• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Phonomezer said:
SAL, I only just found out that pre-order for Nov is this coming Sunday at 9am.

What tickets are you getting? I have to pay for 3 because I don't want to go alone, and my friends don't know/like/care about kpop so I've had to lure them with tickets. That's almost $900. Arseholes.

I don't know yet. Perhaps not VIP, because I do have to travel down there. I'll see how I'm feeling when I order, probably.

Salazar said:
I don't know yet. Perhaps not VIP, because I do have to travel down there. I'll see how I'm feeling when I order, probably.

I'm getting VIP sitting... wanted standing but one of my friends bitched about how he didn't want to rub up against Asian kids all night... lol.

I was considering doing a BABYHYO fancam but I would just rather have fun :p

Instead, I'll just film myself booing KARA for Dice.

tumblr_llsnt2hj5W1qdkj1w.gif

Kyon

Banned
@orangecaramel i bookmarked your post that way ppl who wanna know about kpop or get into it we can just link them to that lol

Narolf

Banned
Thanks, Orangecaramel.

Started to dig K-Pop just recently, merely after lurking posts of Dice and Salazar out there. I thought I had been acquainted with most of the classics already, out of the 20ish videos I've watched so far. Your list proved it wrong.

Abracadabra remains my top-notch favorite for its creativity. Would like to see more of this femme fatale/city girls concept, rather than the cutesy stuff.

Blablurn

orangecaramel said:
Which video? lol

the first one i clicked, dont know which one but there are probably several of those. youtube germany is famous for crap like this. i mean, i know most of them anyway, but its just annoying.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I just wanna say, wanna say, wanna say that No Eul looks amazing in the gossip girl MV. gawt dayum

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
orangecaramel said:
I just wanna say, wanna say, wanna say that No Eul looks amazing in the gossip girl MV. gawt dayum
Being so lovely wears her out, so she does it in her sleep.

OSjGf.jpg

Salazar

Sagitario said:
Where is this GIF from?

That's a Running Man punishment. If you lose, you usually have to wear something silly in public.

Edit:Huh, Wikipedia won't let me link to the RM article. Weird.

From the left, I think that's HaHa (comedian), Gary (rapper), Kim Jong Kook (singer), and Heechul (singer, member of Super Junior).

Reaction gif files:

8zXeb.gif

And Kookie:

FeyJk.gif

Dice

Spire said:
None in the creepy-gaf thread either, so that's apparently not a factor. Just sayin', be careful guys.
We try to avoid making creeptastic gifs that look like the girls are engaged in sex acts out-of-frame. Just sayin'

Also, Spire = G-Fex?

Salazar

uj9tF.jpg

Nicole got her pilates teacher to photograph her. Posted it on her twitter [Dice, you didn't tell me Nicole was on twitter !], the show-off.

Sagitario

Salazar said:
That's a Running Man punishment. If you lose, you usually have to wear something silly in public.

Edit:Huh, Wikipedia won't let me link to the RM article. Weird.

From the left, I think that's HaHa (comedian), Gary (rapper), Kim Jong Kook (singer), and Heechul (singer, member of Super Junior).

Thanks. Now I kind of want to watch that episode... :p

Salazar

Sagitario said:
Thanks. Now I kind of want to watch that episode... :p

If someone can confirm that it is Heechul, then it is probably this ep:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgbpmt_isubs-rm20-1-4_fun

CaptYamato said:
Which video is that last one in? T.O.P. looking cool as always.

The war gifs are from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/71:_Into_the_Fire

The one with him in a red jacket and shades - I dunno, unfortunately.

TOP looking down and biting his collar - I dunno.

Alta1r

Woojung ep. 20 up:

http://www.kshownow.net/2011/08/woojung-couple-episode-20-english-subs.html

It's fairly amusing, but neither of the two T-ara episodes so far has been as good as the solo Woojung couple episodes. Although towards the end when everyone is just blatantly going for the Qri/Hwanhee (something like that) match up it's a bit better. You definitely get the vibe that Eunjung is the gf/wife and her friends are visiting versus T-ara is hanging out with Jangwoo and Hwanhee.

Dice

4AmAU.png

5rUt4.gif

Too many men, needs more hot Gyuri.

rR4O0.jpg

And cute IU.

jc3Zn.jpg

txGmG.jpg

Sick of her? Don't lie. You can't resist her adorableness.

fNdcA.gif

Kyon

Banned
Salazar said:
Tiffany fashion shoot.

cQMTa.jpg

That coat looks kind of penguin-ish.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

also this was just released:

FNuNt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom