• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Look at all these WCW marks
WdeadW
1OaxZ2w.gif

Menome

Menny, when will you be able to watch the finale?

Monday evening, UK time. Despite the fact I have had no time to listen to music or watch wrestling, I bought three Chromatics and one Johnny Jewel album today for $4 total thanks to that tip-off in the Unofficial Twin Peaks Thread.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
NXT is coming back to Massachusetts at the end of the month and I actually got myself a ticket. This is kind of a big deal for me, because I never go anywhere. The most adventurous thing I've done in the last year was go to an aquarium (which had these turtles that were HUGE and cool as hell). Can any of you more worldly people tell me what to expect?

This will be the first wrestling event I've attended since I was like 10. On the card then, from what I can remember, was Bam Bam Bigelow and either the Nasty Boys or Public Enemy. I'm 80% certain it was Public Enemy because the match had a table spot in it. Young me wanted to take a piece of the table home cause I thought it was cool, but I chickened out. My mom worked at a Pizza Hut at the time and the losing team ended up going there that night. She mentioned that I went to the event and got them to sign some kind of flyer for me, but I didn't keep it (which I regret now). And that's my only wrestling story.

NXT is coming back to Massachusetts at the end of the month and I actually got myself a ticket. This is kind of a big deal for me, because I never go anywhere. The most adventurous thing I've done in the last year was go to an aquarium (which had these turtles that were HUGE and cool as hell). Can any of you more worldly people tell me what to expect?

This will be the first wrestling event I've attended since I was like 10. On the card then, from what I can remember, was Bam Bam Bigelow and either the Nasty Boys or Public Enemy. I'm 80% certain it was Public Enemy because the match had a table spot in it. Young me wanted to take a piece of the table home cause I thought it was cool, but I chickened out. My mom worked at a Pizza Hut at the time and the losing team ended up going there that night. She mentioned that I went to the event and got them to sign some kind of flyer for me, but I didn't keep it (which I regret now). And that's my only wrestling story.
I don't know what to expect but you can watch nxt on hulu or wwe network to see what it's currently like.

It will be fun, the action will be close, cheer along!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sasha Banks loses the title because Daniel Bryan convinced them that all babyfaces have to be booked like total losers other than John Cena and Roman Reigns.

Hex

Banned
Sasha Banks loses the title because Daniel Bryan convinced them that all babyfaces have to be booked like total losers other than John Cena and Roman Reigns.

I think it is more " Look at what Braun is doing! I want that on the women's side too til Asska gets there"

More like silentmark03 right boyz?

Hasney

That sounds really fun, have an ace time!

More like silentmark03 right boyz?

No

Big One

Banned
Oh god I've been watching promos of Cornette in GFW, and he's insufferable. It isn't that the promos themselves are bad, but he's cutting worked promos in the style of his famous shoot promos...just without any of the cussing. It just doesn't work for me at all. Cornette has been doing shoot promos for so long it feels like he's forgotten how to do worked promos properly.

Oh god I've been watching promos of Cornette in GFW, and he's insufferable. It isn't that the promos themselves are bad, but he's cutting worked promos in the style of his famous shoot promos...just without any of the cussing. It just doesn't work for me at all. Cornette has been doing shoot promos for so long it feels like he's forgotten how to do worked promos properly.
I watched the opening of the latest ep with recaps and I couldn't do it.

I find it sad and funny that the biggest thing that people talk about Triplemania 25 is Sexy Star. Granted, it was good that people called her out, but it's something I notice.
EDIT: Missed a word.

Hasney

I find it sad and funny that the biggest that people talk about Triplemania 25 is Sexy Star. Granted, it was good that people called her out, but it's something I notice.

AJ and Sami Zayn could put on a 5 star classic and if some cunt did what she did at the same event, its all people would talk about there too.

Top Bottom