• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

lol i cant help but laugh at how small tiffanys looks after that giant note by Taeyeon. And theres no substance in any of it. oh well..

Salazar

They probably exaggerate quite a bit.

SNSD are, let us not forget, extremely silly at times.

H7nhB.gif

MIH66.jpg

n6cY4.png

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/lee-soo-man-advised-super-juniors-heechul-to-date-within-the-company

Super Junior’s Heechul recently revealed some insight onto what SM Entertainment chairman Lee Soo Man had said in regards to dating amongst idol celebrities.

On the February 9th broadcast of MBC’s ‘Radio Star,’ Heechul said, “Lee Soo Man advised to date within the company.”

While imitating Lee Soo Man’s voice, Heechul revealed, “Alright, go ahead and date within the company. It’s more comfortable for us too… That way if a scandal breaks loose, we can easily block it.”

SES’s Shoo responded to Heechul’s voice imitation laughing, “‘It’s been a long time since I’ve heard that.”

To this Kim Gura agreed, “He’s saying that he’d rather have you guys [dating] inside rather than outside.”

Heechul’s comments has sparked the interest of fans and some have inquired whether there have been or if there currently is any in-company dating going on amongst the SM Entertainment artists.

Lulz.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol spoiler fail. I got so used to those buttons from the greasemonkey script that disappeared when they took smileys away.

So I've just gone through Girls go to School but don't really know where to go from here, what's the right(chronological) order to watch all the different SNSD shows in?

Salazar

MightGoThere said:
So I've just gone through Girls go to School but don't really know where to go from here, what's the right(chronological) order to watch all the different SNSD shows in?

Yuri and Sunny on Invincible Youth [meaning the early eps of that] is essential.

Or Charity Café - because, as someone said earlier, it shows them at an early stage in their career when they were even sort of nervous approaching someone on the street and asking if they knew who SNSD were.

Ashhong

What is this bullshit? Fucking netizens man

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/t-aras-hyomin-alarms-netizens-with-recent-diary-entry

Despite making a formal apology to Big Bang’s Seungri for speaking informally to him on “King of Idols“, T-ara’s Hyomin is still being attacked by Seungri’s fans.

On the morning of February 8th, Hyomin left an ambiguous diary entry on her mini-homepage, “Should I… disappear?“, which alarmed netizens enough to appeal for an end to the situation. What’s even more horrifying is that her diary entry is still being attacked with hateful replies.

Worried netizens commented, “You can’t disappear!,” “Please don’t think such things!,” and “Do not pay attention to the hate!”

Fafnir

MightGoThere said:

MTV Girls Generation - Most of them are boring, I only found Sooyoung, Sunny, and Taeyeon's to be entertaining.
Charity Cafe - Right after their debut, the girl's are not really well known and still have a rookie mentality.
Factory Girl - Kind of dull as the girls have to act serious and get reprimanded for any mistakes they make. Some of the girl's get to go to New York which was fun to watch.
PKL Wonderful Outing - Has some classic SNSD goofiness.
Horror Movie Factory - Every girl has their moments in this show, but I think this is when Sunny first begins to show her variety skills as she steals the show. Too bad they never made the horror movie.
We Got Married: Taeyeon - Skippable unless you're a Taeyeon fan. Has some good SNSD cameos, but other than that you'll probably just want to bash her fat "husband" in the face.
Hello Baby - The girls babysit the luckiest baby ever.
Invincible Youth: Yuri/Sunny - Yuri is the star at the beginning, but Sunny steals the spotlight in later episodes with her charm, then it becomes the Sunny/Hyomin hour.
We Got Married: Seohyun - The only current variety show that has a SNSD member. Watch Seohyun go from awkward to adorable.

Other shows to watch:
Family Outing 1: Taeyeon, Yoona, Tiffany - The girls charm the Family when they come as guests.
Family Outing 2: Yoona - I watched 2 episodes of this series, I can see why it got canceled as they were not able to recreate the bond of the OG Family. There's some forced loveline with Yoona and Taecyeon from 2PM, but he showed more interest in Tiffany when she came as a guest.
Strong Heart - The girls have interesting stories, except Yoona, but her flirting with MC Seunggi is cute. Jessica's appearances are fun as she get's flirted on every time. Sooyoung wins the Strong Heart when her and Yuri appear on their most recent appearance.

Salazar

HcjTp.gif

^^^^^ Sooyoung's sexy weather report.

IIpCD.jpg

An online poll has voted Tiffany the best idol of 2011. Who am I, or any of you, to argue ?

Salazar

Fafnir said:
MTV Girls Generation - Most of them are boring, I only found Sooyoung, Sunny, and Taeyeon's to be entertaining.

I'm watching Tiffany's right now. It might not be exciting, so to speak, but it's wonderful.

Deadly

Fafnir said:
Seohyun's was rather funny. They go to a dubbing studio and dub Keroro. It was rather adorable :lol

Salazar

I love how Taeyeon sets up a competition—go on rides to get points–and Tiffany, Yoona, and Jessica's team immediately give up on the game but Yuri, Seohyun, and Sooyoung get ultra-competitive.

Also, Yuri's capacity to play the fool is unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom