• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Peru said:
There are american girl groups now, it's just that they're rnb and female rnb sells jack shit at the moment. Electrik Red's "How To Be a Lady Pt 1" is one of the greatest girl group albums of all time.

electrik-red-cover.jpg

they were actually famous for their dancing backrounds just a fun fact. Also Rich Girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Electrik Red

Peru

I like Rich Girl but that album is like top 5 all-time for me. Unbeatable wit, sensuality, humor. RichGirl needs an album though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yoona stealing it from Tiff every damn time. That's why she's almost always front and center.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Fun fact: Each Son Dambi album cover is a photo taken from over her shoulder

NcW11.jpg

cgvSr.jpg

065dd.jpg

except for her first two albums

Dice

On the nature of Gyuri's persona...

Pulled this off tumblr, looked like Star Golden Bell.

MC: Hyun Joong-ssi, what do you think of GyuRi-ssi’s goddess force of beauty?
Hyun Joong: Since she acts like that, I’m worried some people might look at her wrong. She is a calm person.
MC: Calm so that you want to date her later.
Hyun Joong: Oh yeah, I would love to….find someone who wants to go out with her. Contact me.
MC: Wow, he made a clean finish.

Dice

I did because Min is the only one you ever post. Somebody has to get the rest of them. Besides, Min from this set was already posted.

Gyuri being adorable: http://youtu.be/vFzyWjeDMqc

Honestly if she puts up with Shindong all the time she can't be that much of a bitch.

Dice

Time to educate y'all in the realm of babes... GYURI TIME!

PVfsU.jpg

(These first two are film photography FTW)
Go5gs.jpg

FHxB1.jpg

W4nVD.jpg

5BOPy.jpg

W1mPZ.jpg

NqdqK.jpg

WfmSo.jpg

qHHj7.jpg

DcJWJ.jpg

b7ku5.jpg

asEAm.jpg

tB0EW.jpg

7Rkfz.jpg

WQBex.jpg

UEn0U.jpg

QquFd.jpg

UZBHC.jpg

Too wide, click for larger version...

Dice

ZL2yu.jpg

My future wife already checking things out for that day.

hF3lb.jpg

I get the feeling that Jing doesn't want to be married yet, lol.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Most recent concert, I think.

More badass X Men/goddess Taengoo

bi16W.jpg

Taengoo looks like she's thoroughly enjoying that concept, lol. I wonder what getup they got Yoona in for this concert. Their Mr. Taxi MV X-Men concept was pretty spectacular, especially on Sica.

tumblr_lkffa9dD5T1qf1542o1_500.gif

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Taengoo looks like she's thoroughly enjoying that concept, lol. I wonder what getup they got Yoona in for this concert. Their Mr. Taxi MV X-Men concept was pretty spectacular, especially on Sica.

I think they have a perfume CF coming out which is back to cutesy cutesy flowers and frills.

Which is ok, I guess.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
I think they have a perfume CF coming out which is back to cutesy cutesy flowers and frills.

Which is ok, I guess.

Nooooooooooooo!

Damn, yeah, it's OK I guess, but I'm really liking the whole darker, more mature (at least less pink and flowers and 15 year old girls) concept.

Dice

So I hear you like...

4YDkA.jpg

gQIgp.jpg

wGGg9.jpg

i3U2G.jpg

fHA70.jpg

lIdWU.jpg

S1gRV.jpg

hnjNC.jpg

XuSU7.jpg

yuWdF.jpg

OyXPC.jpg

mTZaz.png

AsDcG.jpg
JT9Lb.jpg

w59RH.jpg
cu0mL.jpg

wTWqC.jpg

BR8TF.jpg

wQhK5.jpg
TR76k.jpg

RfU2T.jpg

2M7X9.jpg

DXpwL.jpg

BPH43.jpg

fekIF.jpg

1HcsO.jpg

1MYQ5.jpg

TWFzd.jpg

fiRgf.jpg

urSUv.jpg

9gEBK.jpg

bAe7F.jpg

BbrRQ.jpg

HugMv.jpg

1LzWs.jpg

OCBMr.jpg

cR7Bv.jpg

9cTBL.jpg

KNsVk.jpg

2GTQZ.gif
kcv0X.gif

51en6.gif
9kmUQ.gif

zSINK.gif
uZ6nu.gif

4B7nx.gif
30XKy.gif

Fp3Fc.gif
9rD8M.gif

mEdiI.gif
WBqQG.gif

T5Mla.gif

gOwUp.gif

And thus concludes the T-ARA MEGAPOST
^^I put that in for thread-searching later

DdNOQ.jpg

Alta1r

Dice has got some kpop avatar ADD going on recently, lol.

Errtime I see a picture of Gyuri in passing I'm like oh damn, who is that, she's pretty hot. But then errtime I stop to actually look at a picture, after a few seconds I HAVE to stop and look at someone else. Something about her face...

Dice

Alta1r said:
Dice has got some kpop avatar ADD going on recently, lol.
Yeah, I still love Jisook, but I also love Gyuri and my longing for Kara keeps getting worse.

Errtime I see a picture of Gyuri in passing I'm like oh damn, who is that, she's pretty hot. But then errtime I stop to actually look at a picture, after a few seconds I HAVE to stop and look at someone else. Something about her face...
PmLs3.jpg

I know we call them idols but you shouldn't worship them.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Epic post. No boram or hwayoung? FINE. BY. ME.

