• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

DI-qWvsXkAE-Irc

gun_haver

Two wrestlers who only give 100% for like 2 matches a year fighting on a random weekly episode of Smackdown. I wouldn't expect much

haha yeah, both of these guys are the biggest 'i rarely give a shit' kind of performers

but what if they are aware of that and end up kind of bouncing off each other in a

- nah it'll be nothing

What are the odds either one of those two are going to actually show up for that match and not just sleepwalk through it.

Two wrestlers who only give 100% for like 2 matches a year fighting on a random weekly episode of Smackdown. I wouldn't expect much

Eh, who knows. That's why I said might.

And even then, those two sleepwalking should still be at least alright.

Better than another Jinder main event, that's for damn sure.

Luschient

Just finished that Nobody Speak doc about Hogan/Gawker.

Was pretty interesting until the last 25 mins or so and it just took a turn into how Trump attacks the press and then just kinda....ends.

I also don't think Hogan has any idea how a normal person should dress when going out in public. I mean, a bandanna and sunglasses in a courtroom??

Just finished that Nobody Speak doc about Hogan/Gawker.

Was pretty interesting until the last 25 mins or so and it just took a turn into how Trump attacks the press and then just kinda....ends.

I also don't think Hogan has any idea how a normal person should dress when going out in public. I mean, a bandanna and sunglasses in a courtroom??
That wasn't Hogan, it was Terry Bollea.

gun_haver

i'm not seeing much discussion about the jeff hardy vs miz match from last night, and i was pretty blown away by it.

so am i blowing this out of proportion or what? the last match i felt like this about was like, before wrestlmania gotta be, because i haven't been watching much at all since then.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Nakamura has always been a guy who wrestles at the level of his opponent. Put him in there with someone great, you'll get great matches. Put him in there with a complete waste of skin like Mahal or Corbin and you'll get garbage.

With Orton I expect a middling match at best.

Catching up on the MYC, and a Dakota Kai is adorable. Hoping she fares better than (It's) Bayley.

Also, what is this shitty Sage Beckett gimmick?

gun_haver

Nakamura has always been a guy who wrestles at the level of his opponent. Put him in there with someone great, you'll get great matches. Put him in there with a complete waste of skin like Mahal or Corbin and you'll get garbage.

With Orton I expect a middling match at best.

makes sense. what doesn't make sense is why sami zayn is still irrelevant, considering his match with shinsuke was by far the best match wwe has gotten out of him. like, what are they thinking with this. 'oh we'll just wait for 5 years and maybe give him a run when he's 40 and come back to us after an indie spell'?

why can they not book new stars at all

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
makes sense. what doesn't make sense is why sami zayn is still irrelevant, considering his match with shinsuke was by far the best match wwe has gotten out of him. like, what are they thinking with this. 'oh we'll just wait for 5 years and maybe give him a run when he's 40 and come back to us after an indie spell'?

why can they not book new stars at all

braun seems to be doing well

hell joe was doing well in the lesnar feud despite the fact that it initially looked like he was just getting fed

maybeitssami

Some say Stephanie McMahon started the Women's Revolution
Emma started the women's revolution. Emma started the women's revolution. Emma started the women's revolution. Emma started the women's revolution. Emma started the women's revolution. Emma started the women's revolution.

cordy

Banned
Nakamura on the main roster has been underwelming as fuck. Austin said it, Edge and Christian said it, JR said it, many others have as well. Just call a spade a spade. Nakamura came over to the company to tone his style down, become more famous and just do what it do like most stars who join the company. They know what they're here for. He's not stupid. He's just caring more about other things than trying to kill himself for a 5 star match every night.

I can't blame him because if I had the choice of putting on a 5 star or saving my body, becoming more famous, making more money and basically having a longer career I'd much rather go for the latter option.

He's smart.

Foggy

We can only hope mist go to NXT.

I would hope for that and also hope they justify this influx of talent by making room for them in important matches. Do people honestly want a women's program that exists only to siphon talent in and out for a championship program at a quarterly NXT ppv?

There are still a couple steps they need to take in order to make this really work. This is only the first.

Beefy

I would hope for that and also hope they justify this influx of talent by making room for them in important matches. Do people honestly want a women's program that exists only to siphon talent in and out for a championship program at a quarterly NXT ppv?

There are still a couple steps they need to take in order to make this really work. This is only the first.

I trust Trips more then I trust Vince to get it right. Man it's mad saying that.

Are we supposed to cheer or boo this?

I don't know why you'd (royal you, not you specifically) want to cheer for someone going through addiction problems.

Even if you think he's a fuckbag who ruins TNA/GFW/country music, he doesn't really deserve ill wished against him.

(If he's done other horrible stuff aside from that, that's a separate debate)

Top Bottom