• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

200 pages. Awwww yeah.

eCbMp.gif

Kyon said:
she looks amazing here what happened?

She has looked even better than that since.

FoYkG.gif
eqwRH.gif

panda21

Tence said:
My favourite still has to be Taeyeon (sp?) who is not the hottest, but she is the cutest.

yeah! hi-five!

DXPett1 said:
Page 200 coming up, anyone have anything planned?

wild Hwayoung and Minah appear. well, if i'm at home when it happens and i can be bothered.

oh dang its on!

DXPett1

Nothing says a new page like.... AIRPORT PICS

bPXqx.jpg

zDiJh.jpg

4hNi1.jpg

OMlgc.jpg

YLn2b.jpg

hoyGK.jpg

OtodC.jpg

T4UDV.jpg

xGoP4.jpg

gUowv.jpg

KmySw.jpg

zrMpm.jpg

8mCsE.jpg

px5PW.jpg

T7IJs.jpg

credits to Soshified

I think Hyo lost out to Seohyun & Sooyoung in the
bad
fashionista stakes this round

Peru

Hm? Sooyoung's outfit is perfectly stylish and simple - what are your fashion expert qualifications?

Otherwise a bit on the boring side this time, as airport fashion goes.

Ranvier

See, here's what I don't get. In all those airport pictures, those girls look like they have pretty nice hair. How the hell is that possible. Their hair must get, dyed, permed, straightened, braided, conked, curled, twisted, pulled, and streaked at least once a week. Shouldn't it be super damaged and unhealthy. Could it be that they are all wearing wigs?

Do they dye their eyebrows as well as their hair? I don't remember Hyo having blond eyebrows.

Salazar

Ranvier said:
Do they dye their eyebrows as well as their hair? I don't remember Hyo having blond eyebrows.

Yeah, I remain convinced that the colour of Hyo's eyebrows in relation to her hair is crucial in determining whether she looks awesome or not.

Ranvier

Salazar said:
Yeah, I remain convinced that the colour of Hyo's eyebrows in relation to her hair is crucial in determining whether she looks awesome or not.

Well right now...of course not. But Yuri or Hyo (
Hopefully both
) will one day be the future Mrs. Ranvier, and I need to know if the hair I run my hand through is going to be rich and luxurious as they would have me believe, or dry and brittle.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
KjqXE.gif

Suspect Yoona gif. Use it wisely, Alta1r.

Lol, something about her hair and the way they cropped her face in this makes her look like some sort exotic bird. The sexiest exotic bird you've ever seen of course. But still..

tumblr_llu7ysY8uF1qcy4dfo1_r1_500.gif

Alta1r

DXPett1 said:
Nothing says a new page like.... AIRPORT PICS

YLn2b.jpg

That minivan in the background to compare heights to is making Taengoo and Sunny look unusually short in this pic. But for some reason not Sica or Fany even though they look the same as those two..

DXPett1 said:

Awww yeah. Yes, please!

tumblr_llkqe6KKUV1qd704zo1_500.gif

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
See, here's what I don't get. In all those airport pictures, those girls look like they have pretty nice hair. How the hell is that possible. Their hair must get, dyed, permed, straightened, braided, conked, curled, twisted, pulled, and streaked at least once a week. Shouldn't it be super damaged and unhealthy. Could it be that they are all wearing wigs?

They're still young and healthy and just now entering their prime. And more importantly, have a bunch of people to make sure their hair gets all the conditioning and care it needs to look sexy. So for now I'm sure it's their real hair. But wait till they hit their 30s and/or they gotta start taking care of their hair themselves. That's when it'll get ugly. At least Yoona's got her post-SNSD acting career coming up. That should give her hair at least 5-10 years longer lifespan in that regard.

tumblr_lf8j9v06gN1qfnscco1_500_large.png

keuja

Yuri radiates pure, unadulterated hotness lately, like the Yuri of old.

icQ6R7jtL.gif

Also pervert Tiffany

4YBhd.gif

But TaeNy is my favourite pairing

o9jLG.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Did anyone see T-ara? Qri and Jiyeon seemed really happy but I think Soyeon was pissed about something. I made a gif of one part in particular.

soyeon4e9l.gif

Peru

When is Soyeon not pissed about something? Except when she, strangely, takes those cliched selcas, all identical - the one time she becomes a stereotypical idol (- I suspect that it's just performance art of some sort though).

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Chorong so freaking cute all the time even as fashion terrorist.

TbCVC.jpg

Qri in winter clothes for photoshoot.

h0bL1.jpg

filler

Banned
Peru said:
Hm? Sooyoung's outfit is perfectly stylish and simple - what are your fashion expert qualifications?

Otherwise a bit on the boring side this time, as airport fashion goes.

Sorry Bask, but those pantaloons do not suit her at all. She has sticks for legs and zero hips.

Salazar

Thxfr.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/shin-se-kyung-finally-fulfills-her-wish-to-meet-yoo-jae-suk

Actress Shin Se Kyung revealed that she finally fulfilled her wish when she got to meet comedian Yoo Jae Suk.

During an interview with Money Today’s Star News on August 18th, Shin Se Kyung confessed, “I enjoy the program “Infinity Challenge“, but I am a big fan of Yoo Jae Suk’s in particular… Recently I’ve filmed “Happy Together” with him, and also met him while shooting “Running Man“.

Actress Shin Se Kyung revealed that she finally fulfilled her wish when she got to meet comedian Yoo Jae Suk.

During an interview with Money Today’s Star News on August 18th, Shin Se Kyung confessed, “I enjoy the program “Infinity Challenge“, but I am a big fan of Yoo Jae Suk’s in particular… Recently I’ve filmed “Happy Together” with him, and also met him while shooting “Running Man“.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom