• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

dzIvf.gif

to8TQ.jpg
sGrgp.jpg

179dV.jpg
AoXv6.jpg

Pics from the premiere of Blue Salt. With Shin Se Kyung. Might have to watch it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Salt

filler

Banned
Ranvier said:
YES! Sal's head is in teh right place.

Phono I can't believe you said you weren't going to do FamCams of Hyo because you wanted to "enjoy the show." That's bullshit. Think of the greater good (Me and Filler)

Don't you want to share close-up shots of...

img8025d.jpg

36465_128627460505070_126299190737897_199374_5208201_n.jpg

tumblr_lgda6pDSFC1qdon7so1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgid2hWKlf1qcoxdoo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lh04ekoiwH1qb3qwyo1_500.png

23330_127243953974397_100000663786654_196027_5599509_n.jpg
Hyoyeon+elle+mag.jpg
tumblr_lh73mgFks51qgugkgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgic4xRcpe1qcoxdoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lglenhSnrR1qceip9o1_500.png
hyoyeon1.jpg

Man Fany does not look happy with the kid.
tumblr_lgl9gfaKsv1qb1ovyo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lgqibdz7Km1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lgradkgSwG1qdon7so1_400.jpg

She Looks amazing here
tumblrl32kb92jwy1qbbit0.jpg
tumblr_l6umui6umQ1qbsx25o1_500.png

tumblr_lgorg1smkz1qcj0buo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgtrlvrTxq1qgfkiuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lh1mszBvaZ1qei1xio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lguvf9rivS1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lgr9pwnELq1qet6xqo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgsrpwEWja1qcgyaa.jpg

tumblr_lh6y6mwZWx1qgfkiuo1_400.jpg

35da873f5723c0_full.jpg
f9b8f18aa0d300_full.jpg
a289f4b34318c0_full.jpg

tumblr_lh7kj9juFi1qal14ko1_500.gif

250s7ee.jpg
2viio7k.jpg
hyobuttsway.gif

tumblr_lgu4fcGMjn1qdg4buo1_500.gif
tumblr_lgsracleif1qc5n5jo1_500.gif

tumblr_lh3ehh3vSs1qdmxh2o1_500.gif
tumblr_lh35k34eDM1qdg4buo1_500.gif

c0039196_4ba86ad36fcbb.gif
f0016668_4b64256ea4a37.gif
tumblr_lh5rbiFHeS1qblz41o1_500.gif

tumblr_lh64naVnYb1qcysfro1_400.gif
tumblr_lh64dcUdHt1qcysfro1_400.gif
tumblr_lhc3jggq4C1qdkswv.gif
tumblr_lh9v5sHvFW1qev635o1_400.gif
[/IMG]

tumblr_lgu7w3TpPh1qcek8eo1_400.gif
tumblr_lh0m5dfnXd1qgtedco1_250.gif
tumblr_lh9v1x9LZG1qev635o1_400.gif

tumblr_lhcqictnBz1qzfw6t.gif
tumblr_lhcvdy2rgk1qcn3dgo1_500.gif

tumblr_lh9k705ec21qexw5to1_500.gif

...with the rest of the world? And if you get some Yuri shots, I vow to build 5 Phonomezer shrines in your honor. This vow also extends to Sal and wing_zero8556 and anyone else going to the show.

oh my oh my oh my

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I learned something in my ventures over our posting history here. Turns out, Seungyeon never got hate from the group. It was 100% Ash the whole time. He is as faithful at hating Seungyeon as he, OC and I will always be at hating Hyoyeon. However, he did indirectly say Seungyeon is more attractive than Hyoyeon. I once said she was cute but not in the ideal way. Of course, I also at that time put Nicole in last place, which involves ranking Kara members, a silly thing to begin with.

Also, no matter what he says, Salazar's true love is Taeyeon. Tiffany belongs to Ash.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'll add it later lol

anyways, anyone else have any ideas of what else to add to the OP? Thinking about fixing up the member profiles a bit. Are they even necessary?

Dice

Ash has been stanning Tiff the whole time since the beginning. He possibly has 50 posts just from requesting more Tiffany pics.

Salazar has posted 4 trillion gifs of Taeyeon making faces.

Ranvier

Salazar said:
Shindong has lost 15 kg in 3 weeks.

How is that possible? That is like over 1 pound a day. And his face still looks kinda chubby. I'm thinking he did the good ol' stomach staple procedure because it seems like he has attained the physique of Al Roker. His body may be skinny, for for some reason when people get their stomach stapled, the fat from the face just doesn't go away.

Dice said:
So I learned something in my ventures over our posting history here. Turns out, Seungyeon never got hate from the group. It was 100% Ash the whole time. He is as faithful at hating Seungyeon as he, OC and I will always be at hating Hyoyeon. However, he did indirectly say Seungyeon is more attractive than Hyoyeon. I once said she was cute but not in the ideal way. Of course, I also at that time put Nicole in last place, which involves ranking Kara members, a silly thing to begin with.

Also, no matter what he says, Salazar's true love is Taeyeon. Tiffany belongs to Ash.

I was the first one on the Jessica warwagon.

Ashhong

Dice said:

lol.gif

I'm pretty sure theres been other haters man. OC didn't like her at first either iirc. She isn't TERRIBLE, just the worst out of Kara by far. dat nose. Oh, and it was never indirect... Seungyeon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hyoyeon

And yea, as long as I get Tiffany you guys can fight over Ham and Princess Fiona (Hyoyeon for those that might not know)

Ranvier

Salazar said:
Please, no more Hyo megaposts for a few pages.

Worry not, I'm thinking about doing a Gyuri one next. I can wait till more pics of Hyo and Yuri start rolling in from their comeback tour.

Which is another thing I have issue with. Why is it called a comeback tour. Aren't comebacks usually done with the group has been MIA for a few years and just created a new album. I don't think SNSD has ever really gone off the map so how is this a comeback? Maybe it has a different meaning in Korea?

SNSD really needs to release an all English album. But not of original songs because for the most part, I think they have terrible song writers over there. Sure the songs are catchy and the music is fantastic but one time I made the mistake of listening to a song with English translations. Oh man, you wouldn't think it would be possible to cringe for 3 minutes and 43 seconds straight but I did it. A album of them singing classic English songs would awesome. Those 4 youtube clips I found of them singing in English only makes me want more.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I think it's called that because of how long they've been in Japan :(

btw, Lachata is my favorite song right now.. :( fuck

Ashhong

Ranvier said:
Worry not, I'm thinking about doing a Gyuri one next. I can wait till more pics of Hyo and Yuri start rolling in from their comeback tour.

Which is another thing I have issue with. Why is it called a comeback tour. Aren't comebacks usually done with the group has been MIA for a few years and just created a new album. I don't think SNSD has ever really gone off the map so how is this a comeback? Maybe it has a different meaning in Korea?

SNSD really needs to release an all English album. But not of original songs because for the most part, I think they have terrible song writers over there. Sure the songs are catchy and the music is fantastic but one time I made the mistake of listening to a song with English translations. Oh man, you wouldn't think it would be possible to cringe for 3 minutes and 43 seconds straight but I did it. A album of them singing classic English songs would awesome. Those 4 youtube clips I found of them singing in English only makes me want more.

Comebacks in Korea literally mean, to come back. They dont have to have been off the map or anything.

Starting Running Man 49 now! Shameless use of Whitney Houston song, gotta love the sound crew.

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
How the hell is he in SuJu anyway? O_O

They kind of go over this in that one interview SNSD, SuJu and f(x) did after SM Town Paris. I don't remember what he said though. Maybe he got fat after he was selected? Or they picked one beastly person to make the rest look even better in comparison?
Kind of like Fiona/Ham/Hwayoung etc
lol.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
They kind of go over this in that one interview SNSD, SuJu and f(x) did after SM Town Paris. I don't remember what he said though. Maybe he got fat after he was selected? Or they picked one beastly person to make the rest look even better in comparison?
Kind of like Fiona/Ham/Hwayoung etc
lol.

Yeah, I think Leeteuk said that when they saw him they assumed he must have a killer voice.

Niks

orangecaramel said:
anyways, anyone else have any ideas of what else to add to the OP? Thinking about fixing up the member profiles a bit. Are they even necessary?

Great Job on the OP, oc and sal

Yeah, more detailed profiles could be great. Maybe throw in a gif more representative of each member. Taeyeon (dork) Sica (bored) Sunny (aegyo) etc?

DXPett1

Ranvier said:

I don't know man, the Genie remix/remake by C.J. Lewis was pretty f**king catchy and sets a precedence that it can be done (personally I would rather new songs if the set up from Gee/RDR/Hoot to the Japanese album is anything to go by)

Ranvier

Kyon said:
omg @ the Hyo post i think i might be starting to like her more
kLIcq.gif

YES...today Kyon...TOMORROW THE WORLD!!!! (
Excluding Dice, Alta1r, and Ashhong of course. You guys are lost causes, too jaded by the world to recognize true beauty even when its right in front of your face.
)

And Dice, looks like we got a little mega-post competition.

tumblr_lp2mm0ZQjW1qlw29q.gif

Do you guys think SNSD will ever be regulars/have their own variety show again? It looks like SM is just pushing them to do concerts and release albums with the occasional interview show. I really hope that isn't the case. I need my "SNSD Hello Baby" part deux.

Salazar

Ranvier said:
Do you guys think SNSD will ever be regulars/have their own variety show again? It looks like SM is just pushing them to do concerts and release albums with the occasional interview show. I really hope that isn't the case. I need my "SNSD Hello Baby" part deux.

In the meantime, I just want a TaeNy Running Man, and for Soshi to compete* in idol athletics.

*I say "compete", but Hyo and Tiff would destroy.

Kyon

Banned
im gonna have a heart attack, apparently a demo leaked that is apparently the upcoming K-single for Soshi's new album i need links SOMETHING. SAL HALP

Dice

lol You mean multiple songs. I guess their site has clues to track names and pics with composers so people figured out a few. I was listening to them last night because my friend was linking to them.

Don't worry, just know that SM still has shitty taste and the non-title tracks will outright suck ass.

Kyon

Banned
Dice said:
lol You mean multiple songs. I guess their site has clues to track names and pics with composers so people figured out a few. I was listening to them last night because my friend was linking to them.

Don't worry, just know that SM still has shitty taste and the non-title tracks will outright suck ass.

oh ok :eek:

Peru

The two songs are confirmed to not be on the Korean album. They sounded like the JP album leftovers, one pretty good slowy and one that sounded nothing-y.

Since the JP album is AOTY, I'd have hoped they would bring some of the key personnel over to the Korean album, but it doesn't seem like it. Hopefully they'll do it a bit differently than with previous KR albums and mini-albums even so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom