• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Zach

I suggest setting up an account on creditkarma.com if you're interested in having a better hold on your credit situation. It's not as scary as some people think.

My credit score is very high

Look, even cranky Data West loves monitoring his credit! What's your FICO score, Dato?

Beefy

I suggest setting up an account on creditkarma.com if you're interested in having a better hold on your credit situation. It's not as scary as some people think.

Look, even cranky Data West loves monitoring his credit! What's your FICO score, Dato?

Mines 1000000

mines really 460 which is a ok and 6 points off good in the UK

She'll forever regret not hiring a real boxing coach

She'll fit in perfectly in the WWE with her Shane McMahon punches

RTxI0fx.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ziggler just doesn't have anything to work with at this point. He's no longer one of the better workers on the roster and he couldn't come up with a character line to save his life beyond cutting that same promo where he STARTS YELLING

was there anything that Ziggler succeeded at?

He had a fire promo on Smackdown in which he argued, through the use of parody, that fans only care about cheap gimmicks like hand gestures, nostalgia, and glowing lights (John Cena, Macho Man, and Naomi, respectively) instead of in-ring performance. He claimed to be the best in the ring but that isn't enough, so he angrily left.

No matter what you think about the promo itself, you have to admit there is an air of truth to it.

ICW Tag Team champ Mike Bird continues the shooting on 5 *. Welshman goes full Malcolm Tucker on them.

This is insulting to everyone that has ever laced up a pair of boots. People like you are a cancer to my love, you worthless sack of cum.

He's not the only one either, this is turning into that scene from the Godfather.

I just realized since Hell In A Cell PPV is a Smackdown Live brand PPV, I guess we're getting Shane vs Kevin Owens inside Hell In A Cell. Makes a whole lot of sense than say Jinder vs Nakamura inside the Cell.

Like, if you're shadow boxing , and suddenly your cheek hurts because your shoulder is beating the shit out of you, you should be clued in that your trainers are awful.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I said I was just going to the mattress store to look

I left with a new mattress, box, protector and pillow

I got freaking worked!

Nekofrog

Banned
When all is said and done, Vince McMahons biggest crime is going to be the murder of the money making machine that was supposed to be Bailey

That and the actual cover up of murder and supporting of a facist Nazi white supremacist traitor president. Oh and his wife works for said fascist Nazi white supremacist traitor president. And said fascist Nazi white supremacist traitor president is in Vince's Hall of Fame

Man I feel good not giving that company any more money. Feel bad that I ever did.

Beefy

Man this Peta ad is fucked up.

------------------

If a big PPV comes over to the UK, I am going.

---------------

When all is said and done, Vince McMahons biggest crime is going to be the murder of the money making machine that was supposed to be Bailey

That and the actual cover up of murder and supporting of a facist Nazi white supremacist traitor president. Oh and his wife works for said fascist Nazi white supremacist traitor president. And said fascist Nazi white supremacist traitor president is in Vince's Hall of Fame

Man I feel good not giving that company any more money. Feel bad that I ever did.

Punk would be bigger for me.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They're not together so probably not

Maybe you need to sit down for this news, but, it's possible to have sex with someone you don't love and aren't in a committed relationship with.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maybe you need to sit down for this news, but, it's possible to have sex with someone you don't love and aren't in a committed relationship with.

Except they dated

are you just always trying to pop off and failing at it horribly or is this a new thing for you?

Fox318

I mean...

is she having a seizure?

Her trainers were godawful.

Its amazing because she had some of the best grappeling coaches ever.

Her mother was a fucking bad ass, Gene Lebell is a legend, and she trained with the Gracies.

She just had one of the worst head coaches/striking coaches in combat sports history telling her she was Mike Tyson and people proclaiming her as a striker.

Angry Grimace

At this point, I expect Roman to cut a promo on Cena where he says "this is MY yard and that's a shoot."

Except they dated

are you just always trying to pop off and failing at it horribly or is this a new thing for you?

What on earth are you talking about and why did that (mildly) snarky post make you angry enough to start shooting?

Top Bottom