• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Today was the first time I thought to myself, "I can't wait to get home to play more Destiny."

And I put a ton of hours into the first Destiny. A game that I don't think I like, but it was easy to group with friends to shoot the shit, while shooting some shits.

That's all Destiny should amount to really: a good time with online friends. I still dislike Bungie's partnering with Activision of all pubs but it's a damn if you do or damn if you dont situation for Bungie.

Just finished watching Bash at the Beach 98. I remember back in the day my Dad ordered the PPV for me so we could watch DDP/Malone vs Hogan/Rodman. The match was better than I remembered. It's a decent match.

Which now takes me to the dark timeline of the next PPV being Road Wild which has Jay Leno in the main event (which my Dad also ordered the PPV)

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 9/4

8pm: 3.069
9pm: 2.978
10pm: 2.750

Avg: 2.932
College game did 5.134 million

Last year did 3.069 viewers
College game did 8.354 million

Anth0ny

Raw Viewership for 9/4

looks like show/stroman didn't hold viewers for the third hour. pretty sure that was the case last time they faced in the main event.

Raw Viewership for 9/4

Guess Big Show and Braun didn't hold viewers like it had in the past.

But also the college game got really good in the end, which aligned with the final hour of Raw.

somedevil

looks like show/stroman didn't hold viewers for the third hour. pretty sure that was the case last time they faced in the main event.

Guess Big Show and Braun didn't hold viewers like it had in the past.

But also the college game got really good in the end, which aligned with the final hour of Raw.

The 2nd to 3rd hour drop came from women 18-49 and viewers 25 and older leaving. Funny thing is the third hour 12-34 male viewership went up.

Back to the NXT catchup. Sonya Deville vignette, can't wait for that...

Ally Black vs Kassius Ohno next week though, yes please
Progress sucking on wwes teet is so awkward and I'm surprised the fuck wwe but I watch their British developmental type are around

what

What was confusing about that post

The factual implication that Progress is buddy buddy with WWE (mysteriously in a way that only benefits WWE. In before someone says for the 20th time this week that Progress will definitely be on the Network any day now!!!!)

or the factual implication that there's a portion of fans who hate WWE but love Progress, despite modern Progress clearly favoring a certain 3 members of the roster more than all else, definitely not for WWE Reasons though I'm sure

I might be going to three WWE shows this month.

Raw in Anaheim
No Mercy in LA
Raw in Ontario

Not sure about the Raws yet but getting my No Mercy tickets this weekend. If I could take next tuesday off I would go to Smackdown Live in Vegas for the MYC finals.

It's a shame you can only search individual words here, because an interesting experiment would be to search and discover which was said more this year, the phrase "Balor Club will happen soon" or "Progress on the WWE Network will happen soon"

Obviously overall Balor Club would win because that's been a two year thing people swear will happen any day now, which I'm sure they're getting right on

Hasney

The factual implication that Progress is buddy buddy with WWE (mysteriously in a way that only benefits WWE. In before someone says for the 20th time this week that Progress will definitely be on the Network any day now!!!!)

or the factual implication that there's a portion of fans who hate WWE but love Progress, despite modern Progress clearly favoring a certain 3 members of the roster more than all else, definitely not for WWE Reasons though I'm sure

Wellbyou can hate WWE and enjoy PROGRESS if you only hate WWE because you want to watch a good wrestling programming. Those two ideas can easily co-exist.

Not sure where the idea that it only benefits WWE comes from either. Money has changed hands as was reported when this all happened.

And even if PROGRESS had no deal with WWE, why wouldn't those 3 be heavily featured? Due to the exposure WWE has given them, they're the biggest draws. It's why they're the featured guys on most shows they take part in unless they have ex-WWE guys on the card.

everything after awkward makes no sense as a coherent sentance

also BSS were the top heel faction from before the WWE tournament, and are undisputably the biggest uk talent in the world right now.
having them on top would make sense, but sure, wwe are making them push them, while WWE contracted Mandrews is in a throwaway scramble on their biggest show this weekend.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

The fact it's not even vaguely coherent, probably.

everything after awkward makes no sense as a coherent sentance

also BSS were the top heel faction from before the WWE tournament, and are undisputably the biggest uk talent in the world right now.
having them on top would make sense, but sure, wwe are making them push them, while WWE contracted Mandrews is in a throwaway scramble on their biggest show this weekend.

Same case in ICW. Wolfie was a cornerstone of the company for ages before WWE wanted him, and his and Trent's feud for the belt started before WWE came along. Since Joe Coffey (a WoS guy) won the title in April, he's not been in a major feud with any of the WWE UK guys either. Of the questionable decisions ICW have made recently, favouritism towards WWE UK guys isn't really one of them either. Neither is that the case in OTT as well.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Is the WWE UK program officially off the table? If so, they should just do joint WWE/Progress shows once a month and tape them similar to NXT. Same thing goes with Shimmer/SHINE; do joint shows instead of creating a whole new Women's only show. SHINE is based in Florida, too, so that could allow for a lot of their NXT trainees to get more time in the ring in prep for their "call up" to NXT.

Beefy

Is the WWE UK program officially off the table? If so, they should just do joint WWE/Progress shows once a month and tape them similar to NXT. Same thing goes with Shimmer/SHINE; do joint shows instead of creating a whole new Women's only show. SHINE is based in Florida, too, so that could allow for a lot of their NXT trainees to get more time in the ring in prep for their "call up" to NXT.

Trips still says it is happening....

Kurita

kFGLEr4.png
This and tweets by Dril are all we need on Twitter.
Seriously a perfect use of 140 characters.

Fuck HH though

they worked it so he would be the one giving the corporate ethos ie 'you can't fight shane' when the crowd clearly just wanted him to either give the all clear or fuck it, just wrestle daniel. that's what i mean. and i think it's because he's gonna expire his contract and then go wrestle somewhere else that vince/the others are trying to cool off his heat a bit so that he isn't such good competition when he does.

No it's because he's the other authority figure on the show. So only he could do it.

Not everything is a shoot conspiracy

now you're playing their game son

I for one will bite the bullet for that poster, and all other posters, and say on behalf of all that Bryan vs Cody in ROH late 2018 will be the most hyped 3 star match you've ever heard of (because fuck paying $30+ to see it on shoddy iPPV)

Hex

Banned
Why the fuck aren't these two a proper duo on TV.

So stupid

I know, the little moments like the scream in the match, this and the instagram and twitter stuff shows that they could be great.
HOnestly since they have so many women now that have nothing to do and are bringing more in a Women's Tag division with title should be looked at

Bryan vs Bone Soldier vs Toru Yano will be one of the worst comedy triple threats imaginable, and I eagerly await the two star review because Dave won't have the guts to give a Bryan match less than two

Top Bottom