• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Weird how having sleeves makes KO looks much more slim

21371984_1450874878339015_3173993441767981056_n.jpg

gun_haver

the way they used daniel this week did seem a little like 'let's kill his heat because he's going to leave us' kind of vindictive.

I honestly think integrating MMA guys into WWE is a horrible idea. It worked okay when MMA was a super niche thing, but UFC is more money than WWE by orders of magnitude at this point.

Nobody is going to buy that Becky Lynch is going to beat up Shayna Baszler or anyone else.
Ironically I think Becky is the only one of the four with some trained stuff since she's a brown belt in submission wrestling.

Anth0ny

I honestly think integrating MMA guys into WWE is a horrible idea. It worked okay when MMA was a super niche thing, but UFC is more money than WWE by orders of magnitude at this point.

Nobody is going to buy that Becky Lynch is going to beat up Shayna Baszler or anyone else.

I actually think it's doable. the biggest ppv of all time just happened based on the premise of "nobody is going to buy that conor is going to beat up mayweather in a boxing match".

you can either sell it as the wrestlers being the underdogs because they aren't as tough as the mma fighters, or the mma fighters as the underdogs because they're coming into wrestling. different rules, different challenges. you can't just come in and do mma shit and expect to succeed in wrestling. have the mma girls purposely botch a bunch of moves, while the wrestlers breeze through easy victories using flashy moves.

Shoot: Red Dead Redemption is a totally average game with clunky, repetitive gameplay, unimaginative missions and a devoid of personality 'antihero' MC. The entirety of Mexico is a complete waste of time. Rockstar is reportedly a shit studio in terms of working conditions that grind human souls to dust and has a history of coercing media outlets. They haven't made a fun game since the PS2 era.

6/10, will not support.

Shoot: Red Dead Redemption is a totally average game with clunky, repetitive gameplay, unimaginative missions and a devoid of personality 'antihero' MC. The entirety of Mexico is a complete waste of time. Rockstar is reportedly a shit studio in terms of working conditions that grind human souls to dust and has a history of coercing media outlets. They haven't made a fun game since the PS2 era.

6/10, will not support.

Dude. Really?

M73kk_s-200x150.gif

Anth0ny

I think the story that makes the most sense is the MMA fighters come in over confident and get out-wrestled by the wrestlers at Survivor Series. Basically they try to shoot, but end up being out worked. They shoot themselves right into a work!

It should also be the main event of the show, no question.

Red Dead Redemption is a classic and has aged nicely on a technical level.

I replayed it last year and can confidently say the gameplay and overall mission structure haven't aged well one bit. Very very repetitive. Dont even bother with auto target because it breaks the gameplay. Still, the stories , themes and sub themes and characters that fill that world are amazing and well realized. That entire last act doing mundane stuff after you return home and everything after that are things in a game I'll never forget.

Hasney

6/10, will not support.

Shoot? more like lukewarm take.

Everyone has opinions. People in this very thread actually sit through all of Raw and enjoy themselves.

Destiny 2 is actually really awesome friends

Weird booting it up and feeling like there's a ton of shit to do (and a story worth seeing through?)

Bronx-Man

Banned
Destiny is a boring dull piece of shit game and so is every one of these grating bullshit games where all you do spend 96 hours at a time grinding for loot. It's the dumbest genre in kideo games right now and fuck whoever started this damn trend.

And that's a #shoot.

Sephzilla

Destiny is a boring dull piece of shit game and so is every one of these grating bullshit games where all you do spend 96 hours at a time grinding for loot. It's the dumbest genre in kideo games right now and fuck whoever started this damn trend.

And that's a #shoot.

This post is almost as long as your tag

And that's a #shoot.
RNG loot is stupid

gun_haver

they worked it so he would be the one giving the corporate ethos ie 'you can't fight shane' when the crowd clearly just wanted him to either give the all clear or fuck it, just wrestle daniel. that's what i mean. and i think it's because he's gonna expire his contract and then go wrestle somewhere else that vince/the others are trying to cool off his heat a bit so that he isn't such good competition when he does.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I actually think it's doable. the biggest ppv of all time just happened based on the premise of "nobody is going to buy that conor is going to beat up mayweather in a boxing match".

you can either sell it as the wrestlers being the underdogs because they aren't as tough as the mma fighters, or the mma fighters as the underdogs because they're coming into wrestling. different rules, different challenges. you can't just come in and do mma shit and expect to succeed in wrestling. have the mma girls purposely botch a bunch of moves, while the wrestlers breeze through easy victories using flashy moves.

I think it's not completely un-doable for the reason that wrestling is fake and McGregor legitimately fought Mayweather. It was never explained that McGregor had a shot, it was legit though so it *could* have happened.

Putting MMA people in against wrestlers is just asking to bury the wrestlers the same way Brock Lesnar does. Regardless of the circumstances I don't think Lesnar would drop the title to Eddie Guerrero these days.

And that's a #shoot.

Seph what's the DPS on this shoot post?

Heroman

Banned

And that's a #shoot.
How do you know it takes 96 hours grinding for loot?

What's WWE going to air on Thursdays on the 99% chance LU dies and the .00000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance TNA also dies

Egg0

Banned
Today was the first time I thought to myself, "I can't wait to get home to play more Destiny."

And I put a ton of hours into the first Destiny. A game that I don't think I like, but it was easy to group with friends to shoot the shit, while shooting some shits.

Beefy

What's WWE going to air on Thursdays on the 99% chance LU dies and the .00000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance TNA also dies

WWE: Indy

Where all the average to shit talent or talent they don't understand they have and get by buying TNA and every one from LU goes.

Friday will be WWE:UK.

WWE will go 7 days a week

Top Bottom