• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyon said:
it was barely even a day of its release. That was so quick

South Korea is quickly becoming the place where any form of artistic integrity goes to die.

Perhaps if they had put a bow on that THINGS head and made it wink a lot, the video wouldn't be banned.

Or they could just replace the mutant with Yoona.

Kyon

Banned
Phonomezer said:
South Korea is quickly becoming the place where any form of artistic integrity goes to die.

Perhaps if they had put a bow on that THINGS head and made it wink a lot, the video wouldn't be banned.

Or they could just replace the mutant with Hyoyeon.

agreed
VcgPO.gif

Peru

Well a video isn't actually 'banned' it just gets rated '19+' and has to be shown late. But then like everyone else most Koreans watch videos online anyway so it's always going to be pointless (not to mention hypocritical etc etc).

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I will make you love Seungyeon. You don't have a choice, it is just a matter of time. You won't know how it happened, but one day you will just find yourself smiling at a picture of her. Then you will understand Hara here.

QMmJO.gif

So long as you don't just blatantly ignore posts like this.

hYrQr.jpg

rUy2D.jpg

4apO2.jpg

vXBTR.jpg

tUAfv.jpg

4usGO.png

VN8mM.jpg

RGX3S.png

t5NWK.jpg

OGwjf.png

UKk54.jpg

trsKL.jpg

tKtOa.jpg

QCRnS.jpg

BmqlM.jpg

yMfIf.jpg

3uQMz.jpg

byPZD.jpg

pNtoZ.jpg

UhjY6.jpg

/shameless

oMkuv.jpg

k5FEU.gif

6fFGg.jpg

RVRnt.jpg

cdphA.jpg

e1AE7.jpg

poWHm.jpg

damn!

SmCmW.jpg

She can sometimes take on the beauty of other idols from time to time.

Narsha mode:
6LYHp.jpg

Slightly Tiffany mode:
yjH1j.jpg

Jieun mode:
HOYwN.jpg

5pQoS.jpg

Taeyeon mode:
OlMiT.jpg

Ej9S3.jpg

TXRaY.jpg

Krystal mode:
7XNLS.gif

Sojin mode:
cBxtw.gif

Jiyeon mode:
oeOYU.jpg

Suzy mode:
Rttsd.jpg

IU mode:
GDSGB.jpg

iOGxJ.jpg

Gifs
v0kE2.gif
HBEGI.gif

Wcp8y.gif

P.S. I don't know about you guys or how much you rehost from tumblr, but for large posts like this you often have to save to a temp folder because trying to auto-rehost highres tumblr images to imgur gives you an error. If you right click to save it will try to save as an htm, which you can rename to jpg. However, if you push ctrl+s it finds the original image file.

Biscuits

Dissonance said:
I don't post here ever but today I was at Sears in the Toronto Eaton Centre and at the TV section all the demo units were playing SNSD concert footage. It was pretty cool to see actually.
Seems like someone working there is a kpop fan, haha. But a whole section of soshi - must have been overwhelming.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I like this dance move whenever I see it. So much swag.
4Q8.gif

Xy1s1.gif

COWIc.gif

4minute's official lightstick is pretty cool.
KnN57.jpg

Peru

Was that the show with 'difficult questions'? I need to watch it again, it was refreshing. They read one reader's message which said "Yoona you suck at acting".

Dice

It's also the show where the guy says incredibly awkward/horrible things about people's physical features. He needs to get some tips from Shinyoung on how to do that kind of thing with sensitivity.

Salazar

Dice said:
He needs to get some tips from Shinyoung on how to do that kind of thing with sensitivity.

She is almost Jae Suk tier.

I still remember Shinyoung talking on Star Golden Bell about her competitive eating feats ("meat battles") during college.

GafbH.jpg

Hyomin is learning to ride for her drama.

KI8Hj.jpg

vanty

Just started watching RM47, they use the Rhythm Heaven stage select music for the BMG during the quiz game ahah. Was just playing it a few days ago, so as soon as it started I was :O so random.

RZI

vanty said:
Just started watching RM47, they use the Rhythm Heaven stage select music for the BMG during the quiz game ahah. Was just playing it a few days ago, so as soon as it started I was :O so random.
lol They've used music from Killer7 a couple of times. RM39 was one of those episodes, I think.

Salazar

1RdP3.gif

<3<3<3

Only just noticed Sunny cracking up laughing in the corner.

YoonA is scheduled to embark on a rock-climbing challenge in a mountainous region in Los Angeles (LA) on August 8th. The rock-climbing challenge is part of YoonA’s advertisement shoot for outdoor clothing brand, Eider.

For the purpose of the shoot, YoonA will not be acting out the rock-climbing movements but in fact, she will be scaling the actual tough, rocky surface in LA. Because of this, YoonA, in the midst of her busy schedules with SNSD, has taken about a month to practice climbing artificial rock surfaces at a rock-climbing training centre in Seoul. The girls are currently having their vacation but YoonA is spending her holidays to practice rock-climbing ahead of her shooting sessions in LA.

YoonA and actor Lee Minho was schedule to shoot in Australia but due to safety issues related to climate change, the location has been changed to LA instead. Because of their respective schedules, YoonA and Lee Minho were only able to practice rock-climbing together for the first time on August 2nd.

