• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

HN0wN.gif

glXWe.gif

sbOKM.gif

szTNF.gif

D57TP.gif

Ezalc

Salazar said:
Direct quote from Soshified.

Sooyoung doesn't have much of a backside honestly, I mean if I could I would but I'm much more interested in her legs, waist, and face. Also her hair looked best in the genie video.

Fafnir

Ezalc

Salazar said:
http://i.imgur.com/TVS6T.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VNhcP.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Why wasn't I in NYC that day?! WHY?!?!

EDIT: Sooyoung in a church group. Yes I enjoy where this is going.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Since we're talking about Sooyoung I'm trying to find the best Sooyoung pic. It is a face shot with a purple background from SM Town when they are all wearing the pink shirts and she has a ribbon in her hair. It's so cute but I think it was one of the things that went with the accidental mass delete...

Fafnir

Dice said:
Since we're talking about Sooyoung I'm trying to find the best Sooyoung pic. It is a face shot with a purple background from SM Town when they are all wearing the pink shirts and she has a ribbon in her hair. It's so cute but I think it was one of the things that went with the accidental mass delete...

This is what I found with my google skills.

OKQ9C.jpg

Dice

Oh well, my search was not in vain because I found tons of great pics!

gDGlC.jpg

YES!

Ymr7y.jpg

Oh man when she's all hot and flush like this my mind goes places.

x73R3.jpg

Sica is here to kick some ass!

....and be cute!
5DiQq.jpg

vY4b9.jpg

0fXUM.jpg

lol

ZndVj.jpg

bam, you're in love

KKkvj.jpg

so is taeyeon

ezyGE.jpg

more please

tUTO7.jpg

thank you

OkYS1.jpg

oh hi there <3

XMN73.jpg

wow

H5E7g.jpg

wow

fLs8y.jpg

[cliche]I want to plunder some booty[/cliche]

FMPzq.jpg

would be perfect without motion blur

Koc6i.jpg

Non-soshi pics I was going to post anyway:

emnJE.jpg

This could be made into a nice GTFO pic.

OxGbX.jpg

RhLib.jpg

Really good pic for Jihae.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
thought I was seeing things.. I was like "Where'd fafnir's post go?!" then I scrolled up and saw you edited your post >_>

Dice

Okay so after watching in full quality I'm pretty disappointed in miss A for this performance. They were only singing like half the time where in the past they would sing the whole time. Jia really kicked ass, though. Also, after a crystal clear 1080p viewing, I think Min should probably stop playing so much CoD and start playing more Run on the Treadmill.
Damn, that hurt even to say. After-3am honesty here.

Also, Uee frightens me. I'll make a scary gif highlighting the issue, but first priority is Nana gifs. She was cute and sassy, so I'll capture some of that, but first I gotta do this one because my jaw dropped for reals.

nanayolz.gif

FUCK

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
NANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seriously though, can't stop listening to Red/Blue's song's. Soooooooo freaking good!!

Salazar

JnSVO.gif
ORY4q.gif

isPA7.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/snsd-become-surprise-air-stewardesses-on-jeju-island-flight

On July 20th, a stewardess on board with SNSD during their flight back from Jeju Island revealed that the girls had thrown a surprise event by joining the stewardesses for the in-flight landing announcement.

She tweeted, “The Jeju-Gimpo Asiana landing broadcast was completed with SNSD today. I wonder if the Chinese passengers knew that they hit jackpot.”

The girls were said to have watched the stewardesses give their live in-flight announcements while in their seats, and enjoyed themselves so much that the stewardesses suggested throwing a surprise event by asking them to join. Sooyoung and Tiffany both guided passengers in Korean and English before the flight landed.

It wasn’t until the end that passengers found out that the voices actually belonged to SNSD. The tweet continued, “SNSD was following along with the live passenger briefing and even began dancing, leading maknae Seohyun to blush. They were all so pretty, they were like candy for my eyes for the hour we were with them.”

Salazar

Those photos do look damn alike.

Hyo's appearance changes so much, though. She is such a stylist project.

jiysB.png

Fany so adorable.

GorillaJu

Salazar said:
Those photos do look damn alike.

Hyo's appearance changes so much, though. She is such a stylist project.

Yea, was just scrolling through and stopped on that one since it shocked me so much. Stylist project seems like a kind term for "needs a lot of work to be up to the standard." :p

No idea who these girls are except that I couldn't escape that song 'Gee.' I'll reserve my opinions about their music since this is the SNSD party and I don't want to flip the tables over. But it was pretty funny that the last 4 or 5 months of my stay in Korea was when that song took off, and gave it just enough time to get translated into Japanese for my stay in Japan. I still hear "gee gee gee gee gee" "no no no no no!" in 7-11s. guninmouth.gif

Salazar

odd_morsel said:
No idea who these girls are except that I couldn't escape that song 'Gee.'

It's weird that they're now performing in countries where K-pop gets (I assume) pretty much no radio play at all. This K-pop show in Sydney still seems too good to be true (epic line-up wise), because it would only be fans that even know Soshi, let alone a bunch of the other groups, exist.

GorillaJu

Salazar said:
It's weird that they're now performing in countries where K-pop gets (I assume) pretty much no radio play at all. This K-pop show in Sydney still seems too good to be true (epic line-up wise), because it would only be fans that even know Soshi, let alone a bunch of the other groups, exist.

One of the biggest Japanese pop groups has done a lot of touring in the USA, but only ever gets crowds at anime conventions and such.

SNSD has a pretty big presence here - so does Kara and TVXQ. Lots of radio play and they show up on TV quite a bit too.

Dice

Gotta keep Nana gifs at full speed. She's just got that flair, that zing, that FYAH!

nana498od.gif

Makin dem sexy faces...

nana5gke6.gif

And this was nice...

blue3gkca.gif

I'd make more, especially of Blue's abounding cuteness, but I don't have a proper program for this so making gifs is a pain in the ass and I'm a bit burnt out on it right now.
This should be sufficient to counter Ranvier's assault on the page.

Salazar

c6zA7.jpg

7LCs8.jpg

That's the stadium they've booked. It's going to be awesome, but it still seems a huge venue for what is going to be a pretty niche event here - unless Sydney's Korean community prove me very wrong indeed.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Yoona doesn't really have much of an arse. Whats there is nicely toned to be sure, but there's really not much there.

Its her delicious pins that sell the lower half.

Salazar

So they'll sing a Korean Mr Taxi but not release it.

Mixed language version effortlessly superior. This has awkward patches (jigeum).

Yoona saying "fuck you, I can wear anything".

moOWA.jpg

Alta1r

EatChildren said:
Yoona doesn't really have much of an arse. Whats there is nicely toned to be sure, but there's really not much there.

Its her delicious pins that sell the lower half.

And the face. Man, she is beautiful. But yeah, she's not gonna be turning any
kallu
heads with what she's got.

5362679442_c19efacc0c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom