• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Who's a wrestler you guys are surprised to hear they have never gotten a five star match rating from Meltzer?

Bryan probably tops it for me.

Oh and Angle.

Oersted

Imagine the roids the baby will have.

baby+photo.png

Is the WWE UK program officially off the table? If so, they should just do joint WWE/Progress shows once a month and tape them similar to NXT. Same thing goes with Shimmer/SHINE; do joint shows instead of creating a whole new Women's only show. SHINE is based in Florida, too, so that could allow for a lot of their NXT trainees to get more time in the ring in prep for their "call up" to NXT.

Meltzer said WWE internally is still planning to have it up and running before the end of the year, but he sounded skeptical that it would happen.

Hex

Banned
Who's a wrestler you guys are surprised to hear they have never gotten a five star match rating from Meltzer?

Bryan probably tops it for me.

Oh and Angle.

Confession and shoot here: I never understood the Angle love as far as in the ring.
As a character? Absolutely. But in the ring? He never did it for me

Oersted

Fun fact

Since(and including) Wrestlemania, the Ascension lost in two Battle Royals and jobbed twice against Breezango.

And one of them jobbed in another Battle Royal.

And thats it.

Anth0ny

As what?

He's decent but he's not an indy darling type guy.

Not to mention he's personality sucks

He's less MacIntyre and more Jack Swagger

Yeah I know what you're saying, but I see John's point too. There's nowhere to go but up for Ziggler if he leaves WWE from a character perspective. The start/stop pushes have been going on for like 5 years now.

If Juice Robinson could do it... who knows.

Yeah I know what you're saying, but I see John's point too. There's nowhere to go but up for Ziggler if he leaves WWE from a character perspective. The start/stop pushes have been going on for like 5 years now.

If Juice Robinson could do it... who knows.

Juice Robinson got over because he's really just gosh darn earnestly likeable.

Ziggler comes off as a total asshole...

Ziggler is also 37 years old. He's better to just take the paycheck and call it a day.

He's just kind of done

Cosmozone

So in the upcoming issue of NXT, Asuka is going to head into an unknown future in the main roster and all sorts of people are nervous about it. I wonder if she will post a longer text covering the topic on Instagram as she did in the past at certain career milestones in the WWE such as the comment she posted before her title match against Bayley to win the NXT women's championship.

I hope she will do it. Would be interesting to know how she thinks about the callup and with which attitude she intends to tackle the upcoming challenge. Those posts were always quite in-character, so a new one will give some insight on what's coming character-wise (it won't change much, probably).

Zach

I don't care what you say, excelsiorlef, I wish post-'97 Sting would've hit us with the old school colorful getup from time to time!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nah they never were. Not really properly. They were "friends" but never a real team

Because Nia Jax can't act or wrestle well enough to be a heater.

I'm legitimately surprised you think adding Nia Jax would do anything whatsoever to improve Bliss's act. Because I would disagree with that for the same reason above: Jax can't act or wrestle.

that goddamn hurricane might head here to north carolina....

Last october, we got hit here with major flooding and it was wild....

Irma is going to try to bring the super kick party to us but i will shoot and no sell it....

Because Nia Jax can't act or wrestle well enough to be a heater.

I'm legitimately surprised you think adding Nia Jax would do anything whatsoever to improve Bliss's act. Because I would disagree with that for the same reason above: Jax can't act or wrestle.

Let them literally be who they are backstage.

Let Bliss do all the talking.

I've seen a ton of their backstage stuff that is really charming and entertaining.

Nia is getting better as a monster. It's her character work that is really really not good.

somedevil

Love how Asuka dressing room is signified by her mask on the door. Plus Lars sullivan music is horror music with the scream in the beginning.

The setup for this 5-0 Street Fight is amazing.

And jesus fucking christ at Striker going all #BlueLivesMatter. Way to fuck up the mood.

Draxal

Let them literally be who they are backstage.

Let Bliss do all the talking.

I've seen a ton of their backstage stuff that is really charming and entertaining.

Nia is getting better as a monster. It's her character work that is really really not good.

Shes still very bad in the ring.

All off the hosses in MYC were pretty much better at doing Nia than Nia, and the fans know it.

Top Bottom