Ranvier

After a long 2 week hiatus I'm finally getting back into IY again. I'm going to try and finish up the Yuri/Sunny episodes before moving on to WGM and Running Man since I only tend to watch things SNSD is in.

A slight continuation from the scripted argument in the "Kpop" thread but that shit where the girls jump up and down when a male guest comes on has got to be scripted right. The girls are told to do that? Because I really can't imagine a mature, 22 year old girl doing that shit errtime she sees a guy. Its even worse when Narsha does it (though she is much funnier then the rest of G7 when doing it). Its all pretty cringe worthy though Tae Woo kinda redeems it with his fits of "jealousy". And I feel really bad for the fatties they bring on which the girls vocally shy away from.

And since its been a while, time to to elevate this page with...

000zh713.jpg
2yzif69.jpg

000zbbfq.jpg
000y6ax9.jpg
tumblr_lg4blq8w7N1qcgyaa.jpg

000z8c5s.jpg
tumblr_kvvvwnnomZ1qat7xzo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lfu1yffGFg1qa93ifo1_500.png

untitled-1.jpg
pout.jpg
tumblr_lg0027J71R1qdon7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_l7srpa94DG1qahidbo1_500.jpg
0017zs55.png
tumblr_lg4qv6PkwH1qgvsu1o1_500.jpg

2n9g4qt.jpg
IMG_7905.jpg

tumblr_lag4l76mPr1qbs9moo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lfio86oqcs1qccae0.png

tumblr_lapwx9mi071qdxkj9o1_500.jpg
6.jpg

344d4d3b.jpg

viewimagepp.jpg
yurirunningman.jpg

yuriairport2.jpg

67238_121596141232231_102676249790887_149593_7600930_n.jpg
yuri309.jpg
tumblr_lfiffgwhW21qcgyaa.jpg

tumblr_lflkryfjMa1qe89peo1_500.jpg
foreignpressconyuri5.jpg

yulrm7.jpg

001836e6.gif
fb03ky.gif
2vuj128.jpg

5440602720101024184801074640.gif
tumblr_larvpz1u8o1qbtlyxo1_500.gif

hyoyeon7.gif
66478795.gif
Hyoyeon_05.gif

a0041117_4c0b8104df09e.gif
35mibgz.gif
5b8j03.gif

12170501.gif
2e0mcf5.gif
tumblr_lfmz7ayynW1qc4pc1o1_400.gif
tumblr_lfonbfnvqb1qb8qyxo1_400.gif

Conceptor

Salazar said:
1RdP3.gif

<3<3<3

Only just noticed Sunny cracking up laughing in the corner.
towel out of nowhere, typical Taengoo reaction though LOL.

Fafnir said:
4th anni. post
So clutch

I'm glad to see Dice has been on the Seungyeon train lately too.

8wfh0.jpg

Everyone sans Jessica

pHp7l.jpg

I don't know if you guys use it, but the popular/really friggen useful tumblr addon Missing E broke some bad news today.. it won't be around much longer due to the way it uses their API...:(. Such a sad thing to see given how it basically made the UI SO much better/functional.

Salazar

Ranvier said:
A slight continuation from the scripted argument in the "Kpop" thread but that shit where the girls jump up and down when a male guest comes on has got to be scripted right. The girls are told to do that? Because I really can't imagine a mature, 22 year old girl doing that shit errtime she sees a guy. Its even worse when Narsha does it (though she is much funnier then the rest of G7 when doing it). Its all pretty cringe worthy though Tae Woo kinda redeems it with his fits of "jealousy". And I feel really bad for the fatties they bring on which girls vocally shy away from.

Man, don't feel bad for Shindong, lol.

I think they are told to go crazy - but they (at least Sunny and Yuri, for sure) know Minho and some of those dudes pretty goddamn well. Part of it is to alleviate the awkwardness of introducing guests: they need to do something to fill the gap, and girly screaming fits the bill.

And part of it is occasionally to make the guests feel - not exactly comfortable, but better about being on the show. Like their presence means something. Not so much for the idols, but some guests on variety shows don't always seem really confident about being there.

oTphs.gif

e0lFy.gif

The endless rounds of "ideal type Olympics" are ok by me.

panda21

usually i'm into this stuff because of the sweetness and adorkableness and i prefer it when the thread keeps it clean but DANG ^^^^^

Dice

Eunjung would like to offer her solemn apology for T-ara's performance today.

4jpMV.jpg

Edit: Yura

wezl6.jpg

Salazar

Hoping that this KARA album is actually a reasonable amount of new stuff.

I admit, however, that I will be ok with one amazing track and two decent ones.

Dice

Kara doesn't skimp out, especially when it's like a make-up offering for fans that were so worried. I wouldn't be surprised if they just leave out JCL and GGS and give us 5 new songs (their stable standard for minis) but I would be surprised at a new full album. Also, I expect every song to be good since they have a set composition team who has only made good tracks.

Dice

lol @ this

o4m8Q.jpg

P.S. DAT PROFILE. Yoona is absolutely stunning from any angle.

Sealda

Banned
24cxl6f.jpg

2ilbmkz.jpg

a46fiw.jpg

i1k0gx.jpg

I do not understand how Lancome could choose her for their advertisement. She looks outright stupid at these gifs. Like, slow and stupid with a grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom