• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Just finished RM 57. Man, these guys are brutal about their time limits for the challenges, especially for the first team trying. They give them literally zero leeway. lol

I think they need to script the teams a little better though. The team of Gary, JiSuk and Haha was pretty boring to watch (and got barely any camera time). They should make sure each team has at least one of Jae Suk, Jong Kook, Ji Hyo or a guest. Ji Hyo's not amazing but having a girl on the team makes it more interesting.

Ashhong

New page for Hyunah! no more ridiculous tan! yessssss

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/hyuna-shares-a-bare-face-selca-no-more-tanning

dnwkI.jpg

Ashhong

vordhosbn said:
She looks plain there.

No makeup.

I personally love her look from Mirror Mirror the most. Pale skin, black hair. Though I may be biased since my gf has the same look. But still, the orange tan was just toooooo much.

Alta1r

Lol, I'm watching RM 49 with Goo Hara now. Her for any sort of carrying mission is just too easy. Jong Kook carries her around like a ragdoll lol. I could have done that mission just as easily with Hara involved. Jaesuk and Gary got screwed though, lol.

Alta1r

Ashhong said:
No makeup.

I personally love her look from Mirror Mirror the most. Pale skin, black hair. Though I may be biased since my gf has the same look. But still, the orange tan was just toooooo much.

I like her pale skin brown hair or tanned with black or blonde hair. Pale skin plus dark black hair is too much though.

Peru

Speaking of Goo Hara, I'm giving another K-drama a go - City Hunter. First few episodes I was really, really impressed - now it's evolved into a more typical fare, as always, with a romantic relationship consisting solely of painful stubbornness. But this director actually knows how to shoot action scenes and the revenge plot is impressively intricate and engaging. Hara plays the president's nagging daughter.

I'll admit I just started watching it because the two leads are now dating in real life (so I'm hoping for some chemistry).

( Hell yes got my Singaporean Jungle Fish 2 box in the mail today )

Ashhong

Did anybody here watch First Love back in the 90s? I dont remember if I asked this before, but it was the best Kdrama, and I think still the highest rated. It was Bae Young Joon's breakout role. Had great relationship drama, and great action too. Loved it. Was able to buy some chinese subbed VCDs but man I wish I had it on dvd or something.

Alta1r

I'm on a RM marathon today. About halfway through episode 1 now. It's surprising how much more active and lively Jong Kook is on the later episodes compared to this one. He's been a wallflower so far basically. And Hyori is a boss. Too bad they couldn't keep her as a regular.

LOL, this chicken fight versus the nation's citizens is too good. How do they come up with this stuff?

Salazar said:
It looks like I am passing on it this time. Waiting for an SMtown, I guess.

oh noo D: why? i heard that beast is no longer coming cause apparently they have a mini concert in thailand on the same night but thats based off tumblrs and twitters. if snsd doesnt show hell is gonna happen in that stadium lol

apparently theres an SMTown mass group gathering beg SM to bring it to aus thingy happening in melbourne

Salazar

Phonomezer said:
How come? :eek:

It looks, as my confirmation came through, like I could be taking a research trip. The money is fine - uni will pay for it - but I probably just won't be here.

I'm pretty optimistic about SM Town, though - and those look ridiculously enjoyable.

vGMmP.gif
nGa4G.gif

Yeah so I've been getting into f(x) lately. The production on some of their tracks is pretty great. And they make their dance choreography look really fun, Chu is good example.

Also anyone notice how Hot Summer and Knockout both feature a tank in their music videos. whats that about?

tumblr_leg25jfjZz1qfop43o1_500.gif

tumblr_lmq1omzLdy1qiocun.gif

Salazar

Killamangiro said:
Also anyone notice how Hot Summer and Knockout both feature a tank in their music videos. whats that about?

YG seems to love his robots and toys and shit - not surprised by it being in GD&TOP.

It did, uh, kind of fit more in their clip too.

rofl at GwangSoo hyping the crowd for his cup-throw attempt.

jAptY.gif

Biscuits

Alta1r said:
Lol, only ones I can tell are Jessica cause of the sour face and Yoona cause she's always front and center.
Wait, I thought that was Yuri in the centre... lol.

From left to right I'll say it goes Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany(?), Hyoyeon, Sunny(?).

