• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Hyoyeon overdoing the smile, like always. Can't compete with Fany.

1cKzL.gif

83uOa.gif
eF9jk.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Tiffany - The poor man's Hyoyeon.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
d8cKo.jpg

Marie Claire's photographers do good work.

Who is this? At first I thought the one with the bottle looked kind of like Yoona with a crapton of makeup and touching up, but none of the others look like anyone from SNSD.

Alta1r

Dice said:
An even rarer sight than them kissing each other... Sica's bottom row of teeth:

r8xVm.gif

Damn, glasses Sica is sexy. And a bottom row sighting as well! This is like my birthday and Christmas rolled into one.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Who is this? At first I thought the one with the bottle looked kind of like Yoona with a crapton of makeup and touching up, but none of the others look like anyone from SNSD.

Label mates from Story Entertainment.

Nobody whose name I recognise, except for Nam Gyuri.

holy shit didnt check the thread for like a day and theres so much to catch up on, i see a lot of yoona these last few pages lol

i love seeing all the TaeNy stuff, never really thought about the couples/pairings stuff till now. both of them have always been my 1 and 2 (taeyeon then tiffany)

oh and in regards to my plastic surgery post few days ago, im like most of you here; i dont really care if they've had plastic surgery, still love taeyeon and like the other 7 :p :p :p

tumblr_loos3wlYbf1qk9z83.gif

tumblr_lon808A6e01qk9z83.gif

tumblr_lon81aaLqE1qk9z83.gif

tumblr_lon83kXWrJ1qk9z83.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Wow, Nana and Uee are around 30?? Nana looks like she's 20 or something, even for an Asian. And Uee maybe a bit older.
Uee and Nana are in their early 20's. Jungah is nearing 30 and kahi is 30.

also still can't get over how good Jooyeon looks in the blue video >_<

Alta1r

Man, the more I see of Roly Poly Jiyeon the more I want to see even more. I don't know if it's the concept, or if she's just aging into her natural beauty (she's just barely legal now right?) or just a great make-up artist, but she's been killin it.

lunlunqq

Dice said:
An even rarer sight than them kissing each other... Sica's bottom row of teeth:

r8xVm.gif

Ah HA! We saw them! What now, Jessica?

it's obviously shopped; because it's scientifically proved that she doesn't have any lower teeth.

Niks

Lots of soshi goodies coming out apparently, including the first asia tour dvd. Still no news on blu-ray release dates.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Why are those shots not in super HD? &#12640;&#12640;

Edit: Soyeon continuing the stream of T-ara princess selcas. They must be making some amazing commercial/MV. (OMG @ Hyomin's selcas)

vVumo.jpg

QafoO.jpg

Dice

I made this but my avatar turnover rate is far too high and I can't abandon Jisook.

For a more faithful Hyomin-lover here:
S2WI0.png

Edit:

fucSM.jpg

A beautiful girl bringing delicious food. Sweet dreams are made of these.

Ranvier

Hyoyeon Part deux....some are re-posts I know, but does anyone besides Alta1r care?

tumblr_lg7pigQMgl1qalh9q.png
0mBDJ.jpg
v14cB.jpg

tumblr_lg6slnfZhP1qghqafo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lf23liixv21qeoi6zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfg51puxQ11qgnsg6o1_400.jpg
tumblr_lfnhzqhbzo1qgoodeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfnut7kk0A1qe89peo1_500.png
tumblr_lfom8updRw1qgugkgo1_500.jpg

She knows what shes getting...
tumblr_lg7vl661dG1qgluqbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lgkhs2FDWW1qh4huqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgec4gSYGO1qcet7no1_400.png
tumblr_lgimnzFNON1qfcoawo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg4bkiW8ed1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lgmbuhHCk11qdg4buo1_500.gif

tumblr_lfgqmnLVfK1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lg7on6dnG61qcn3dgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lg7loqLYoM1qcn3dgo1_250.gif

hyo07.jpg
tumblr_lg0027J71R1qdon7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_lf3prwbHHH1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lfu44w9bOR1qdon7so1_500.jpg
tumblr_lg5favjK561qeekp4o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lg4biriOXD1qcgyaa.jpg

tumblr_lg4blq8w7N1qcgyaa.jpg

tumblr_lfonbfnvqb1qb8qyxo1_400.gif
14_dc_oh.gif

tumblr_lfmz7ayynW1qc4pc1o1_400.gif

250s7ee.jpg

tumblr_lg6t9lLjL21qdl2pao1_r2_400.gif
tumblr_lg6skzdcxv1qdl2pao1_400.gif
28vzwuc.gif

tumblr_lgmfrrb4RM1qeihhgo1_500.gif

ieff7G.gif

Also, how religious are these girls? In interviews they are always talking about going to church. Is Korea as a whole even a religious country?

