• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

stone cold was seriously so good he made an entire half decade of shit seem like the pinnacle of wrestling around him around his 2 year run. he will never, ever, be beat,
Good thangz:

1. Foley stuff
2. Austin
3. McMahon
4. Hart Foundation for a minute
5. Nation/Rock a little

But well over half of this stuff is atrocious, painful garbage. And the fans are hideous monsters.
Yup. Austin and Foley were far and away the two best things in WWF at that time.

The Rock sux

Anth0ny

DK6p3SvU8AIqQA_.jpg

coming soon to a hot topic near you

get fucked dubdube

Zach

Cuphead looks great but I'm notoriously shite at these sorts of games
Get it anyway. It's so lovely. And hard. (Filth.)

oh and i liked that new red dead trailer and i thought red dead redemption was just pretty good
Red Dead Redemption ruled. Hopefully the new game will be amazing.

You claim the Attitude era is bad...and watch a late NEW GENERATION show?
Shut up, you.

Cuphead looks great but I'm notoriously shite at these sorts of games

I think it's still worth a shot because the presentation's so fucking good. Plus as a Contra styled shooted the game plays really well.

I'm also not getting the WWE cease and desist on the Bullet Club Too Sweeting when Matt's been doing the delete gesture since he came back.

Syder

Get it anyway. It's so lovely. And hard. (Filth.)
I think it's still worth a shot because the presentation's so fucking good. Plus as a Contra styled shooted the game plays really well.
I may buy it just to support it and then just watch a Let's Play. I don't mind tough games usually (played every Souls game dozens of times) but something about this genre just fucks with my brain.

Meh, I do not know why people defend the YB so much, they are the same shit as AJ, homophobes and racist. The difference was that they knew how to hide it better, but lately they been slipping. First they made that homophobe comment and Omega had to save them, then the Hogan shit. So fuck the YB, AJ, WWE, Trump.

Oh, Paul Bearer was amazing, too! Only reason to give this trash Undertaker/Kane storyline the time of day.

Imagine liking The Undertaker.

Imagine living that life.

(Take that, Biggest-Geek-Ever!)
He helped Eli Drake into a great mic worker when he managed him

Red dead redemption was a great experience but a shit game. Replayed it last year and the gameplay was so repetitive and the auto lock made it a breeze. It has masterful moments though.

There's so many other kideos that I'm looking forward to that I can't say I really care too much for RDR2 just now. I'll likely pick it up when it releases though (way more interested in that than GTA at least)

I keep forgetting about that new God Of War kideo. Don't care about that franchise at all but it looks delicious

RDR was a wonderful thing I definitely didn't feel like I needed a prequel to, especially if there's a half-assed and unnecessary way of including the main character from that game in a cameo or endgame thing here

Basically the prequel and video game version of how I feel about Flatliners 2017

Only Flatliners I will probably see eventually because Ellen Page and also Not $60. RDR2 I'll get and play when it's a lot cheaper, which knowing Rockstar will either be 2 Years Later or Never

Nothing like reading about what happened to Layne Staley to kick off the night.
;-;
Red dead redemption was a great experience but a shit game. Replayed it last year and the gameplay was so repetitive and the auto lock made it a breeze. It has masterful moments though.
Agree 100% with this.

Egg0

Banned
RDR was a wonderful thing I definitely didn't feel like I needed a prequel to, especially if there's a half-assed and unnecessary way of including the main character from that game in a cameo or endgame thing here

Basically the prequel and video game version of how I feel about Flatliners 2017

Only Flatliners I will probably see eventually because Ellen Page and also Not $60. RDR2 I'll get and play when it's a lot cheaper, which knowing Rockstar will either be 2 Years Later or Never

Yea the prequel thing is a bummer. I saw someone theorized that half of it could be a prequel and the back half would be a sequel. They didn't really base this on anything other than they think one of the character in the trailer could be
Jack Marston.

Two days into my Stardom subscription and I maintain that Odette Tai have the best entrance today. Viper doing the routine was the most boss shit imaginable.

Went to Best Buy to pick up the online order I had for my SNES Classic. The Best Buy clerk said they had 30 people waiting in line for the SNES Classic at 4am this morning.

MARKS.

young bucks are immature, wow what a shock

and before anyone gets any funny ideas, i think the lawsuit from wwe is dumber than a kick to the dick. doesn't negate me thinking the bucks are dumb for their response

Menome

Shoot: Itunes mostly sucks but if you work at it long enough, you can get it to do neat things.

Manipulating Album Artist field is the secret best way to sort your music

I gave up on iTunes due to its tendency to secretly alter file and folder names to what it thought they should be based on whatever internet metadata it had.

This routinely meant songs got named incorrectly if the tracklisting for the US version of an album was different to the UK release, and for some of my rare albums that didn't even have metadata available, it would just wipe all the details and have the entire thing as Unknown Album/Unknown Song.

I even paid a small amount for a plug-in for Windows Media Player to be usable with an iPod, just so I could remove any trace of iTunes from my computer.

Pikma

Banned
I gave up on iTunes due to its tendency to secretly alter file and folder names to what it thought they should be based on whatever internet metadata it had.

This routinely meant songs got named incorrectly if the tracklisting for the US version of an album was different to the UK release, and for some of my rare albums that didn't even have metadata available, it would just wipe all the details and have the entire thing as Unknown Album/Unknown Song.

I even paid a small amount for a plug-in for Windows Media Player to be usable with an iPod, just so I could remove any trace of iTunes from my computer.
Yeah, that shit is annoying as hell, I remembering that time I added like 20 somewhat obscure albums to my ipod at once and all I got was “Unknown”

Had to edit each track info one by one for every fucking album. Took me hours.

Fuck I miss my iPod

Menome

Yeah, that shit is annoying as hell, I remembering that time I added like 20 somewhat obscure albums to my ipod at once and all I got was “Unknown”

Had to edit each track info one by one for every fucking album. Took me hours.

Fuck I miss my iPod

Yeah, my iPod Classic itself was perfectly fine. Got it in Christmas 2008 and it was working perfectly up until 2016 when I lost it.

I mostly kept hold of it due to there being a sizeable stretch of time where affordable high-capacity MP3 players just didn't exist. Players like the Fiio X series were nearly £500.

A couple of weeks ago, I picked up a Sony NW-A35, which supports up to 400GB microSD cards and has lossless playback. Only £179, so with the 128gb card I already had, it's become a suitable replacement.

I've begun the slow task of re-ripping all of my CDs to Flac format now, but coupled with a nice pair of headphones I got on discount from my new employers, it's been worth it so far.

Weird doesn't do that for me at all.

Probably doesn't hurt that I use Itunes only as a means of integrating my music with Apple Music. I upload my albums/songs and then move it out of the folder so Itunes can't find it anymore then "delete download" and it becomes purely a streaming thing.

Another shoot: Other secret best thing about having your PC hocked up to a 5.1 system is using software to stereo repeat... dunno how it does it but it turns songs into 5.1. Even though technically it's just the same stereo track sent to all your speakers something happens in the process that results in the rear speakers prioritizing certain instruments (with vocals being prioritized for centre speaker) and it creates an all encompassing experience/ No idea how it works like that but it does XD

Zach

Everything in '97 WWF was solid?? The racism?? The sexism?? The homophobia?? The transphobia?? The Disciples of Apocalypse?? Ahmed Johnson?? Brian Christopher on commentary??

I can go on! >_>

Top Bottom