• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shovel Knight (PC/WiiU/3DS) Kickstarter by Yacht Club Games [Complete, ~$310K]

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Haven't really kept up since the initial kickstart. Have codes gone out yet for Steam? I checked the humblebundle page or whatever, and it's still just my Broken Age code.

I believe you should be able to add it to your Humble account, but there are no keys available yet.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Hey,

Because of the delay on the Wii U and 3DS version for Europe, I kinda want to switch to steam version instead. Is that possible to this stage? Maybe I should just double-dip on the steam version since it's sort of less worth?

Eusis

Hey,

Because of the delay on the Wii U and 3DS version for Europe, I kinda want to switch to steam version instead. Is that possible to this stage? Maybe I should just double-dip on the steam version since it's sort of less worth?
I think you can contact Yacht Club and/or Humble Bundle about that. At worst they'd probably just say "Nope" anyway.

Sushigod7

Hey,

I dumped my 3DS about 1.5 months ago for a PC code. Took awhile not sure with it being this close you can still. Contact Humble, Yacht Club sent them the database.

Because of the delay on the Wii U and 3DS version for Europe, I kinda want to switch to steam version instead. Is that possible to this stage?

Yacht Club told me it was out of their hands at this point and to contact Humble. As is typical when I've contacted Humble Support, it's been about a week without a single response from a real human. :/ I'll let you know if it works though!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I think you can contact Yacht Club and/or Humble Bundle about that. At worst they'd probably just say "Nope" anyway.

I dumped my 3DS about 1.5 months ago for a PC code. Took awhile not sure with it being this close you can still. Contact Humble, Yacht Club sent them the database.

Yacht Club told me it was out of their hands at this point and to contact Humble. As is typical when I've contacted Humble Support, it's been about a week without a single response from a real human. :/ I'll let you know if it works though!

Ok! Thanks everyone. I actually just pre-ordered the steam copy on top of the backer version. I'll try to switch from Wii U to 3DS instead, so I can play it on the go whenever it hits Ninty-Europe.

Top Bottom