• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Jacket photos for T-ara's new album "John Travolta Wannabe" and yes, that is the actual album name.

NmQuT.jpg
X7MhP.jpg

O2owV

Wb8Ls.jpg
aazUJ.jpg

NvtmE.jpg
XUWfY.jpg

vanty

CaptYamato said:
I can't be the only one bothered by her giant neck, Can I?
I think long necks are generally seen as an attractive thing for women. Not something I really notice, as long as they aren't weirdly thick.

However Tiffany's giant nose and Jessica's freakish fake teeth are two things I can't unsee.

vanty said:
I think long necks are generally seen as an attractive thing for women. Not something I really notice, as long as they aren't weirdly thick.

However Tiffany's giant nose and Jessica's freakish fake teeth are two things I can't unsee.
There is nothing wrong with Fany's nose. And long necks are distracting.

Fafnir

Talk of Fany's nose.
ev3rM.gif

Can you guys recognize them from their back
butts
yet?
Sz8Wg.gif

Yuri, Sunny, Seohyun, Yoona, Taeyeon, Jessica

Can't even notice her nose. Yoona has to wear her hair down or a jacket with a collar at all times. If she didn't people would end up calling the zookeeper asking if a Giraffe escaped.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Blablurn said:
there is a new t-ara album coming? omg, please hold me*

*if you are a korean girl

Yep, less than two weeks away.

The name of the album is soooooo stupid. Their title track is called "Roly Poly"

“Roly-Poly” carries out this feeling by utilizing a disco beat that’s reminiscent of 80’s music. It’s also said that the album will include five remixed songs from T-ara’s last album.
Looking forward to the remixed songs more than the actual album.

Salazar

In an interview with Money Today, 25 year old Hotel Management student Lee Mingeol revealed that his sales revenue for his 5-month-old eBay business in the month of May was “around $18,000” by selling posters, cards and other merchandise featuring Korean celebrities (in particular, SNSD).

Damn son.

jGjIO.gif
oiBXY.gif

Alta1r

CaptYamato said:
Can't even notice her nose. Yoona has to wear her hair down or a jacket with a collar at all times. If she didn't people would end up calling the zookeeper asking if a Giraffe escaped.

Lol, that was pretty good. But, seriously...Yoona.

618c.gif

Dice said:
Meh... She's like a not-as-cute Yoo In Na. Doen't even approach Kim Sa Rang levels.

See, I was never huge on Yoo In Na, although I was only exposed to her via Secret Garden. Kim Sa Rang is pretty, but Lee Min Jeong has much prettier eyes. Lee Min Jeong also has more of that girl next door thing going on than both of them in my opinion.

Ashhong

Dice said:
Meh... She's like a not-as-cute Yoo In Na. Doen't even approach Kim Sa Rang levels.

Brofist*

Kim Sa Rang is a fucking Goddess. Makes me want to watch Secret Garden again just for her.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ashhong said:
Brofist*

Kim Sa Rang is a fucking Goddess. Makes me want to watch Secret Garden again just for her.
At least once in every single scene she was in I paused it just to stare a bit because otherwise I'd miss some dialogue. There aren't too many women I would say are literally stunning but she is one.

Edit:
Her storyline with Woo Young was also better than the main couple.

Ashhong

Dice said:
At least once in every single scene she was in I paused it just to stare a bit because otherwise I'd miss some dialogue. There aren't too many women I would say are literally stunning but she is one.

Edit:
Her storyline with Woo Young was also better than the main couple.

Eh...maybe better but not more entertaining. The comedy from the main couple was just too good. Plus, Ha Ji Won aint no slouch in the looks department either.

I might have to change Fany to SaRang for a bit...

Ashhong said:
Eh...maybe better but not more entertaining. The comedy from the main couple was just too good. Plus, Ha Ji Won aint no slouch in the looks department either.

I might have to change Fany to SaRang for a bit...

Eh, for me the most entertainment was found in the Oska/Gil Ra Im relationship, rather than any of the others.

Alta1r

Is Secret Garden the one where they switch bodies in a thunderstorm or something like that? One of my Korean friends was telling me about a show like this.

syoaran

Biscuits said:
Was the acting really that terrible in it? Did it get better?

It was aweful at the start, but it got better as the writers and the actors worked better together. I actually got to enjoy it a lot towards the end.

Watching Lie to Me at the moment, too funny at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom