• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salazar said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtFyuJpZAt8

T-ara released another Roly Poly MV, with fans dancing.

Comedy value: pretty high.

You really get a sense of how thin Hyomin's thighs are when you compare her with that fan wearing the same costume.

I was shocked when T-ara started speaking other languages: Chinese! Spanish! French!, even though they're probably reading it out phonetically its a really nice thing to do for their foreign fans.

Eunjung has also come a long way with her English skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUyyUDiJbw

Salazar

wOn1K.gif
OVBpN.gif

e0aRH.jpg
IXbBQ.jpg

More relaxed page, yeah ? [/50 posts per page master race]

Looks like Tiff is back at fighting weight. I remember fearing she might be going the same way as Yuri.

Salazar

vanty said:
On T-ara Hello Baby you don't even notice the girls because of how much you hate the oldest kid ahah.

I know that one (is it Yoogeun ?) snags a bunch of kisses.

Edit: No, that's SHINee's toddler.

Dice said:
BTW I dumped a bunch of Secret gifs on the previous page.

Yessssss

Kyon

Banned
Dice said:
BTW I dumped a bunch of Secret gifs on the previous page.
*dies* that page seriously killed my iPhone. When it tried to load the page it just blacked out and restarted the system I ain't mad though :lol

Sealda

Banned
panda21 said:
did you ever watch T-ara dreamgirls/hello baby? so good. i never finished dream girls. was Hwayoung even in that one?

(I watched Dreamgirls till they served on that airplane.) I have no idea what happened with that show?! How many more jobs did they try? Anyways,it was awesome and T-ara seem to have great humor in between the members.

Salazar

Sealda said:
(I watched Dreamgirls till they served on that airplane.) I have no idea what happened with that show?! How many more jobs did they try? Anyways,it was awesome and T-ara seem to have great humor in between the members.

I'd be interested in how companies attend to the issue of group chemistry - whether they consciously put trainees who get along with each other in groups, or if it is a case of "make friends and play nice or else". Or a bit of both, I guess.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
You all knew it was coming.. I missed a few parts but this will do for now. (Dice, I'm sure you can GIF it better than I can :( lol)

iez1qO.gif

iciI44.gif
ieyVsM.gif

iez3yW.gif

ieyRcA.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Any info on whether this is a preview for a show about SNSD (hopefully) or just a short clip within a more broad show about music/globalization/etc?

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/snsds-tiffany-appears-on-the-history-channel

SNSD member Tiffany recently made an appearance on the History Channel.

The History Channel recently aired a program titled, “South Korea: A Nation To Watch” which is described as, “How South Korea transformed into the economic miracle, its place in Asia today, and why it is seen by many to be a nation at ‘the centre of the world’.”

On the show, Tiffany was briefly interviewed about K-pop and it’s spreading influence

Alta1r

So probably not too much more Soshi sexiness on that show than that clip? Damnit! I want to see Yoona in HD on my TV, out of the confines of my 13.3" laptop, lol.

Alta1r said:
So probably not too much more Soshi sexiness on that show than that clip? Damnit! I want to see Yoona in HD on my TV, out of the confines of my 13.3" laptop, lol.

Ah the benefit of having my PC hooked up to my 60 inch plasma :p

Sealda

Banned
Nana is just too good looking. I wonder how her fresh face looks like. Depending on how it looks, she might be the perfect female. Like how Marilyn Monroe must have been for previous generations.

emacs

Chiave said:
I know youtube doesn't actively update statistics but it's still weird to see that there are more 'likes' than views for that clip.

yes.

the amount of views can be artificially inflated by storming youtube.com with tons of http requests. the count is either frozen or slowed down when patterns of activity suggest someone or something is trying to abuse the views counter. "likes", on the other hand, require UI interaction (i.e., click on the icon). the number of "likes" are updated more often because it's less prone to inaccuracies.

Alta1r

Sealda said:
Nana is just too good looking. I wonder how her fresh face looks like. Depending on how it looks, she might be the perfect female. Like how Marilyn Monroe must have been for previous generations.

I almost don't want to know. Just in case..

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Chiave said:
Nothing I don't think. Maybe you're supposed to add mayo?
Yeah, at least mayo. Generally just meat and bread is like... if you don't get what's wrong with it... I just dunno man... it's like putting pepperoni on pizza crust and calling it a day.

Alta1r

syoaran said:
My friends were here for this, they actually sent me a photo of them and Yuna this morning.

To say I am jealous would be an understatement

Who is that dude in the picture? A celebrity or are they visiting hospitals or something?

110723bkstageyoon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom