• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Tom Nook

WWE X Pokemon
kizfj3qywdkz.jpg
Credit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/6ykv3e/for_all_you_pokemon_marks_i_drew_some_pokemon/

Sephzilla

There's still people who think she'll ever be back in UFC

Punk's more likely to come back and fight in the UFC than Ronda

People seriously think she'll be back in UFC?

Ronda is done there. The book on how to beat her has been written, published, and is now available on Kindle

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
200k views seems REALLY low for a Rousey match tease

I guess most people got too busy laughing at Bayley trying to look tough in the thumbnail. Bayley is Ziggler tier.

Bayley's tough, she didn't cry after all that horrid booking, she merely looked like she wanted to cry but kept it together, my gal!

However she isn't EXTREME

cant wait 2 see the for horse WOMAN of wrestlng to show rond rosey that she shoujld go bacto MMA UFC FIGHT where she good at #wrdestling

cant wait 2 see the for horse WOMAN of wrestlng to show rond rosey that she shoujld go bacto MMA UFC FIGHT where she good at #wrdestling

I don't know if Rousey and her friends are going to go over. Probably not after her losses. I could sense the WM chanting "Go back to UFC" or something.

Foggy

Bien

I don't know what you're trying to get across with this jiffery. It almost seems like you're agreeing? Like, that muscleman is jumping over obstacles and then making theatrical facery? I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

If you truly believed it was a problem, you wouldn't be confused. You would think that I agree with you.

But we all know that you enjoy muscleman jumping over obstacles and making theatrical facery and that your impotent protestations hide the facade of just another mark.

Why aren't you using a credit card, Brian_FETO?
I don't have my own, Zach. I have my name on the family card though I'm not about to sully the sanctity of such a thing with the filth that is professional wrestling

I probably should get one though

I've heard that some people have had to call their bank to allow the international charge.
I've had issues with that before but usually it goes through and the bank just panics about it, this doesn't make it through the confirmation

Zach

Brian_FETO, are you a young person? Are you in America? Do you know your credit score?

We've got a lot of work to do.

Top Bottom