• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Pikma

Banned
A cool lady at Hot Topic said oh we have the hoodie in now, to which I thought sweet, then I looked at the back and just said to myself uhh nope. The hoodie is their only miss imo in terms of the Hot Topic merch line.

I usually only bring it up when folks start questioning their success in this regard.
But it's you who brought up the hot topic deal this time.

But anyway this is dumb, everyone can post about whatever they want, sorry for questioning you.

Genuine question. How do Bullet Club shirt sales get split up? Like there's quite a few BC members right now. Do all of them get some of that merch money or only the important ones like Kenny and the Bucks get a portion of the sales or do they all get some but Kenny and the Bucks get a clear bigger cut?

They don't. The reason why Kenny and the bucks formed the elite is so they can sell merch on their own with an IP they own.

Same reason why Gallows trade marked biz cliz so he can sell shirts.

But it's you who brought up the hot topic deal this time

In context of talking about their success at marketing themselves.

That said fair enough, I'll also talk about it because it's impressive and a really good story about indie guys breaking through that has been relatively unheard of. It's a feel good story.

I might be making a slight change in my Top 5 in light of Suzuki not being on his game recently:

1. Naito
2. Omega
3. Takahashi
4. Okada
5. ZSJ

Takahashi comes from the 5-6 position up to 3, Suzuki slides down to 6 and ZSJ takes firm control of 5th.

I usually only bring it up when folks start questioning their success in this regard.
#ExcelWasRight
Cuphead looks so good, man. Incredible. Delightful. Wonderful.

Got three achievements on my very first boss attempt. I'm the greatest of all tiiime, daddeh.

Grade: B-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tOugNisFgVo
Oh, man. It's only $20. Might bite to play with mt brother.
I don't know what you're talking about😇😇😇
😏😏😏
hard to answer, the two ends of my wrestling fandom (childhood nostalgia and modern smark) make it way more difficult to answer than it should be
Hit us with the list, friend.

Jumping into the BC defense for some pedantry: it's not really Bone Soldier merch, their merch has had the words "Bone Soldier" on it since they started making it, Bone Soldier was named after that years later.

Anth0ny

I actually see bullet club shirts fairly regularly when I'm just driving around. I pretty much never see wwe shirts outside of the gym, and even that is super rare.

That bullet club shirt has definitely transcended pro wrestling at this point, which is crazy.

I might be making a slight change in my Top 5 in light of Suzuki not being on his game recently:

1. Naito
2. Omega
3. Takahashi
4. Okada
5. ZSJ

Takahashi comes from the 5-6 position up to 3, Suzuki slides down to 6 and ZSJ takes firm control of 5th.

Excel still rocking the all new Japan fave 5? I approve.

Found this on Nitro 168 during a Flair promo.

Tu9OL8z.png
Dato exposed?

Jumping into the BC defense for some pedantry: it's not really Bone Soldier merch, their merch has had the words "Bone Soldier" on it since they started making it, Bone Soldier was named after that years later.

Ha ha ha... That makes more sense.

It's still a horrendous back design though.

For fun:

Top 20:

1. Naito
2. Omega
3. Takahashi
4. Okada
5. ZSJ
6. Suzuki
7. Matt Jackson
8. Nick Jackson
9. Marty Scurll
10. Ibushi
11. Keith Lee
12. Ishii
13. EVIL
14. Dalton Castle
15. Sanada
16. Tanahashi
17. Pete Dunne
18. Tyler Bate
19. Kyle O'Reilly
20. Donovan Dijack

So WWE comes in only at the bottom 4 and Dunne and Bate barely count as WWE and Reilly and Dijack are just hires.

I'm not going to do top 20 for promos (because there are in my opinion only a handful of guys who are a good promo so after that handful it's basically a pick em) so here's my top 10:

1. Owens
2. Naito
3. The Miz
4. Chris Jericho
5. Alexa Bliss
6. The Usos
7. John Cena
8. The New Day
9. Enzo (can't stand him but can't deny the skill)
10. Wyatt (this is about skill dude can talk it's not his fault he's given nothing to talk about)

Omega is just outside top 10.

Now top 5 Charisma:

1. Takahashi
2. Takahashi
3. Daryl
4. Takahashi
5. Naito

I really wonder how much Bray's mic work would be improved by good booking

Immensely, Bray was Actually having a great year until his feud with Randy went off the rails (that initial arson angle had potential and then they just killed it dead with every subsequent week until it ended in a horrible match and an even more horrible second match)

A top ten promos and Kenny Omega is no where to be found.

He's nebulous to me.

Dude is a good talker but that's not his power. His power comes from in ring godism + solid mic work but he's not the best talker out there.

I'd totally get someone putting him in top 10 and I totally get not.

I'd be fascinated to see what he'd sound like having to do a WWE scripted promo though lol.

Imagine Roman with Bray's mic skills

Just give him the same promos
I'm not even sure if superb mic work can make up for his bad booking.
Immensely, Bray was Actually having a great year until his feud with Randy went off the rails (that initial arson angle had potential and then they just killed it dead with every subsequent week until it ended in a horrible match and an even more horrible second match)
That Randy feud was something else. Orton has had such an awful year. Bray started kinda good, but then turned into HoH. Followed by the Jinder feud. Don't know what's up now.
I am 34 today friends.

Most active wrestlers are younger then I am right now, that is depressing.
Happy Birthday, bud!

I'm not even sure if superb mic work can make up for his bad booking.

That Randy feud was something else. Orton has had such an awful year. Bray started kinda good, but then turned into HoH. Followed by the Jinder feud. Don't know what's up now.

Rusev day....

Rusev better win.

Yeah Orton was so good as a Wyatt... I wish they had just stayed together.

Aiii

So not worth it
Nah, only a pro would be worth it, why spend money on the same device?

—
Thanks for the well wishes friends.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He was an impressively large man who made goofy faces and had a wacky charisma about him. Also people liked him because America.

He's kinda the most amazing lower mid card act ever, that being said he used to HEADLINE the WWF C touring show during the height of Hulkamania.

Top Bottom