Alta1r

Damnit, Ranvier, that's two pages you've contaminated now.

I think Korea is predominantly a Christian country, I don't know how religious people actually are though. It seems like Sooyoung wants to be the next Mother Teresa (but still shake her ass on stage), but the rest seem pretty normal. I think Fany and Yoona also go church. Hopefully Yoona doesn't get too much into it cause that would be depressing.

filler

Banned
Dice said:
I made this but my avatar turnover rate is far too high and I can't abandon Jisook.

For a more faithful Hyomin-lover here:
S2WI0.png

Tempting, but I'm going to stick with Grandmaster Road Lee for a while.

Ranvier, you are a godtier poster now. Hyo has the best ass in snsd.

EDIT: I am convinced Hyo knew there was a cam on her ass in this one:

250s7ee.jpg

Salazar

Incheon City and HH Company are teaming up to hold the “Incheon Korean Music Wave Concert” and have announced that Girls’ Generation’s Yuri and Tiffany will MC the event – a role that has been assumed by MBC’s announcer Oh Sang Jin for the last three years.

SNSD’s Yuri and Tiffany have been busy with their work over in Japan but will still MC the “Incheon Korean Music Wave Concert” and will most likely put on a fantastic performance along with the rest of the SNSD members.

Fans are very interested in the concert and have high expectations for the two MCs, since their MCing skills have been verified on MBC’s “Show! Music Core“.

lol, kind of. Awesome yes. Skilled, not so much.

r0hsM.jpg
eRmR8.jpg

TZsT4.gif

rBeU3.gif

8VIGu.gif

Alta1r said:
Damnit, Ranvier, that's two pages you've contaminated now.

I think Korea is predominantly a Christian country, I don't know how religious people actually are though. It seems like Sooyoung wants to be the next Mother Teresa (but still shake her ass on stage), but the rest seem pretty normal. I think Fany and Yoona also go church. Hopefully Yoona doesn't get too much into it cause that would be depressing.

Actually, I remember when the whole "Tiffany Craze" was going on in this thread, we found out that she was really Christian and there were a ton of pictures of her praying.

Salazar

rEtSX.png

Trying to raise his stress level.

QtTJQ.png

5ElxI.png

vas_a_morir said:
Actually, I remember when the whole "Tiffany Craze" was going on in this thread, we found out that she was really Christian and there were a ton of pictures of her praying.

Tiff is fine enough that I can get past this.

4eqRY.gif

vanty

Baby Milo said:
i love whenever he pops up they play that "Sparta!!!!!!!!!" clip

what episode is the top gif. from
Episode 4 or 5 I think, looks like Jessica there in the blue and it's definitely an old one because of Ji Hyo's hair.

Dice

filler said:
Hyo has the best ass in snsd.
I wouldn't say that so easily with Taeyeon and Sunny around.

e9sLO.gif

tWaVy.jpg

N5iki.jpg

jiIao.jpg

Though it is a massive improvement when Hyoyeon turns away.

LowerLevel said:
Ummm... OK yeah, Hyoyeon took over for Sunny as my favorite... My word, man!
See above.

vordhosbn said:
People here get so easily converted. I will never bring shame on Goddess Taeyeon. Real talk.
Seriously. How much do I have to do to keep everyone on track?

FOCUS, people!

ufUTa.jpg

cVcKY.jpg

87MbD.jpg

OFiVf.jpg

WENr0.jpg

27fVt.jpg

hm1Le.jpg

U64mg.jpg

iCpV2.jpg

Jessica is not pleased when you post 20 times more Hyoyeon than her.

NcAT0.jpg

But she still loves you... asshole.

Jhzlw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom