• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
sykoex said:
RoNJi.gif
fRzxc.gif

Kyon

Banned
Since my Fave Ga In and Abracadabra is on topic ill post some stuff

497503_o.gif

the video/choreography is still as amazing as i remember

beg-abracadabra-o.gif

Salazar

0V9FE.gif

ipYmz.jpg
iyASi.jpg

YAmpL.gif

That 2PM and the Moon kids thing looks like such lazy tv. "Put idols and screaming kids in a room together" is verging on being a completely exhausted formula.

filler

Banned
Thanks for all of the movie recommendations, homies! I've got a good backlog of movies to watch now.

ps. How the hell did HyunA get so damn sexy? I remember watching her on IY and she was just a cute kid.

Salazar

lgFrm.gif

I love how they've reached the point on Running Man where they only need to play the first note of GwangSoo's theme song (the Sting guitar).

The guest is choosing his spy and he says "GwangSoo hyung seems...unreliable"

Then the note.

Kyon

Banned
Alta1r said:
You traitor!

1521p.jpg

i noticed HyunA when she was briefly in Wonder Girls a year after Soshi debuted, then heard about "Hyuna's Group" which was the name of 4minute before debut. i always loved her. But YoonA will always come first cause i loved her longer.

vanty

Salazar said:
It'll be a while before I can semi-reliably tell Rainbow members apart.
I can tell Jaekyung, Woori, Jisook and one-that-looks-like-Bom apart, others no chance.

I'm pretty sure those Korean LTD numbers compared to Japan 3 months would be accurate. Physical sales are barely anything in Korea and digital sales are probably cheaper than anywhere else in the world, while they've sold over 500,000 copies of their album in Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if Korean agencies start putting together groups whose sole focus is on Japan, since it makes the most sense financially.

Salazar

Azma3.jpg

On August 2nd, After School’s UEE attended the production conference for KBS’s upcoming weekend drama, “Ojakgyo Brothers“, where she revealed that she had difficulty getting drunk.

She explained, “I thought that I wasn’t good at drinking, but no matter how much I drank, I just wouldn’t get drunk. We go out for staff dinners at least once a week. Since I’m not with my seniors often, I went in with the mindset of taking every drink they offered me. Still, no matter how much I took, I wouldn’t get drunk. I was surprised at how strong my limit was.”

UEE continued, “Kahi and Dambi unni aren’t strong drinkers, so they’ll usually replace alcohol with soft drinks. Consequently, I had no one to compare myself to. Now, eating out is so fun that I always go. I get really upset whenever I can’t make it because of another schedule.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/after-schools-uee-reveals-that-she-cant-get-drunk

Vintage Soshi gif.

rj12jd47f6.gif

Kyon

Banned
Dal Shabet's new look for Bling Bling

Vr56a.jpg

iSwSc.jpg

allkpop said:
As Dal Shabet prepares for the release of their third single ”Bling Bling“, solo shots of members Subin and Ah Young were revealed online today.

The girls donned summer’s trendiest looks with stand-out accessories, neon-colored T-shirts, and shiny hotpants. The photoshoot was directed by renowned photographer, Hong Jang Hyun, who produced eye-catching shots for Dal Shabet’s jacket covers.

Ah Young pulled off the sexy ’sporty look’ perfectly, drawing out a hidden charm that contrasts from her usual innocent image. Meanwhile, Subin posed like a professional model, drawing from her experience as a model prior to her debut.

Dal Shabet will continue to reveal member shot sets over time, starting with Subin and Ah Young. They plan on releasing their new single, “Bling Bling”, on August 11th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/dal-shabet-reveals-concept-photos-for-bling-bling

So Good

8kMwJ.gif

vordhosbn

Banned
That looks even more awkward. Her pose wasn't even that far from the group.

Tiffany's UFO on her Birthday

bddsW.jpg

[Tiffany] “Today is ‘MY’ day ah ah ah ang! Thanks for wishing me everyone.^^ Like now~in the future ~ for~ever do this together..!♥”

tumblr_lp8jkyKAHN1qb9ekoo7_500.gif

tumblr_lp87voEr8B1qhyhoxo3_500.gif

Soshi pillow cases

snsd13e.jpg

Which one of you already ordered these?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well, that would be a good explanation as to why it looks exactly like Sooyoung.

Alta1r

Alta1r

sykoex said:

Lol, Woori's not much of a dancer is she? I can tell Jaekyung cause, I mean, it's Jaekyung. I can tell Woori any time she has that long ponytail just from seeing her rap section of the 'A' music video so many times. Errbody else is a crapshoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom