• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

MC Safety

I couldn't watch all of that 30 second Rousey stand off with WWE Superstars

r/cringe material.

You're going to need to toughen up, because the battle of the fake horsewomen is going to play out with many awkward vignettes.

I suppose MMA woman is going to win the Mae Young challenge.

Zach

Fake Horsewomen? Which ones are the fake ones? Or are they all fake? I don't understand you, MC Safety.

But I can't quit you.

*two over groups of women do the simplest pro wrestling match build standoff in history, after being provoked by Bazler earlier in the night*

"MAKES NO SENSE"
"SO CRINGE"
"NO ONE CARES"

*Video gets 10 times the views of the other MYC videos that week*

*two over groups of women do the simplest pro wrestling match build standoff in history, after being provoked by Bazler earlier in the night*

"MAKES NO SENSE"
"SO CRINGE"
"NO ONE CARES"

*Video gets 10 times the views of the other MYC videos that week*

All they need to do is stop smiling and laughing like heeyy this is fun u guyzzz! and it'll be fine.

MC Safety

Fake Horsewomen? Which ones are the fake ones? Or are they all fake? I don't understand you, MC Safety.

The MMA horsewomen are just four women who train together. Only one has established herself as a champion, although only under a very narrow and tightly defined set of circumstances. The other three, by all accounts, are failed quantities or never-wases.

Becky and company were saddled with horsewomen as novices. They've done nothing to earn the nickname; in the parlance of wrestling, they're not even a faction or stable or team. At best you can say the real horsemen bred and one of them produced a daughter.

Horseman is biblical and refers to a supernatural force operating only with a mind for destruction. I'm okay with it meaning nothing as it applies to these women, but have to be accurate in my descriptions.

So:

• Promote a shite 8 man tournament with Drew Galloway and Magnus being the only UK guys.
  • Keep guys like Joe Coffey, Zack Gibson and Jay Lethal as the dark matches of said show
  • Announce a 128-man tournament touring the UK immediately afterwards, with the finals at a 20,000 person sized arena
  • Said announcement gets cut short in the TV broadcast
  • After the tournament has already failed to actually happen, desperately try to get headlines piggybacking off of CM Punk with an offer that he's never gonna accept.

Why do people keep trusting these wankers after all of that and other stuff I probably forgot?

So:

• Promote a shite 8 man tournament with Drew Galloway and Magnus being the only UK guys.
  • Keep guys like Joe Coffey, Zack Gibson and Jay Lethal as the dark matches of said show
  • Announce a 128-man tournament touring the UK immediately afterwards, with the finals at a 20,000 person sized arena
  • Said announcement gets cut short in the TV broadcast
  • After the tournament has already failed to actually happen, desperately try to get headlines piggybacking off of CM Punk with an offer that he's never gonna accept.

Why do people keep trusting these wankers after all of that and other stuff I probably forgot?

Used the Manchester bombings as an excuse to "postpone" their 128 man tournament they hadn't sold any tickets for; https://twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/870235449050247168

They're trash, using the ill-gotten gains from their joke of a video game to front an absolute joke of a "wrestling promotion". TV people are clueless when it comes to wrestling, so they fall for any con artist who speaks their language - also why Alex Shane is often involved whenever British wrestling makes another failed stab at television.

Fox318

I think it's more she can compete in a sport where she's not going to be hurt and she can also get jobs for her three friends.

The WWE will always be interested in names and celebrities. It's a cornerstone of the McMahon plan since the son took over.

I mean I can kinda see the appeal but she isn't going to be making great money. This is the closest thing to a mid life crisis that we will see in the WWE.

She is a bigger star then any in both the WWE and UFC, beside Connor, she will bring in tons of attention.

In the UFC but outside of talk about a potential next fight there is no buzz at all around her name. She just got married and there wasn't any buzz in any Celeb site over it.

The NBC guest spot she did not go over well and she had a horrible relationship with any media that isn't Ellen or Conan O'brien.

You really think she's gonna do the media events like Tyson did?

Mahonay

Banned
Stop man. I am trying to not buy it
Pssst. I was super let down by Destiny 1, it felt like I bought an unfinished, shallow game, and gave up on it before the raids even got going...and I fucking love Destiny 2. They nailed it right out of the gate this time. The story, progression system, loot, level sizes and mission layout, colorful and lively world designs. It's all so much better. If you've got friends that are playing it's worth it IMO.

Beefy

Pssst. I was super let down by Destiny 1, it felt like I bought an unfinished, shallow game, and gave up on it before the raids even got going...and I fucking love Destiny 2. They nailed it right out of the gate this time. The story, progression system, loot, level sizes and mission layout, colorful and lively world designs. It's all so much better. If you've got friends that are playing it's worth it IMO.

8d880372f01c6489d3c6bbca8d30a295.gif

I liked launch Destiny 1 and thought the game got worse after The Taken King. Since Destiny 2 seems to be more of that I'm cool sitting it out.

Zach

Oh, I was listening to the Tony Schiavone podcast -- it's mostly bad, I just need my Tone Zone fix, brother -- and the dumb co-host guy who sucks said that Goldberg was only over because of booking and that Sean O'Haire could've been just as over when he came in with the Natural Born Thrillers. I was happy that Schiavone, who kinda just goes with the flow a lot, was like "nah, dude."

Ronda to the WWE could be like when Shamrock came in, but it's a totally different time and I'd be worried about booking just having current women eating the pins.

Mahonay

Banned
Ronda to the WWE could be like when Shamrock came in, but it's a totally different time and I'd be worried about booking just having current women eating the pins.
1997 WWF booking was a trillion times more competent than 2017 WWE "booking" - AKA whatever old man Vince feels like on a given night.

1997 WWF booking was a trillion times more competent than 2017 WWE "booking" - AKA whatever old man Vince feels like on a given night.

It's bizzare that for a time when wrestling was in such a shitter for WWE that things still kind of made sense from a booking stand point

WWE in talks to bring a PPV to the UK. I wonder which one it will be?

They should have AOP ride in on motorcyles with Paul

tchocky

WWE in talks to bring a PPV to the UK. I wonder which one it will be?

Since they usually come to the UK around November it should be Survivor Series. It is the least important of the big 4 PPVs and it being in the UK could make it seem more special and then the UK would also get a Takeover as well.

Top Bottom