• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

BTA

Currently have 68 extra consoles, I will be helping people who missed out on a FCFS basis, and yes I will be helping them for retail, not scalper price.

I don't fully trust this to be legit or for you to keep all of them, but sure.

I'll be trying to get one myself whenever other sites hopefully open up today though.

Frayed

Banned
Can we see proof of this? Not that we don't trust a new member with 39 posts, and we love your nobility. But best to play it safe before 68 people hand you a shit ton of money. A screenshot, perhaps?

69efc4a3f8.png

mjc

Damn we got some super thirsty gentlemen in here.

Currently have 68 extra consoles, I will be helping people who missed out on a FCFS basis, and yes I will be helping them for retail, not scalper price.

But if you're legit, I'll jump in line lmao

Frayed

Banned
I will start replying to PMs once I am sure Amazon isn't cancelling these. Don't want to get people's hope up too early.

People need to stop for a moment and ask for proof before throwing yourselves in a line. Please god. lol

Also lol at people encouraging this man who bought 70 consoles to resell.

Because he's selling them at cost to GAF and not for profit on Ebay.

Part of me wants in too, but another part of me is thinking fuck Nintendo. Not giving them my money for this shit show.

maxcriden

I will start replying to PMs once I am sure Amazon isn't cancelling these. Don't want to get people's hope up too early.

May I kindly ask the reasoning behind ordering so many consoles? I'm guessing you're trying to ensure the console don't go to scalpers, but just curious. (And eagerly in line for one of your consoles.) Thanks.

Syriel

Meanwhile in the UK, I'm still waiting for any store to give up some snes love :(

UK got pre-order love months ago.

Best to do this in the BST thread.

Also best not to do this until you are sure you have the orders in hand.

Amazon is fucking up if they allow an order with 69 to go through. Like, it's nice that we have one noble soul. But, there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of people out there who went just as crazy who are looking for that holiday demand money.

Top Bottom