• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Muted stream about 30 seconds into this. Seems like I'm missing a doozy.

Ultratech

This whole feud now just seems bizarre.

This will be No Mercy (and the feud in general):

UEruse9.jpg

Imagine if they just had Reigns mug Cena mid promo and brutally beat the piss outta him, but I suppose that wont tie into the endgame of the feud where they shake hands and everything goes back to normal.

somedevil

james mckenna‏Verified account @chillhartman 2m2 minutes ago

just a fyi - hearing big show is getting surgery for a slight hip issue very very soon. expect a braun mauling finish tonight. #RAW

Braun writing off the big show tonight.

Bizazedo

KOT is probably going to be a good watch this year

Was a really good watch last year, too. I was annoyed they went to England this year to perform in what looks to be a shack.

I just would love for a break down of small promotions like Chikara's financials. Most of it has to come from their school.

Braun writing off the big show tonight.
Just in time for Big Show to get some Destiny 2 in.

Its legit awful because Cena spends 10 minutes talking about how much the fans hate Reigns... and he just ignores it completely. At some point you kind of have to acknowledge the obvious.

Yea and him continuing to not acknowledge it just makes people root against him more i feel.

Egg0

Banned
Anytime one of them just retorts back immediately, it seems like those are from the top of the head.

And Roman is no good at those... or even the one's he has memorized.

I don't see anyway how Roman will ever be the popular face that Vince wants him to be. Like he's not getting any better at all. Putting on semi-decent matches will only get you so far.

Just turn him heel already. He's too far gone.

They both looked like punks who refused to attack each other

Nah Cena was threatening Reigns. Reigns said ok then bring it on.

Reigns' entire thing is that he doesn't think he has fuck all to prove to Cena.

He didn't even think this match was worth his time at first.

Cena is the one who wants to fight so when Reigns called him on it and Cena does nothing that's a win for Roman.

Also fuck off Cena for putting over Miz, he doesn't need your endorsement. It feels like he's just jumping on the fans showing Miz respect so he better do it too to get them on his side. Usual Cena bullshit.

Hex

Banned
I much prefer Reigns seriousness to Cena's smiling clown ridiculousness

I do too, but I get frustrated just waiting for a light to show up behind Roman's eyes showing that something clicks and he gets it.
I think genuinely that is what the purpose of this is, Cena and the back are just waiting for him to do what the greats could do so well and just adapt and talk.
But he stands there with his hands crossed in front of him, making the same faces as always.
Then he pics up the mic and I am like "ok here we go...!" and then "um..that was it?"
I want to root for Roman but argh....

somedevil

Also fuck off Cena for putting over Miz, he doesn't need your endorsement. It feels like he's just jumping on the fans showing Miz respect so he better do it too to get them on his side. Usual Cena bullshit.

The fans are already behind him. He brought the Miz because he actually worked to get to where he is while Reigns was given the position.

He basically acting like this because he does not respect Reigns.

I do too, but I get frustrated just waiting for a light to show up behind Roman's eyes showing that something clicks and he gets it.
I think genuinely that is what the purpose of this is, Cena and the back are just waiting for him to do what the greats could do so well and just adapt and talk.
But he stands there with his hands crossed in front of him, making the same faces as always.
Then he pics up the mic and I am like "ok here we go...!" and then "um..that was it?"
I want to root for Roman but argh....

Minus the gay joke I thought Roman was better than Cena tonight

But I literally can't stand 2017 Cena so I'm biased.

Top Bottom