• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Man, it's crazy reading old Soshi threads from before they debuted.

Too many members. Too young. Some of them ugly. None of them talented. Overshadowed by SuJu. SM so greedy.

8DUVC.gif
b8KVy.gif

8aIyt.gif
2a5ertve8sj.gif

Peru said:
No, the recent reports suggested 50 million USD from Japan.

Yeah, I remembered reading about what Big Bang were pulling in, and I wouldn't have thought Soshi were below it.

Biscuits

Salazar said:
Man, it's crazy reading old Soshi threads from before they debuted.

Too many members. Too young. Some of them ugly. None of them talented. Overshadowed by SuJu. SM so greedy.

8DUVC.gif
b8KVy.gif

8aIyt.gif
2a5ertve8sj.gif

Yeah, I remembered reading about what Big Bang were pulling in, and I wouldn't have thought Soshi were below it.
hmm, any links? Sounds like interesting reads.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Woori not much of a dancer? lol

She just longs to be next to Seungah.

Dice

I don't know Rania, I just know this is hot.

v5c5O.jpg

circle lenses :/

Peru

Salazar said:
http://www.abload.de/img/lunapic_130772633766860c11.gif

Video?

It's funny reading that SNSD announcement thread and seeing posters slag off the group and SM but with SNSD avatars and sigs.

Dice

sykoex said:
Is there any group more ghetto than Rainbow? Using remote controls, markers, and cardboard tubes for mic stand-ins.
NOEEEEEUUULLL oh and sookie is so cute with her brown hair again <3

Kara better freaking bring it with their comeback or Rainbow is my new #1.

orangecaramel said:
This got me to watch the MV for Pink Rocket again. Back when it first came out I watched it soooo many times. Hate me all you want you guys, the song is catchy (would be so much better without the fucking ridiculous bubble sound)
I like Pink Rocket, (the whole mini in general) and the bubble sounds are important!

Dice

Qri is all like "I guess I should study or whatever"
foNYk.gif

orangecaramel said:
It's like floating in spaaaaace! Honestly I think it adds a lot. The song would be a bit generic without it.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dice said:
It's like floating in spaaaaace! Honestly I think it adds a lot. The song would be a bit generic without it.

idk.. it bugs me sometimes. I can't help but focus on it every now and then.

anyways.. anyone know when this Sunny Hill MV will drop?

DXPett1

sykoex said:
Here's a pretty awesome (english speaking) interview Isak did with Tiffany and Jessica on Arirang during Gee promotions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuF98WJ484o part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxnIA2VKbQ4 part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXas4r6xmc0 part 3

lol @ Tiffany talking about the awkward silence after Jessica says anything.

Ahhhh sooo cute.

Love to see them talk in english (extensively) now and do a similar show. I wonder how much has changed from their perspective?

Ranvier

DXPett1 said:
Ahhhh sooo cute.

Love to see them talk in english (extensively) now and do a similar show. I wonder how much has changed from their perspective?

That interviewer also ain't bad. Ain't bad at all.

Conceptor

DXPett1 said:
Ahhhh sooo cute.

Ahh I remember seeing that a while ago and I meant to to post it here. You can see how close they are with her too.

And holy shit RM just keeps on delivering. RM 23 ended off so goddamn awesome. Ji Hyo with the MMA-esque arm bar and then Kook reuninting the 'kids', so good.

I will await the awesome 4 year anniversary post from Fafnir, as I've come to expect from him now :3

Salazar

Phonomezer said:
She looks so different

True. It's getting posted all over the place as being Tiff. I guess it resolves the question of who got short hair.

That interview is really, really good.

x5vw4.gif

Salazar

zfxJK.jpg

She gets a pass. I can deal with it.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/kim-jae-dong-and-boom-to-host-mbcs-3rd-idol-athletic-championships

It’s been announced that MC Kim Jae Dong and actor/MC Boom will host the 3rd instalment of MBC’s Chuseok Special, ‘Idol Athletic Championships‘.

Park Suk Won PD, who’s in charge of producing the special program, stated, “Kim Jae Dong and Boom will both emcee the event. Two other individuals – a MBC anchor and the other is a track and field commentator named Yoon Yeo Choon – will host the event as well.”

The ‘Idol Athletic Championships’ is a variety program where popular idols compete against each other, showcasing their athleticism and sportsmanship. The second instalment of the program recorded the highest viewership out of the special lunar day variety programs earlier this year.

This third instalment will be filmed on August 27th at Seoul’s Olympic Stadium starting at 9AM. Events include the 100m sprint, long-distance relays, hurdles, and high jumps. SHINee, Super Junior, miss A, SISTAR, and many other popular idols are scheduled to participate in the program.

Killer. But we need SOSHI. They have Japan stuff on, which is a bummer.

Dice

That may be true, because in Korea there are women, and then there are goddesses.

xQXAb.jpg

DnBKd.jpg

3mJg6.jpg

clearly a bit drunk lol

V9GBG.jpg

3Vcko.png

t0T3W.png

itoVR.png

ksr1cdmi.gif

Dice

Kim Sa Rang was Miss Korea. You think she doesn't have support of soldiers?

Dice

Ashhong said:
You need to see her in Secret Garden.
Indeed. Watch Secret Garden before you tell me she is not the most beautiful woman you've ever seen.

Nearly every single scene with her in it, I paused it just to stare at her.
When you see, you'll understand how that is not creepy but completely expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom