• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Kyon said:
Is TOP your man crush Sal? :p

Tq4YX.gif

No question.

xCiJE.gif
hD8nS.gif

Kyon

Banned
he used to be a little bigger in Big Bang Documentary, its been 4-5 years since that show, he is so skinny now. i remember Kwon JiYong talked about how TOP was super self conscious about his weight.

Salazar

Ah. Need to watch more stuff with Big Bang. I'm currently getting my fix from when they show up in 2NE1TV.

The YG trainer hassling Bom about slacking off and eating junk food is kind of hilarious.

lol at the quiz in RM 50. To the foreigners, this is just a game of charades. To Jae Suk, this means everything.

0PPN1.gif

BdiWv.gif

CHqhA.gif

ybCou.gif

2Whbj.gif

LWQMY.gif

qERkI.gif

Conceptor

Ran into a team of Soshi-fans in a solo match making HoN game LOL. Good times hahah.

More idol athletics? I hope that doesn't mean more idols tripping and fa-

uaza3.jpg
Fzffi.jpg

Oh :(.

Anyway Jiyeon is awesome:

akp said:
T-ARA’S JIYEON SOLDIERS ON DESPITE STRAINING HER KNEE LIGAMENT

It’s just been revealed that T-ara’s Jiyeon overcame her knee injury in order to participate in T-ara’s last “Roly-Poly” stage.

On August 25th, Jiyeon pulled her right knee ligament during choreography practice and was adviced by both her doctor and her company to rest. However, Jiyeon insisted on continuing with her schedule.

Jiyeon stated, “I wanted to be with the members on stage especially because this week is the last broadcast performance of ‘Roly-Poly’.”

Her company revealed, “She has a great sense of responsibility, so despite the pain from her injury, she took painkillers and did her absolute best for the last ‘Roly-Poly’ performance on ‘Inkigayo‘. Afterwards, she even finished up her other pre-arranged schedules. The situation with her right knee worsened, so she is currently resting at an emergency room.”

Core Contents Media also commented on T-ara’s future activities, saying, “We will make further decisions after we observe the situation with Jiyeon’s right knee.”

Besides saying goodbye with T-ara on music shows this past few days, Jiyeon also attended the entire recording of MBC’s 3rd Idol Star Athletic Championships held yesterday at Jamsil Stadium, although she had to be helped from location to location because of her injury.

Tb3ts.gif

Deadly

Kyon said:
he used to be a little bigger in Big Bang Documentary, its been 4-5 years since that show, he is so skinny now. i remember Kwon JiYong talked about how TOP was super self conscious about his weight.
He used to be overweight. When he auditioned for YG, they said he was overweight so he worked out hardcore and then auditioned again when he was fit.

Alta1r

vanty said:
If you're only watching RM to try and see hot girls... you're doing it wrong.

Eh, not so much to try and see hot girls. There's plenty of other resources for that, lol. But I guess I don't care that much for the regular cast's relationships with each other, but I do like seeing how a guest reacts to all the crazy shit they make them do. And cute guests make it more interesting. I like Jae Suk and Jong Kook and Ji Hyo, but Gary, Gwang Soo, HaHa and Ji Suk are pretty replaceable. I really only find them interesting when they're on one of the other three's teams or on a team with a guest.

ramyeon

Alta1r said:
Eh, not so much to try and see hot girls. There's plenty of other resources for that, lol. But I guess I don't care that much for the regular cast's relationships with each other, but I do like seeing how a guest reacts to all the crazy shit they make them do. And cute guests make it more interesting. I like Jae Suk and Jong Kook and Ji Hyo, but Gary, Gwang Soo, HaHa and Ji Suk are pretty replaceable. I really only find them interesting when they're on one of the other three's teams or on a team with a guest.
Wait, what?

They're the main cast for a reason.

Alta1r

Peru said:
Absolute crazy talk.
Salazar said:
What am I reading ?

Is this real life ? Account hijack ?

Lol, looks like this was the wrong subject to broach with so many true RM fans in the forum. But I stick by what I said.

ramyeon said:
Wait, what?

They're the main cast for a reason.

Eh, maybe. I feel like they're the main cast by default. I think you could change it up and have Jae Suk + 3-4 guests versus Jong Kook + 3-4 guests every episode and the show would be just as good.

RZI

Alta1r said:
Eh, maybe. I feel like they're the main cast by default. I think you could change it up and have Jae Suk + 3-4 guests versus Jong Kook + 3-4 guests every episode and the show would be just as good.
Might be so, but that would be a completely different show.

I mainly like Running Man because of the main cast. Sometimes the guests are just terrible.

Peru

Yeah, sometimes the guest(s) hardly get airtime, at least before they started opening with guest hunting. Regulars and their chemistry, that's the core of the show. Same with Family Outing, although because it was a bit more open-ended and less confined to action they could have more fun with guests and vice versa.. I guess that's one reason I still hold FO above RM and all others. On the other hand games were FO's weakest points, and in RM they're mostly great.

Alta1r

Took a break from RM to watch this:

Ya Shim Man Man

Some of these questions are brutal: "Yoona you suck at acting, why do you still keep appearing in dramas?" Lol. The more I see of Yuri though, the more I feel like she tries almost as hard as Sunny to be cutesy, which I'm not a fan of.

Now time to watch this Kim MinJung episode Salazar's talking about.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
No worries.

My god, I must see more stuff with Kim MinJung after RM50.

Haha, episode 50 when Jae Suk and Jong Kook get put on the same team even Ji Hyo's like "when you take away Running Man's two pillars, what do we do?"

But I have to agree about Kim Min Jung. Good thing this is a two part episode. Sal, you can get the quick and dirty fix on kshownow.

EDIT: also, what are the chances the Monday couple is dating in real life? Pretty close to 0%?

And, how did Gwang Soo get so popular in Thailand? Is he Thai at all and/or are his dramas popular in Thailand? That was a completely unexpected reaction from the crowds. I thought they were all there for Nichkhun.

Fafnir

SeoFanYul visiting Finkl member Ock Ju-hyun at her musical. Fany should be in the danshin squad, she's tiny in the long leg squad.

dD1gB.jpg

iSjLg.jpg

Salazar

DXPett1 said:
Is that their official twitter? Pretty cool if it is as they are retweeting iSubSquad tweets :eek:

I don't think it's official, but it is useful. Its translations of stuff HaHa posts are an order of magnitude better than Google.

0S4qA.gif

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Nope. Just about to finish 50, but sidetracked by Big Bang. YG being a harsh sonofabitch at the moment.

Haha, damn, 51 was good, I was gonna discuss some stuff in it. Oh well, I ended up watching 52 too. The guest on that one is badass. I need to find a subbed version of 53 now, kshow doesn't have it and neither does isubs. I started watching the untranslated version since it was a continuation of 52 and damn, Yoon So-Yi is stunning.

Alta1r

Biscuits said:
Woojung WGM 11 is up. So cuuuuute.

Just watched episode 21, which is what I think you were referring to. Eunjung has I think my ideal gf personality, or very close to it. Now, just gotta get her to train Yoona and I'll be set. =P

Salazar

The YG building in 2NE1 TV is such a stupendous upgrade from the one in Big Bang Documentary. I guess they started making crazy money.

zg00x.gif

J9zCD.gif

cHqaB.gif

2OnJm.gif

p4n1v.gif

Conceptor

Aw shit - Sooyoung's been injured in a car accident :<

Sooyoung was involved in a car accident Sunday morning, injuring her backbone area, which will temporarily suspend all of her activities, local media reported today.

According to local media, Sooyoung was on her way to the city of Chun An around 9AM on August 28th when the car on the opposite lane crashed into her vehicle. Sooyoung was heading to a charity event for blind people, and the accident was caused by the opposite driver’s careless driving, it was reported.

Sooyoung’s doctor diagnosed her with a fractured backbone and told her to immediately suspend all activities for an extended break. Therefore, Sooyoung will not be able to attend the “SM TOWN LIVE” event in Tokyo on September 2nd and SNSD’s concert in Taiwan either, as she will focus on her recovery.

Here's to a speedy recovery! Glad to see she's relatively fine.. could have been much worse I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom