• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

KS Seven X said:
I always wondered, are a lot of these pics simply reposted?

This thread is 90% original content. Seriously, the quantities of media produced by the K-Pop machine are mind-destroyingly large.

And 10% gifs or pics that are wonderful enough to repost.

Salazar said:
This thread is 90% original content. Seriously, the quantities of media produced by the K-Pop machine are mind-destroyingly large.

And 10% gifs or pics that are wonderful enough to repost.

Holy shit. Oh well, it's never bad to have more media on hot chicks.

Secret's Zinger doing Hyuna's Change dance:

watch

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
vas_a_morir said:
Those do sound similar, though.
Not half as much as 2NE1's "I Don't Care" and Sistar's "Shady Girl" but if we are going to discuss these musical discrepancies we should do it in the kpop thread.

Also I don't usually get much of a kick out of girls doing the splits but it was hot when they did it in that performance.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
I bloody love Kpop. I need to be more active in these threads, but there's so much kpop now its overwhelming and hard to keep up!

I have to admit, I love the DBSK guys and would love to see Tears Of Heaven, the musical Xiah's in, it looks great and Haeri has an awesome voice as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMjLwpjjBDc

Ashhong

Salazar said:
I never have any idea, Ash. You should know better lol.

http://i.imgur.com/nekS7.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Haha I was asking anybody in general :P

Though I found it with the help of my friend

[url]http://soshified.com/pages/videos/_/sbs-varietygametalk-shows/100411-kim-jungeuns-chocolate-ep-95-snsd-interview-r1063[/url]

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Are you liveblogging? it gets better fast haha, dont worry

Phew.

Hyoyeon could knock Jessica out in any case.

OFlNG.jpg

Ep 3.

Damn, they kind of threw them in at the deep end, performing to schoolgirls after Super Junior.

Ashhong

Theres another girl who would have been in SNSD but I am completely blanking on her name. She left SM or something and is now in another group...

Salazar

Vox-Pop said:
She is cute. would have been my fav.

Hell no, Vox. Tiffany is supreme.

Ep 5: these audition videos are hilarious.

And "Sunny really likes videogames".

And Haruki Murakami and One Piece. Fuck yeah.

Fafnir

I was curious about this Lee Yeon Hee actress that could have been the 10th member of SNSD so I watched the movie that was her big break and yeah she's freaking adorable. The movie also stars Hyun Bin, the lead from Secret Garden.

Millionaire's First Love

R6OCl.gif
VZfi9.gif

Ashhong

Salazar said:
lol at Tiffany's fake chocopie birthday cake.

Yet another SNSD birthday prank that is almost over the line.

I dont know, I think the chocopie cake isnt that bad of an idea even if it wasnt a prank. I mean they were at an event or whatever, gotta make do! Pretty creative and touching :)

Ashhong

CaptYamato said:
Will I be the only white person there? I may have to find a Korean to go with. lol

Yeah, I can't go then anyways. I will be broke.

I could have sworn you lived in LA? Didn't you want to catch I Saw the Devil in LA? No you wont be the only white guy haha. But you would definitely be in the minority.

oops, double post

Salazar

Ashhong said:
I dont know, I think the chocopie cake isnt that bad of an idea even if it wasnt a prank. I mean they were at an event or whatever, gotta make do! Pretty creative and touching :)

True. The cake itself is actually pretty awesome. It's more the whipping it away and saying "OK TIME TO PRACTICE" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom