• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Ultratech

Damn, that certainly escalated.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PWInsider says GFW trademarks are still listed as owned by Global Force Wrestling LLC

If Jarrett's gone completely, they're gone too. Because he still owns them. And

there are no words anymore to describe TNA

Ayyy lmao

What happened

Did he threaten him with a plane crash, Warrior style??

Kevin talked about his kids, Shane told him not to do that. Then Kevin proceeds to talk about the Heli crash Shane had, how everyone in his family wished he wouldn't have survived, including his kids. Then Shane goes awol

One of the funniest things yet also dumb is when refs try to stop fights, like really you think words are going to stop it? 🤣😂 Just get in and break it

I guess the KO vs Shane match is going to be for control of Smackdown. Owens as GM seems fun for a few months - up until the Rumble at least.

Hex

Banned
Shane's face was so red during his swinging that I thought he had somehow been gigged. But no just high blood pressure

I guess the KO vs Shane match is going to be for control of Smackdown. Owens as GM seems fun for a few months - up until the Rumble at least.

Not a bad idea, go all the way with this and have him book himself a WWE title match, win it and be a champion GM until the powers that be return to stop his power trip.

Top Bottom