it work even if no huge names wanted to be there. And considering some of the families are among the talent they could still be together
At my job there is never an issue filling out shifts on holidays from volunteers who want the extra cash

Anth0ny

All for them to be asked about the historically low ratings and their response to be "It was Christmas and New Years, those shows don't count"

Top Bottom