• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snake eats Crocodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat
This shit fascinates me because it's so absurdly gluttonous. I just imagine a few of this thing's snake bros slithering by and being all like, "Hey bro you wanna go play some 3 on 3?"

"Nah man I just ate. Im'a catch you next year."

That snake's face in the end "I've made a huge mistake."
Worth it.
Burmese-Python-R_1.jpg

Are the snakes essentially helpless while they digest a meal like that? At least for a while, I'd assume it's hard to even move.

Fury Sense

I hope the snake gets bigger and stronger and eats more crocodiles and continues to get bigger and stronger until it becomes the new prime minister

J_Lee

Banned
And this is the reason I will never go near Australia all of your wild life is on some type of steroids.

Yagharek

Australian food chain.

White sharks get eaten by crocodiles.
Crocodiles get eaten by snakes.
Snakes get killed by redback spiders.
Redback spider gets eaten by mud wasps.
Mud wasps get eaten by Willy Wagtails.

keuja

How the hell does the snake even digest something like a whole alligator?
Does it secrete some kind of Xenomorph acid inside?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Australian food chain.

White sharks get eaten by crocodiles.
Crocodiles get eaten by snakes.
Snakes get killed by redback spiders.
Redback spider gets eaten by mud wasps.
Mud wasps get eaten by Willy Wagtails.

I've always loved the name Willie Wagtail. If I didn't know any better and you told me that it was the name of an Aussie country music star from the 70s, I'd believe you.

Sydle

I did not know they went after crocodiles. I've got a bit more respect for the now, even though this one's likely going to burst.

I've always loved the name Willie Wagtail. If I didn't know any better and you told me that it was the same of an Aussie country music star from the 70s, I'd believe you.

Willy Wagtails are the worst. They are the most evil of all animals. They're so angry all the time!
WillyWagtail.JPG

Look at those evil eyebrows.
williewagtail.jpg

Yeah something is going to go down. You can feel it in the air.

But that snake is pretty much helpless for the next year or so right? I don't see it lasting much longer.

soepje

Damn, that can't feel good. If it doesn't rip it's just a sitting duck for the next crocodile to come along.

If you guys really think thats disturbing google "giant anaconda". You will have nightmares till the day you die. Such things shouldnt exist in this world. Ive seen them trying to eat cows with my own eyes.

dc89

If you guys really think thats disturbing google "giant anaconda". You will have nightmares till the day you die. Such things shouldnt exist in this world. Ive seen them trying to eat cows with my own eyes.

No. Nope. Nuh-uh. I'm outta here.

Karl Pilkington on Australia.

I don't like Idiot Abroad, but in the Ricky Gervais show he actually has some points here regarding Australia and it's dangerous wildlife.

Australia isnt subtle with its dangerous species, and thats why its not so bad. At least you know that something can kill you just by looking.

In the amazon you can die at the hands of cute lil blue frogs(poison dart frogs) or small ants which have a sting that is equivalent to being shot in terms of pain(and continuous for 24 hours)

Ive been to both places. You can go to australia and enjoy the wildlife safely. Theres no one coming to save you in the depths of the amazon. Theres a reason why thousands of new species are discovered there every year. That place is like going into Hades itself, its just greener.

Nerokis

So the crocodile's will was broken, and it just resigned itself to being consumed. I wonder how long it sat in gooey darkness before it died.

Kickz

This is why I like living in the frozen tundra that is Midwest, most shit is dead 8 months of the year.

akira28

those constrictors are pure fucking muscle. You touch one and it's fucking solid and heavy and strangely warm. A croc trying to bite one in half is probably going to have a hard time.

edit: the only thing I can think would be to try to attack the head. Probably it's weakest point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom