• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Started playing that Life is Strange prequel. It's everything I wanted it to be. <3

Hope Rachel's introduction is as epic as I'm imagining it to be

Oh my, that's cuteness overload. Kairi has found a treasure.

tumblr_ovs4bvPNKA1u1ljrzo2_540.gif

tumblr_ovs4bvPNKA1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Kairi IS a treasure.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I completely lost track of time and missed the first 45 minutes.

I'm assuming nothing interesting happened.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Renee has cute hair again

any hot matches i would enjoy checking out?

Putting them behind spoilers in case someone hasn't caught up, but these are the matches I'd recommend from today's set

- Kairi Sane vs. Bianca Belair
- Mia Yim vs. Shayna Baszler
- Toni Storm vs. Piper Niven
- Kairi Sane vs. Dakota Kai
- Shayna Baszler vs. Mercedes Martinez
- Toni Storm vs. Kairi Sane

If you only have time to watch one, it's gotta be
Storm vs. Sane
. It was the best match of the tournament by a long shot. It was fantastic IMO.

gun_haver

Putting them behind spoilers in case someone hasn't caught up, but these are the matches I'd recommend from today's set

If you only have time to watch one, it's gotta be Storm vs. Sane. It was the best match of the tournament by a long shot. It was fantastic IMO.

I do only have time to watch one so I will check out storm vs sane right now and be back with my impressions. Thanks for the rec pal.

If you only have time to watch one, it's gotta be Storm vs. Sane. It was the best match of the tournament by a long shot. It was fantastic IMO.
Not even close. Storm vs Niven blew it out of the water.

gun_haver

I do only have time to watch one so I will check out storm vs sane right now and be back with my impressions. Thanks for the rec pal.

quoting myself but i can't find it on youtube clips and i'm not paying for the nazi supporting mcmahons, sorry. hopefully i can see a great kairi match sometime soon.

Top Bottom