• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Didn't know if there were any other advantages to the slim, if it's just HDD I'll live. The pro trade in is 200, which is too rich for my blood

Happy bday Aiii~!

Cuphead is hart.

I lige it!
Can I trust The Zach?
Rusev day....

Rusev better win.

Yeah Orton was so good as a Wyatt... I wish they had just stayed together.
Randy lost his last two feuds, so I doubt it.
If I've got a PS4 launch model, is a trade in to a 1TB slim worth £80? (Minus whatever 30ish you'd get for selling FIFA)
I think you can find a 1tb drive for less than that. So, nah.

DK7NFHUUQAARDk5.jpg:large

What

Watched Rey & Juvi's WAR match, forgot how good it was - these guys were so cutting edge for '96 and worked so damn well together, almost as well as Rey and Psicosis.

qufUWVv.gif
MAYY3U2.gif
Eyq7m4r.gif

They did give him that non title win over Jinder when the Singh Bros were not around.
I hope so. RuRu is so underused.
fake sports crosses over with fake fake sports
esport result are real, Antoine!
Watched Rey & Juvi's WAR match, forgot how good it was - these guys were so cutting edge for '96 and worked so damn well together, almost as well as Rey and Psicosis.

[ig]https://i.imgur.com/qufUWVv.gif[/img] [ig]https://i.imgur.com/MAYY3U2.gif[/img] [mg]https://i.imgur.com/Eyq7m4r.gif[/img]
Those are some thin mats outside the ring.
Damn
Don't worry. Data Blessed will soon contradict everything I said. Even though he should be playing his mecha-robo game and not a game made for cool people. 😎
Yeah, but Data will probably say The Beatles are an over rated pop band too so whatevz.

There are too many games and they're all pretty cool

And then a bunch of other pretty cool games are coming out

It ain't right dangit

Dragon's Dogma tuesday though weeeeeeeeeew

I'm going to play board games all day. I just want to grab a blanket, stupid amount of coffee and play Divinity. Hopefully we actually play games I like because, fuck.

When the normal people leave at least we will get drunk and catch up on Stardom and DDT.

TIL the woman who did the old box art for Wolfenstein and Splatterhouse was a babe
tumblr_inline_ox28nmjnyc1r3wwhp_540.jpg

Looking real jacked
Wowzers
This happened in NXT tampa tonight:
What a moron.
I'm going to play board games all day. I just want to grab a blanket, stupid amount of coffee and play Divinity. Hopefully we actually play games I like because, fuck.

When the normal people leave at least we will get drunk and catch up on Stardom and DDT.
Have fun, friendo. I'm gonna have the bois over for some USFIV nostalgia.

Shoot: Itunes mostly sucks but if you work at it long enough, you can get it to do neat things.

Manipulating Album Artist field is the secret best way to sort your music

Shoot: Itunes mostly sucks but if you work at it long enough, you can get it to do neat things.

Manipulating Album Artist field is the secret best way to sort your music

I was pretty happy with how I had mine setup, then I moved to streaming music so it's just languished unused for 3 years

I was pretty happy with how I had mine setup, then I moved to streaming music so it's just languished unused for 3 years

I'm enjoying having Apple Music and supplementing it with my own stuff that's not there (rarities, Sailor Moon music, Canadian golden oldies)

What's really cool is that you can integrate Apple music with your own files. I had the bonus tracked Genexus album from Fear Factory, but only the original is on Apple Music so I just uploaded the one track, added the original album to my library and edited the info to make it match and they all show up. And I did the reverse with the Tomb Raider movie OST. The album is not on Apple Music and my version doesn't have the bonus track that was one some releases, but that track is on Apple Music (from an album by the artist). So, I added just that song to my library, uploaded my copy of the soundtrack and edited the info/album art and it all seamlessly integrated into a complete version of the soundtrack.

It's nifty that you can upload your own album art and edit the info of apple music songs/albums to better suit how you want to organize your music.

None of this is super apparent and Itunes fucks up a lot of the basics but I've really started getting a hang of it.

RoH invaders should be repackaged as Cobra Kai bullies

Aleister Black can use the crane kick

Book it
cobrakai_newthumb.png

This would at least make them look less jabronie-like.
I'll never stream! You'll have to tear my FLACs from my cold dead hands.
Why do they call roman the big dawg since he to Georgia tech not UGA.
I don't understand.

gun_haver

I'm watching the RAW IS WAR after the Montreal Screwjobbery and maaannn was the Attitude Era bad.

stone cold was seriously so good he made an entire half decade of shit seem like the pinnacle of wrestling around him around his 2 year run. he will never, ever, be beat,

Zach

Good thangz:

1. Foley stuff
2. Austin
3. McMahon
4. Hart Foundation for a minute
5. Nation/Rock a little

But well over half of this stuff is atrocious, painful garbage. And the fans are hideous monsters.

Zach

Oh, Paul Bearer was amazing, too! Only reason to give this trash Undertaker/Kane storyline the time of day.

Imagine liking The Undertaker.

Imagine living that life.

(Take that, Biggest-Geek-Ever!)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
• Cage starring Lou Ferrigno as a Vietnam vet with the mind of a 12 year old was surprisingly good and cliche. Reb Scott sucks
• RUINER has probably the best soundtrack I've ever heard in a video game but the game itself feels pretty bullshit a lot of the time. And the 'puppy' thing is real annoying.
• Golf Story is realy fun and really funny and a perfect portable game
• Everybody's Golf is still really fun although grindy but I think it'll last me much longer than Golf Story
• The further we get from the console launch of Destiny 2 the less and less interested I get
• The closer we get to Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2 the more I want to play both immediately
• Gundam Versus is a ton of fun if you've never tried the series and like stuff like Tenkaichi or Virtual On, you should play it
• There's still tons of games I want to play before December.
• Cuphead seems good so far

Zach

So buy all of those gamez on sale? (Besides Cuphead which I totally already bought.) Sounds like a plan.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I'll pre-buy Wolfenstein on Amazon to get it for $48.00.

Top Bottom