• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

3o7TKsbVvnrjYmrABO.gif

HHH is lucky. And she is boss's daughter too. Damn.

I'd prefer a fatal four way. Easier to cover up shitty wrestlers weaknesses that way.

To be fair she didn't help herself by shoplifting. And then she started complaining about her standing in the company on Twitter so much that it's now part of her gimmick.
The Emmalina thing was total trash and singlehandedly killed any chances she had on the main roster. Wasted a bunch of time for no reason

If not the star she could've still been a solid midcard woman. Instead she's just useless and jobbing

She's over because she can talk better than anyone else on Raw.

No one could have made that This is Your Life segment work.

She's also getting better and better in the ring

She gets better booking than anybody in the division, including getting a Cena level of free reign in her promos because her opponents consistently lose clean to her.

I don't think she's a bad promo (I do however thinks her promos are standard heel business). I think she's a terrible heel because she can't get anybody over but herself and she's had 2 divisions booked around her. I understand you get annoyed when people place everything on her looks, but you can't deny her booking is a huge part of why she's over.

Sanjuro

The Emmalina thing was total trash and singlehandedly killed any chances she had on the main roster. Wasted a bunch of time for no reason

If not the star she could've still been a solid midcard woman. Instead she's just useless and jobbing

I still don't see how anyone could see her and Santino being a great gimmick in the first place.

She gets better booking than anybody in the division, including getting a Cena level of free reign in her promos because her opponents consistently lose clean to her.

I don't think she's a bad promo (I do however thinks her promos are standard heel business). I think she's a terrible heel because she can't get anybody over but herself and she's had 2 divisions booked around her. I understand you get annoyed when people place everything on her looks, but you can't deny her booking is a huge part of why she's over.

Yes her booking is a big part. Her booking comes from her promo ability which WWE far more priortizes than ring work.

She's top 10 in the company on the mic.

Baszler vs Charlotte or Becky?!

watch her first ten feuds be with anyone but them

For the record, that is complete speculation on my part.

Mainly because they want to build that 4HW vs. 4HW storyline and they aren't doing that on NXT and the two Horsewomen on Raw are buried in the core of the Earth. Charlotte isn't buried and Becky is still super over, so she could work with them or at least interact with them to build the match.

Bronx-Man

Banned
If anything, it's our fault for thinking there was ever a chance WWE could book cruiserweights/luchadors right.

Shit, might as well bring back Hornswoggle.

Top Bottom