Conceptor

Alta1r said:
Lol, only ones I can tell are Jessica cause of the sour face and Yoona cause she's always front and center.
Biscuits said:
Wait, I thought that was Yuri in the centre... lol.

From left to right I'll say it goes Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany(?), Hyoyeon, Sunny(?).

I think the artist has the order from L-R at the top of the image .__.

it makes sense to me too

Alta1r

Conceptor said:
I think the artist has the order from L-R at the top of the image .__.

it makes sense to me too

LOL. I didn't even notice that. Reading FTL. To be fair, Yoona should be (and 90% of the time is) front and center.

Watching RM7 with Eunjung right now. The hide and seek with the bells on the shoes is pure genius. I think this is the only episode (of the few I've seen) that I've seen Jae Suk get taken out.

Biscuits

Ooops. Knew it was supposed to be based on a photo :/

Salazar said:
Hyomin on set. Man, I hope they give her more fighting scenes.
Why do they have huge photos of themselves on set? Or are they photos from past dramas that were shot there as well? I'm guessing it's the second.

Biscuits

Rumoured tracklist from random tumblr blog of questionable authenticity:

GIRLS’ GENERATION 3&#51665; <&#53440;&#51060;&#53952;&#51228;&#47785;>

1. &#54660;&#48260;&#44144;&#48372;&#45796; &#44256;&#44396;&#47560;
2. <&#53440;&#51060;&#53952;>
3. S&#9825;NE <&#54060;&#49569;>
4. SandWich (&#52432; &#47673;&#50612;)
5. &#49912;&#45768; *&#48120;&#49457;&#45380;&#51088;&#48520;&#44032;&#54032;&#51221;
6. &#45768; &#50526;&#44032;&#47548;&#51060;&#45208; &#51096;&#54644;
7. &#50836;&#45380;&#50500;
8. Hikk up
9. &#51081;&#44844;
10. &#54999; (Hoot) (Rock Ver.)
11. &#47784;&#48156;&#51008; &#51473;&#50836;&#54633;&#45768;&#45796; (Shampoo)
12. O2
13. Perfect Girl (Bad Girl)
14. &#50689;&#50885;&#44284; &#49324;&#46993;&#50640; &#48736;&#51276;&#50612;&#50836; (I’m In Love With the Hero)
15. <&#53440;&#51060;&#53952;> (Inst.)
16. &#49912;&#45768;…

vanty

Alta1r said:
Watching RM7 with Eunjung right now. The hide and seek with the bells on the shoes is pure genius. I think this is the only episode (of the few I've seen) that I've seen Jae Suk get taken out.
You definitely haven't seen many episodes then ahah. Now they have a running joke about Suk Jin, Gwang Soo and Jae Suk always going to jail, spending more time in jail than in the game, etc.

Alta1r

vanty said:
You definitely haven't seen many episodes then ahah. Now they have a running joke about Suk Jin, Gwang Soo and Jae Suk always going to jail, spending more time in jail than in the game, etc.

Lol, yeah I've only watched the episodes with guests that I think are cute. So I've seen the Yoona/Sunny, Eunjung, Shin Se Kyung, IU, Goo Hara, Hyori and Jiyeon episodes so far. I think I was primed by that Yoona/Sunny episode where he survives the first mission till the very end and just barely gets taken out as time is expiring.

Speaking of episodes with cute guests, now I'm watching the Yuri one. They just started the riddle game, so this should be fun.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
The end of 49 is god-tier.

Gary committing suicide with the water pistols rofl.

Haha, yeah that was pretty good. The final confrontation was hilarious too.
Ji Hyo snatching Goo's umbrella like Goo's just a little kid playing with pros. I love how Jong Kook pretends like he's completely innocent and then tells Ji Hyo to watch the episode and she'll be sorry for yelling at him.

Alta1r

Damnit, I still can't tell girls names from guys names in Korean. I'm looking through the Running Man episode list trying to figure out which ones I want to watch but can't tell who the guest stars are except for the few that I recognize. My recent Google search history is going to make it seem like I have a fetish for Korean male idols, lol.

vanty

Alta1r said:
Damnit, I still can't tell girls names from guys names in Korean. I'm looking through the Running Man episode list trying to figure out which ones I want to watch but can't tell who the guest stars are except for the few that I recognize. My recent Google search history is going to make it seem like I have a fetish for Korean male idols, lol.
If you're only watching RM to try and see hot girls... you're doing it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom