• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranvier

Niks said:
I dont hate on Hyoyeon, but lets say I think SNSD would most likely still do ok if she was not a member.

Just saying...

Well honestly I think SNSD could survive without Hyo ( even though she's hot as hell). But I also think they could survive without Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona. Those 3 girls (despite my endless love for Yuri) don't really add anything to the group as far as talent goes. They aren't very good singers and only average dancers. At least Hyo has the dancing going for her.

Teangoo, Fany, Sica, Seohyun, and Sunny could probably break off and make a kick-ass group of raw singing rapture. And I think Teangoo and Fany are hot enough to fill in the void Yoona and Hyo would leave behind. No one though would ever fill the hotness blackhole that Yuri would create if she ever left.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah, I'm not sure how that issue is usually handled but I do know of many idols who switched from the agency they trained under.

Salazar

Dice said:
Same... I mean, not only is it inconceivable to me, but this is the only place outside of the Hyoyeon forum on SSF (not even the rest of SSF) that I have seen such love for her.

ZUIA9.gif

AcoIP.gif

PYxBp.gif

OpokW.gif
l8qgK.gif

C3ZIN.gif
a3080.gif

Yoona attended some Marc Jacobs party.

3IGhH.jpg

Salazar said:
Yoona attended some Marc Jacobs party.

Looks like G-Dragon was invited as well.

z0lNe.jpg

---

Running Man 50: Basic Instinct is getting a new lease of life with all these mentions.

iCibW.gif

Or rather the famous Sharon Stone lady-gnome scene anyways...

Ashhong

Man Sooyoungs face looks FAT in that picture.

edit: finished RM50, pretty awesome seeing so many fans in Thailand. Loved it when the White dude called Jaesuk a grasshopper and everyone stops and goes ":O wow how did he know that!" lol

Dice

XSphm.gif

Suzy, Krystal, Sulli, Jing. Silly '94 girls.

Speaking of silly girls...

40jYi.gif
zpNqe.gif

zq1Gv.gif
1cH43.gif

lol <3

Niks

Ranvier said:
Well honestly I think SNSD could survive without Hyo ( even though she's hot as hell). But I also think they could survive without Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona. Those 3 girls (despite my endless love for Yuri) don't really add anything to the group as far as talent goes. They aren't very good singers and only average dancers. At least Hyo has the dancing going for her.

Teangoo, Fany, Sica, Seohyun, and Sunny could probably break off and make a kick-ass group of raw singing rapture. And I think Teangoo and Fany are hot enough to fill in the void Yoona and Hyo would leave behind. No one though would ever fill the hotness blackhole that Yuri would create if she ever left.

Yoona and Sooyoung maybe, but how dare you take out Yuri.
Her voice sucks but shes the second best dancer

Biscuits

DXPett1 said:
Seriously though if that is Taeyeon goofing, I'd hate to see her in full seducation mode (hate, only because I'd die from seeing it)
4Ch8p.gif

Edit: yay, finally graduated from Junior Member ghetto <:D

Dice

NEW KARA ALBUM! YESSSSSS!

Limited edition:
RblXT.jpg

KARA - VOL.3 [STEP]
1 EY! OH! (Intro) 1:01
2 STEP 3:21 (Title Track)
3 RIDER 3:03
4 STRAWBERRY 3:31
5 &#46384;&#46972;&#50752; 3:29
6 DATE(MY BOY) 3:22
7 &#45208;&#45716;..(ING) (Acoustic version) 3:58
8 KARA 4 U (Outro) 1:03
9 STEP (INST) 3:21
10 &#45236; &#47560;&#51020;&#51012; &#45812;&#50500;&#49436;(Dear Kamilia) 5:49 (&#48372;&#45320;&#49828;&#53944;&#47001;)

Includes: (assumed in addition to standard photobook that comes with albums) 32p photo booklet of MV behind-the-scenes, Mysterious "Digipack" and Poster.

Karaholic to work together with several other fangroups in Korea for group purchase. Regular edition yet to be revealed, won't go on sale until Sept 6th which is when the LE will cease.

I wants it! GIMMIEEEE!

AM3rW.gif

Dice

There is a saying: "Kara and Kamilia are one"

Kamilia = Kara + Familia a.k.a. Kara's family

Maybe it comes off as psychotic and/or cultish (no worse than the religious-level "Power of Nine" Sone stuff) but it is also kind of sweet. I do find the attitude among fans is fairly caring/realistic about them as human beings in this way.
/completelybiased

Dice

Kyon said:
what do they mean by group buy? like buying the other groups' album with this one right?
No, several popular Kamilia forums order en masse and distribute to members themselves instead of going individually through a store. Pretty much every kpop fanbase does this.

Kyon

Banned
Dice said:
No, several popular Kamilia forums order en masse and distribute to members themselves instead of going individually through a store. Pretty much every kpop fanbase does this.

oohhhh you mean bulk buying, then yes i know what it is. your term wasnt familiar to me.

EDIT: i admit to bulk buying with ELFs, i am not ashamed

Alta1r

Salazar said:

That Jiyeon Kookie pairing was sexy. And probably a piece of cake for Kook during the whole carry them on your back part. Too bad they didn't show too much of them in the episode though.

Dice

Yes they are confirmed to be doing the regular version, not the special edition. That will not be available to order until the 6th, so if you want special edition and to have it sooner, individual buy is best.

Kyon

Banned
Dice said:
Yes they are confirmed to be doing the regular version, not the special edition. That will not be available to order until the 6th, so if you want special edition and to have it sooner, individual buy is best.

k thanks, ill buy the 1 standard and 1 special edition then

Dice

Delicious lossless CD quality is the way to go, man. Plus you get photobooks.

I went with the cheapest shipping option, so I won't have package tracking. It's like the shipping version of going back to pre-cellphone days. A bit nervous about it since it is international but if all goes well it will be a fun surprise whenever it shows up.

Kyon

Banned
OC you never bought a Kpop album? :O i only buy my music unless there is no way on earth i can get a song (usually music video breakdowns that are added in or demos) other wise, i will only listen to stuff on youtube till my order appears, my kpop/jpop collection is big because of it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom