• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill 2 - Immersion Trailer | PS5 Games

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

Explore Silent Hill and immerse yourself in psychological horror like never before.SILENT HILL 2 is available October 8, 2024 on PS5.

silent hill film GIF

fatmarco

Wait, not available on other formats until 10/08/2025?

I didn't realise it was temporarily exclusive? Or is that just referring to the PC version?

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
I'll be playing this 2 days early. The atmosphere looks really good. I can only hope with new tech that the sound presentation is top notch. I hope, Akira Yamaoka doesn't lean too much into vocal tracks, minus maybe the ending or something. 17 days and counting.

Mibu no ookami

Demoted Member® Pro™
Very interesting that this hits 4 days after Until Dawn. Obviously, October is the month to drop horror games, but I can't see how these don't end up impacting each others' sales. Totally possible that Until Dawn is a complete flop though.

DavidGzz

This and D4 expac on the same day. Pretty close now! Knowing they are close will help me avoid spending money on DR Remaster and Dragon Age. Both look mid.

Jesb

It’s looking like blooper is hitting a homerun with this release. Could mean more remakes are in the cards for them.

Top Bottom