Something bugs me sooo much about Hwayoung.. I think it's her dead eyes.

But barely any pictures of Qri :(

and <3 Soyeon

Dice

I ain't even done.

H2jlU.jpg

vJO0Q.jpg

arNlE.jpg

T97f2.jpg

XZd5u.jpg

0AjyU.jpg

VMPXI.png

zwRKS.jpg

0DfFK.jpg

R8onI.jpg

ohaithaer eyoung (O_O;)

kNayE.jpg

minyeeon2lqrh.gif
soyeonangelver21pwi.gif

orangecaramel said:
But barely any of Qri :(
There weren't many quality ones of her because she isn't as popular or as featured in the group. Not even superstar Jiyeon had many, though she always makes up for it in the gif realm.

Out of curiosity, does anyone here have their own blog on Tumblr or do they just use it to follow others, like I do at the moment?

I'm toying with the idea of actually starting my own kpop blog.

Clipse

panda21 said:
T-ara megapost addendum:
*Hwayoung pics*
<3
I still don't understand why she was added to the group.. yeah, she's cute and all but T-ARA was already a good looking group (except Boram, who surprisingly looks kind of cute now for Roly Poly promotions) to begin with. Whenever I listen to Roly Poly I cringe during Hwayoung's english part near the end.

panda21

Clipse said:
I still don't understand why she was added to the group.. yeah, she's cute and all but T-ARA was already a good looking group (except Boram, who surprisingly looks kind of cute now for Roly Poly promotions) to begin with. Whenever I listen to Roly Poly I cringe during Hwayoung's english part near the end.

i think she was a ringer for Hello Baby. if she hadn't been there and the others actually had to look after the babies, they probably would have died.

Alta1r

Clipse said:

I like it like-a thees. I like it like-a that.

Lol, I feel ya. I don't really know why she's there either. Maybe it's to make the group 7 members, which might be an easier number to work with for choreography? I don't know.

panda21 said:
i think she was a ringer for Hello Baby. if she hadn't been there and the others actually had to look after the babies, they probably would have died.

For some reason I always thought Soyeon would have been good at this. Is she not? She has kind of a homely look.

Fafnir

CruxisMana said:
Out of curiosity, does anyone here have their own blog on Tumblr or do they just use it to follow others, like I do at the moment?

I was going to use my tumblr to repost all the gifs I make, but the 500 kb display limit killed it for me as I don't want to resize just for tumblr. I just use this thread and google+ as I would use tumblr.

UQlp8.gif

CFTUr.gif
cH8G5.gif

Dice

Clipse said:
Whenever I listen to Roly Poly I cringe during Hwayoung's english part near the end.
I cringe during any part of hers. She has the voice of a crow, especially in WAYBLT. I guess she is okay at rapping but I prefer the soft, sexy rapping of Eunjung and Hyomin.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah, her parts are terrible. Doesn't help that she's probably the least favorite in the group.

But yeahhhh, I still need to start watching RM.

Peru

For once I agree with the hate.. Hwayoung was a pointless addition, especially since T-ara's got some of the best girl group-rap rappers. If she spoke perfect English things would've been different, since they desperately need someone with a solid grasp of that language.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Peru said:
For once I agree with the hate.. Hwayoung was a pointless addition, especially since T-ara's got some of the best girl group-rap rappers. If she spoke perfect English things would've been different, since they desperately need someone with a solid grasp of that language.
What do you think about Hyerim being in the wonder girls?

and wow @ Qri.

edit: would also like to add that "Say Goodbye" is one of T-ara's best songs. I think it's my most played kpop song on Itunes.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
I don't get it, wow @ what? Did I miss something in that gif?
Yeah, shes the most underrated in the group. Don't really see much of her at all in this thread :-/

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Nichkhun with Miss A
lw2ED.jpg

Alright this is kind of adorable. If you watch closely in the back at 5:05 you can see Woori start pushing Hyunyoung towards Amber, and then *success* hyunyoung gets a hug from Amber while Woori walks away like a boss. I'm guessing Hyunyoung has a "crush" on Amber and was really shy about approaching her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU7mq03fiYE&hd=1

Sealda

Banned
broadwayrock said:
http://i.imgur.com/Svcns.jpg[/IM]

T-ara filming a dog version of Bo Peep:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz8EEBooMw8[/url]

[/QUOTE]

looooool freaking dogs...

hmf All members in T-ara beside Hwa and Boram are damn flawless. They could all be the leader a la alpha female in any given girl group.

Someone mentioning Lim made me remember Wonder Girls, lol.

Damn unglamorous looking at this pic.
[IMG]http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_1155900/201107/1311680864_20a5da1bf1fc6c9cae5133ff.jpg

Also, kinda weird t-shirt from Yenny

20110723qingdaohotelarr.jpg

Their stage looks extremely poor for a real concert (this is from Ontario).

28513019606901711863715.jpg

Am i delusional or is Wondergirls still JYPs girl group flagship?

26252719606956045191615.jpg

Honestly, this is what i expected a f(x) concert to look like (even in the USA yes).

At-least they have plenty of fans in Qingdao, China. Although this was a festival for something else, so not really their concert, hehe.

3b6b73799eef87aea686697.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom